We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Depakote + MAOI+ DMT = ? Options

Kittenkat
#1 Posted : 5/21/2012 3:28:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I want to give my brother some spice as he has never done it, is really into psychedelics and I may have eaten a few acid tabs he was storing in my freezer a few years back. lol... I asked if he was taking any SSRI's so I could know whether to bring him a batch of enhanced leaf or changa. He says hes not on any SSRI's but is taking depakote for migraines, I am just wondering if there are any negative interactions between MAOI's + dmt + depakota that are known as I do not want him to die or have a negative/adverse reaction/experience.

I did a search and did not find any information regarding this subject and I highly value the knowledge and experience of this site and its users. Any information would be very helpful as to if I should make changa or enhanced leaf...

Thanks
<3

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

benzyme
#2 Posted : 5/21/2012 3:35:02 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

no depakote. kthnx.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Kittenkat
#3 Posted : 5/21/2012 3:44:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lol yeah I know, not exactly my life/choices though.. Just most worried about interaction between harmalas/changa and the depakote.. o:

Not a problem if I need to give him enhanced leaf, but from my own personal experience I think its preferable to go the changa route unless there are sever reactions between the drugs. ;p

<3

corpus callosum
#4 Posted : 6/20/2012 7:08:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Depakote ie semisodium valproate has no adverse interaction with MAOIs/RIMAs.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.