We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Jiaogulan (Gynostemma pentaphyllum) - Chinese Immortality Herb Options

lorax
#1 Posted : 1/14/2009 11:23:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone else here use it? Its lovely! Read up on it if you haven't already! It's wonderful stuff. I feel so much more balanced since I drink this tea! I recommend it to anyone. It also enhances the flow of sexual energies.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

lorax
#2 Posted : 1/14/2009 4:07:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah.. it is said that in the region where it is taken traditionally there are people who get up to 200 hundred years old. It also has a very good effect on metabolism and blood pressure. It contains the same saponins which ginseng also contains. Therefore it is said to help with stress related symptoms. It is antioxidant. It makes the heart pump with greater force. It helps normalize the bloodpressure. It lowers cholesterol levels. It helps against thrombosis and lowers the chance of blood clotting. It helps the immune system stay strong. It helps with the production of white blood cells. It lowers sugars and fats in the bloodstream. It contains saponins which are helpful against cancer. It helps keep the nervous system relaxed and balanced.

There are no downsides to it. Its SO good for you. I already got 2 plants growing, but I ordered a kilo of it today because they are still too small to be harvested and I recently had 2 colds. Im currently fighting off the second cold i caught. I wanna start drinking this tea every day. One needs to take 2 teaspoons to make 1 liter of tea. One is supposed to drink 1 liter a day. It tastes very good. A kilo cost me 75 euros and this will last a LONG time!

Its very easy to grow. It grows much faster where its sunny tho. This stuff is THE healing herb number one!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

lorax
#3 Posted : 1/16/2009 4:26:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

my kilo just arrived.. sippin away at a cup right now.. strange but not bad taste. if one added a bit of sugar it would be delicious.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 1/28/2009 1:51:06 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Wow sounds great! I'll have to check it out!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb