We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV456
Quick guide to godly health. Options

jamie
#101 Posted : 8/19/2012 9:32:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

"Not sure I agree. Remember those farms are feeding a LOT of people. A lot. If every person walked into the woods and shot a deer, there would literally be no deer left on the planet. It's all a balance IMHO."

yes I agree with this..and this is why I am not going to eat anything larger than a wild bird..and really only about one a month. I am mostly just gunna go fishing. There are far more wild birds than there are deer..and there are tons of fish. I am only going to fish the freshwater lakes here in the mountains because they have healthy fish populations unlike the overfished oceans..and I live in BC where we have an abundance or virgin rainforest and definatly large enough bird populations to support people eating a bird once a month etc..

It would not even compare to the way that most people eat meat. Most people eat way too much of the worst factory farmed meat they can get and not enough fruits or vegetables..if everyone just did this properly I think the ecosystem could sustain it and be far better off than it is now.

We want to keep a few chickens to walk around the yard but our area is not zoned for that. We are still on the edge of suburbs where it meets the forrest and ocean so we cant keep birds yet..

Long live the unwoke.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

joedirt
#102 Posted : 8/19/2012 9:34:39 PM

Not I

jamie wrote:
"BTW I have a LOT of resect for someone that can defend something like you did and then weigh new evidence and come back to the same board and change stance. That is being very real and very honest. Much kudos for that my friend."

Well, I sort of feel stupid because I told people that this was some miracle diet etc..and so it is on me to tell people now that I dont think it is anymore. I think it is a great way to detox..but at least for me it after some time it felt less and less like a sustainable diet long term.

The middle way is usually the right way. IMHO

BTW you are right I doubt there are many life long raw vegans. I was referring more to vegetarians that may still have eggs or other animal based products in the diet even if on a limited scale. I have never really thought being raw vegan was the "right" way either.

I kinda think of raw vegans being like a knee jerk liberals and the paleo dieters are more like staunch tea party conservative. Both think they are right and neither likely are. It's alway's all about balance. Smile

If you hunt food respect the spirit of brother deer as the Indians did etc. Mindful living and respect for all life. If you have that I don't think you will go wrong.

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

jamie
#103 Posted : 8/19/2012 9:44:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

You look like you have a large yard there Joedirt..I want to have land like that someday so grow a large food forest..

Here is my garden..it's not much yet, we just moved in 6 weeks ago but I planted lots of bok choi, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, caggabe, and some herbs and other stuff. Im gunna harvest a lot of it real soon and start a proper winter garden using the space much more efficiently. I also started to make some organic mulch I am adding in as biomass and I am going to go make some terra preta at my dads place soon because he has the fire pit for that kind of thing..
jamie attached the following image(s):
DSC04925.JPG (2,803kb) downloaded 115 time(s).
DSC04926.JPG (2,704kb) downloaded 115 time(s).
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#104 Posted : 8/19/2012 9:49:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

something else I am actaully concidering is eating some insects. This way I can eat less ammounts of other animals. Insects are amazing sources of animal protein and nutrition with basically no environmental impact.
Long live the unwoke.

flouro
#105 Posted : 8/21/2012 5:11:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=378137#post378137 do not take my advice on diets/nutrition posted bellow for that reason, let this be an alarming example on how to not do things properly
jamie wrote:
something else I am actaully concidering is eating some insects. This way I can eat less ammounts of other animals. Insects are amazing sources of animal protein and nutrition with basically no environmental impact.
No bad karma eating others either, it all flows to the master predator in the long run anyway... Rolling eyes

Also Joe Dirt the guy in the video has been high carb low fat raw vegan for over 20 years so no-one can do it long term no doubt about that.

Guess it is the dogma one makes oneself believe in that fuels one...

Did you Jamie take the ant eating from David Wolfe who eats ants? How much money have you already put into the superfoods and bee pollens etc that he has sold you with the dogma? ;D

Yours truly,
The Knee Jerk Liberal from now TKJL to known as just laughing Big grin

jamie
#106 Posted : 8/21/2012 6:19:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh man please do not preach to me about dogma, because you linked to 30BAD which is THE number one most dogmatic diet site out there..you can read all about it here..
http://30bananasadaysucks.com/tag/30bad/

I would like to ask you flouro have long have you been 100% raw vegan? I highly doubt you have the experience with it that we have so yu might want to just go do it for 7 years or so and then get back to me.

