We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
50 Grams of Cappi Options

Ritalin
#1 Posted : 5/8/2012 10:54:30 PM
Bigger is better but less is more.

I have a piece of whole vine that weighs 50 grams, and a couple questions.

1. Will 50 grams of cappi shredded and brewed be enough for MAOI for 2 people, or just 1?

2. If I don't do aya, I was thinking of combining it with a low dose mushroom trip. (1-2g) I was wandering if any other common psychedelics would add adverse effects with the cappi?

3. Best way to shred cappi?
All Flows

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 5/8/2012 11:02:18 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

1. not enough for 2 people.. Even for one 50g will be a relatively low dose (well, with MOST of the caapi out there). But it should be enough to surely activate admixture plants/dmt

2. mushrooms and caapi are nice, but you have to be careful on mixing the two. Just taking half a normal dose of aya and half a dose of mushrooms and mixing that together can be too much. I recommend getting acquainted with vine-only brews first, especially before adding mushrooms into the mix. At lower doses you'll probably be fine but that depends on many factors

3. put it in a towel and beat it with a hammer. works like a charm

btw if you do a search or check the FAQ all of these questions have been answered many times ; )

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Ritalin
#3 Posted : 5/8/2012 11:07:58 PM

That is exactly what I need, I've done some searching on cappi but it is the first time having it.
All Flows

Ritalin
#4 Posted : 5/22/2012 3:45:02 AM

Brewed the caapi, got carmaly on one of the reductions (fell asleep too long), so when I was reducing the final time, i was left with a sludge (looks like resin) it was what stayed in the pan and I was able to pour all the liquid out with no filtering.

I'm wandering if there is any value to the sludge that is left? I might just try to squeeze out what's left but I shouldn't ingest the sludgy resin stuff should I?

I have about 100ml of tea. May take it later tonight, I've been eating light to day. Might wait, I'm exited e*ther way.
All Flows

rOm
#5 Posted : 5/22/2012 9:02:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you were only reducing (no plant material) just drink/eat all, the resin like is probably some caramel from the long cooking. Also the sediments lefts are actives, so don't throw anything besides the long cooked vines.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !