We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
Massive DMT bust Options

magic clown
#61 Posted : 1/20/2009 10:22:53 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

I am sorry people, I was a bit angry last night. I have no meaningfull statergy to offer that will combat the oppressions we suffer. It frustrates me at times.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

shoe
#62 Posted : 1/20/2009 11:57:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:

Put it into perspective. It’s not as scary as it sounds.

Thankyou for the perspective. I agree with you, whoever that fuckhead reporter is, she'll be proved wrong.

"Dmt sends kids on a BAD trip!" its just so remeniscent of uninformed people lashing out at what they don't understand. This whole thing will blow over.

as for DMT being a 'club drug' ... well... its more likely that my aunt fanny will come visit barak obama for tea.

all I can say: fucking idiots. scaremongering rubbish, and my opinion is that nothing will change. People don't LIKE dmt. people don't take it for fun. they take it when its offered as an experience, for free, and they take it once and don't take it again.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

coz42
#63 Posted : 1/21/2009 1:04:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Man I feel violated..

However the norm wouldn't care
"Oh! Another drug bust, whoopdee fucking doo. That's what I pay'em for."

This isn't this big of a deal, yes but what about tolerance of the culture? We must promote safe use much like safe sex is promoted. Always use the vape!....?

Nevermind. DEA scum and bonehead losers.

As a civilian bystander we must promote safe use, cut the crap, and witness the botanical nation flourish. More studies and overwhelming knowledge of the TRUTH and only the TRUTH.

It's definitely a new day. Go Barack, do what's right.. and please, don't fuck up the security of my shit(I say that as an entirety).
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

shoe
#64 Posted : 1/21/2009 5:36:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just watched the video again. That reporter really IS an idiot. I just hope america doesn't take her seriously. She contradicts herself: DMT is a new and dangerous drug! and then goes on to say that its an old drug, which has been around since the sixties. Yes, it is an old drug. Much older than that.

I want to write her a strongly worded email...
shoe

endlessness
#65 Posted : 1/21/2009 5:48:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

writer a polite and informative email instead. If she reads, it could make a difference to that one person at least

shoe
#66 Posted : 1/21/2009 6:06:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i wouldn't know where to start. And, its allready been broadcast...
shoe

EZ4U2Shoot
#67 Posted : 1/22/2009 12:29:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OK, here is the shifty boo shite about the January DMT bust in New Jersey. It is similar, I'm sure, to what happened in Kansas City back in July.

A fellow Spicer was extracting DMT from powdered MHRB. He actually purchased 1 Kilo of the powder (which is about 2.2 lbs). He had been extracting it a little at a time and using it strictly for personal use. He was a little careless and he left both lye and naptha out on his balcony where the neighbors saw it. The neighbors reported it to the police because they were afraid he was cooking meth in his apartment. When he was busted he had about 1.5 grams of pure DMT. BUT... He also had more powdered MHRB. Now, because of the DEA regulations and "definitions" he gets prosecuted as if ALL of it is pure DMT simply because it contains the powder contains DMT and he had some pure powder as well. They made it this way so that if a dealer cuts in 4 grams of junk into 4 grams of pure powder, they are prosecuted for the "intended" sale amount. The problem is, the "law enforcers" are using this to make examples out of little people. The media likes to say it is really big in the rave scene but it is exaggerated th same way they exaggerate everything else to brainwash the public masses into believing that "this stuff is corrupting and killing our youth".

Anyway, morale of the story, it would be better to be caught with 2 grams of DMT than to be caught with 1 gram of DMT and 100+ grams of DMT containing material (especially if it is powdered). The real difference is prosecution for 2 grams of DMT or prosecution of 101 grams of DMT (because it doesn't matter what the "purity" is by law it is all DMT).

bufoman
#68 Posted : 1/22/2009 2:18:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

The only thing corrupting and killing the youth is prohibition. It makes SWIM sick to his stomach the shit these people do to good people. How do they look themselves in the face knowing that their behavior is directly responsible for so much unnecessary death, suffering, danger, and disease and that the great majority of it all could be stopped overnight if prohibition was stopped and all these substances were regulated like alcohol and nicotine. These people are the scum of the scum. They are truly parasites for they survive by destroying others. There is not a single logical argument for prohibition every thing about it creates, fear, death, disease, crime, hate and destruction. It is one of the most destructive social policies of the past centuries (only surmounted by genocide).