No, I have eating been eating pollen for far longer than I have known who David Wolfe is, and if you do some real research you will find that most of the cultures on the planet actaully eat insects. I was not aware that you knew me well enough to even know what "superfoods" I eat or have bought..or where I got them. Nice to know though that you can somehow read minds! It is pathetic and petty comments like this that make the whole fruitarian scene even more disctusting and the 30BAD people are the lowest of the low when it comes to this. Your words tend to mirror the rest of the 30BAD and doug graham wannabe fans there..low blows towards people live David Wolfe for having a job and making some money, in order to support a diet that does not even have much scientific data behind it. These people really have nothing better to do than sit around and worship Doug Graham and their own little 30BAD hero Durrianrider who seems to spend all of his time making videos about anyone and everyone who does not agree with his diet, calling them fat and basically bashing them in every and any way he can. This guy is just a petty little man. In reality if you put this guy in a ring with someone like Daniel Vitalis(who actaully has some real muscle on him) it would be over in 5 seconds.

Then he posts videos of fat people who eat a standard american fast food diet, and compares them to anorexic looking fruitarians..never really bothering to concider the loads of people on paleo diets etc who look far better than Harley could ever hope to..it is just biased propeganda from a guy trying to brainwash you. If you like biased marketing schams targeted to trick you into stupidity then sure, have at it. The guy charges huge sums of money for personal consultation and sends clients to the 30BAD site, and said himself that he deletes posts about people failing on that diet because clients were comming back skeptical. Does that not sound like biased censorship to you?

Do you think that Doug graham does not make a living? I dont even think you know what you are talking about..I kknow people have have been in the community for 15-20 years and Doug Graham is not saint..nor does he even stick that diet..You think Harley(durrianrider) is so healthy?..why does he regularily have to go to the hospital then for b12 injections? He claims the 811 fruitarian diet supported by 30BAD provides everything a person needs, and anyone who questions that is banned from the site. You are not allowed to talk about your own stories about failing on the diet or being deficient etc without posts being deleted..yet Harley himself still runs off for b12 injections..and he even now is eating cooked grains so wtf? Oh yeah Doug Graham now says some cooked food an animal products is okay as long as it is still 811..perfect way to draw in more people and make more money.

Not to mention all the people who have actually died at Doug Grahams retreats, which he holds in 3rd world countries and any mention of which on the 30BAD forums is instantly removed..even on other forms Freelee threatens them to remove anything bad about 30BAD or the 811 diet. These people are just discusting. If this diet really speaks for itself, why the no transparency?

Do you think Doug Graham even looks healthy? The guy looks like shit. Look at him. He looks like the guy from Tales from the Crypt man. If you want to look like that have at it..not me. Harley(Durrianrider) recently claimed to now be less than 2% body fat..uhh wtf? Are these people retards? Are the 30BAD people braindead? I am sorry but this guy is just soo full of crap it is rediculous. Even while believing a raw vegan diet was the best diet on earth I knew instantly that this guy was just a joke. Anyone with 2% body fat would not be walking around to say the least. I cant believe people listen to this guy..I mean have your brains fallen out of your head man?

If you want to critize me and others, at least come back here with something credible other than referances to what the Doug Graham 30BAD followers are doing. Most of the people on that site are not even 811, and many of them eat meat still(they are just not allowed to talk about it on 30BAD). This came from the mouth of some mods there..who got sick of the dogma of that place and started 30BADsucks.. They tend to all be young impressionable people who just like the garden of eden ideas and want to eat fruit. A large majority of the rest of them end up suffering horribly on the diet and are banned when they try to discuss it..of course something like 30BADsucks was bound to pop up.
Long live the unwoke.

entheogenadvocate
#107 Posted : 8/22/2012 2:27:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:

Do you think Doug Graham even looks healthy? The guy looks like shit. Look at him. He looks like the guy from Tales from the Crypt man. If you want to look like that have at it..not me.

^^Absolutely priceless. I apologize, I try to eat really healthy and have made many positive changes in my life since I've been an active member of this community, but I had never heard of Doug Graham before.

A little google imagin' later and..... I'm falling on the floor laughing as I stare at a dude that looks EXACTLY like that creepy thing from Tales from the Crypt. There is no way I'd adopt the diet of a man that looks like that!

Thanks for the laughs Big grin
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

flouro
#108 Posted : 8/22/2012 5:19:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
Oh man please do not preach to me about dogma, because you linked to 30BAD which is THE number one most dogmatic diet site out there..you can read all about it here..
http://30bananasadaysucks.com/tag/30bad/

I would like to ask you flouro have long have you been 100% raw vegan? I highly doubt you have the experience with it that we have so yu might want to just go do it for 7 years or so and then get back to me.

No, I have eating been eating pollen for far longer than I have known who David Wolfe is, and if you do some real research you will find that most of the cultures on the planet actaully eat insects. I was not aware that you knew me well enough to even know what "superfoods" I eat or have bought..or where I got them. Nice to know though that you can somehow read minds! It is pathetic and petty comments like this that make the whole fruitarian scene even more disctusting and the 30BAD people are the lowest of the low when it comes to this. Your words tend to mirror the rest of the 30BAD and doug graham wannabe fans there..low blows towards people live David Wolfe for having a job and making some money, in order to support a diet that does not even have much scientific data behind it. These people really have nothing better to do than sit around and worship Doug Graham and their own little 30BAD hero Durrianrider who seems to spend all of his time making videos about anyone and everyone who does not agree with his diet, calling them fat and basically bashing them in every and any way he can. This guy is just a petty little man. In reality if you put this guy in a ring with someone like Daniel Vitalis(who actaully has some real muscle on him) it would be over in 5 seconds.

Then he posts videos of fat people who eat a standard american fast food diet, and compares them to anorexic looking fruitarians..never really bothering to concider the loads of people on paleo diets etc who look far better than Harley could ever hope to..it is just biased propeganda from a guy trying to brainwash you. If you like biased marketing schams targeted to trick you into stupidity then sure, have at it. The guy charges huge sums of money for personal consultation and sends clients to the 30BAD site, and said himself that he deletes posts about people failing on that diet because clients were comming back skeptical. Does that not sound like biased censorship to you?

Do you think that Doug graham does not make a living? I dont even think you know what you are talking about..I kknow people have have been in the community for 15-20 years and Doug Graham is not saint..nor does he even stick that diet..You think Harley(durrianrider) is so healthy?..why does he regularily have to go to the hospital then for b12 injections? He claims the 811 fruitarian diet supported by 30BAD provides everything a person needs, and anyone who questions that is banned from the site. You are not allowed to talk about your own stories about failing on the diet or being deficient etc without posts being deleted..yet Harley himself still runs off for b12 injections..and he even now is eating cooked grains so wtf? Oh yeah Doug Graham now says some cooked food an animal products is okay as long as it is still 811..perfect way to draw in more people and make more money.

Not to mention all the people who have actually died at Doug Grahams retreats, which he holds in 3rd world countries and any mention of which on the 30BAD forums is instantly removed..even on other forms Freelee threatens them to remove anything bad about 30BAD or the 811 diet. These people are just discusting. If this diet really speaks for itself, why the no transparency?

Do you think Doug Graham even looks healthy? The guy looks like shit. Look at him. He looks like the guy from Tales from the Crypt man. If you want to look like that have at it..not me. Harley(Durrianrider) recently claimed to now be less than 2% body fat..uhh wtf? Are these people retards? Are the 30BAD people braindead? I am sorry but this guy is just soo full of crap it is rediculous. Even while believing a raw vegan diet was the best diet on earth I knew instantly that this guy was just a joke. Anyone with 2% body fat would not be walking around to say the least. I cant believe people listen to this guy..I mean have your brains fallen out of your head man?

If you want to critize me and others, at least come back here with something credible other than referances to what the Doug Graham 30BAD followers are doing. Most of the people on that site are not even 811, and many of them eat meat still(they are just not allowed to talk about it on 30BAD). This came from the mouth of some mods there..who got sick of the dogma of that place and started 30BADsucks.. They tend to all be young impressionable people who just like the garden of eden ideas and want to eat fruit. A large majority of the rest of them end up suffering horribly on the diet and are banned when they try to discuss it..of course something like 30BADsucks was bound to pop up.

Thank you for the reply and the mythbusting, really appreciate it and now reading the the site Embarrased Smile

EDIT: Oh no Sad That is really gross stuff, have to change the posts that I have made about the 30bad/801010diet earlier to fix at least that error. Good that you Jamie and all the other people who doubted pointed this out or I would have possibly made a huge mess and quite probably had suffered serious health consequences.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=378137#post378137 do not take my advice on diets/nutrition posted bellow for that reason, let this be an alarming example on how to NOT do things properly

«PREV456