bufoman
#69 Posted : 1/22/2009 2:29:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

But it is not all negative. History will prevail as it always has. Prohibition has always failed every one of the 1000's of times it was attempted through out the history of Homo sapiens on the earth. The prohibitionists of today will be mocked and ridiculed by their own offspring. They are the embarrassment of our times. While the issue may seem different in the eyes of the public from those of the past this is only a result of the propaganda and lies spewed fourth and spoon feed to them. And the media that supported the prohibitionists will be mocked and laughed at for their coverage and support of the lies and propaganda. I just hope future generations learn from the corruptions of today and all those who are currently suffering from beurocratic persecution, will not suffer in vain. These people are a filthy scum, using fear, lies and force to manipulate the public, into believing it is okay to steal, kill, spread disease, and poison in the name of a dollar. And this is moral?

diethyl
#70 Posted : 1/24/2009 5:12:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

What bothers SWIM about this is that they were running a business based on DMT. Dimethyltryptamine should not be sold, instead it should be either given away for free or made only for one's self. It is not a street drug. It, along with other psychedelics shouldn't be used for monetary gain.

69ron
#71 Posted : 1/24/2009 7:44:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree on some level. I don't like DMT being sold for profit because of its spiritual potential, but that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be sold. I just don’t like it. It should however be available tax-free at the church in the form of ayahuasca to any adult church member. Same as peyote/mescaline should be.

Peyote use and ayahuasca use within the confines of the church is safe, effective, and virtually lacks potential for abuse or negative reactions.

Among people in the Native American Church, adverse reactions to peyote account to less that 0.001% of their members (if I recall correctly). That’s extremely small. Outside of the church adverse reactions to peyote are much higher because of it being used incorrectly.

A peyote session done within the confines of a church setting can be a truly amazing experience. I highly recommend it to EVERYONE to experience it at least once in their life. While I would never suggest that everyone try LSD on their own, taking peyote at church is something entirely different. The fact that you’re surrounded with others who are all familiar with peyote, and the entire event is focused on positive spiritual growth, makes it far more likely that you’ll experience spiritual enlightenment which can have a positive effect on the rest of your entire life here on earth.

I just cannot see the reasoning for spiritual experiences to be illegal. Such law makers should be arrested for crimes against nature and crimes against spirituality. I believe it is a crime against nature to outlaw a plant created by God. I also believe it is a crime against spirituality to prevent people from having access to the spirit world.

DMT, mescaline, psilocybin, bufotenine, salvinorin A, and many other similar compounds have been used to access the spirit world for hundreds of years by the Native Americans all across North, Central, and South America. These are keys to spiritual enlightenment and banning them and especially the plants that offer them is a crime against GOD.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Dwhitty76
#72 Posted : 1/31/2009 1:25:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
I just cannot see the reasoning for spiritual experiences to be illegal. Such law makers should be arrested for crimes against nature and crimes against spirituality. I believe it is a crime against nature to outlaw a plant created by God. I also believe it is a crime against spirituality to prevent people from having access to the spirit world.

It's actually seems quite obvious why lawmakers,politicians would not want any pcychedelic or ethneogen to be legal.

More people would start to realize how upside down everything is and would begin not to accept the blanket of lies that has conditioned western society for thousands of yrs. and that is a threat to those who hold the power.

Strassman spoke briefly on the subject in "spirit molecule". That when American scientists started using LSD, Muchrooms to help understand the human brain and potentially psychosis...it was the most exciteing time for the scientific community.

Then ofcourse, once stanley owsley started to mass produce the stuff and people started not accepting "the status quoe" of our society and it's taboo's (those damn hippies).

Ofcourse the govt. didn't like that, so there were scientists that worked for the federal govt. that stated that LSD had NO medical benefit's whatsoever and it should be outlawed.

DONE

It sucks,all i know is that i live in south florida which i believe is an acceptable climate for growing jurema.

" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Simulacra
#73 Posted : 2/10/2009 2:35:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

No matter how much they crack down, they cannot get rid of it. DMT is in ALOT of plants they cant just destroy all the plants. I could go for a hike in some woods and find a plant that contains the valuable alkaloid. And lye and naptha will always be around. Selling DMT i think is unethical
The simulacrum is never that which conceals the truth--it is the truth which conceals that there is none.

The simulacrum is true.

«PREV234