We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
LSD vs DMT Options

benzyme
#21 Posted : 5/4/2012 4:22:46 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

3rdI wrote:
DMT would win in the first round, by way of a knockout.Smile

this.

DMT seems like a short flick you may need to watch a few times to get the gist.
LSD is a long drawn out movie, that's like "ffs...get to the point already".
maybe I just got jaded off it.

I have way more respect for DMT.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dwelz
#22 Posted : 5/4/2012 4:25:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

idk..
Seems to me that with LSD, you have to have a really open mind (Which I hope I have), & really look at things the way they are, & They'll just show you new things mentally. From what i've heard in this thread that's what it feels like it will be

benzyme
#23 Posted : 5/4/2012 4:30:14 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

LSD seems like a watered-down, time-stretched version. If you did 750 ug of LSD, it would still be nowhere as impressive as even a moderate dosage of DMT.

I have yet to breakthrough, and from the reports of others, it seems way more intense than any LSD trip I've ever had. L is good for seeing another side of yourself, others, and the world around you. DMT is for humbling the eff out of you.
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

3rdI
#24 Posted : 5/4/2012 4:45:15 PM

veni, vidi, spici

benzyme wrote:
I have yet to breakthrough, and from the reports of others, it seems way more intense than any LSD trip I've ever had. L is good for seeing another side of yourself, others, and the world around you. DMT is for humbling the eff out of you.

I am 100% with you on this. For me comparing a DMT breakthrough to an acid trip is unthinkable, its like comparing a huge dose of LSD to sherbet, its just not worth it.

the first time i tried DMT i remember thinking, after 3 seconds, that this stuff takes off where my very strongest LSD trip peaked.

dwelz,
i find that with a head full of acid that there is visual distortion of the world but the world is still there, DMT takes away the world.

Im quite surprised no one has chirped up with a recomendation for LSDMT. You need to do this. REALLY, do it.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

dwelz
#25 Posted : 5/4/2012 4:46:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah well,
After i've tried LSD maybe 2-3 times, & DMT 4-6 times, then i'll mix the two Razz
As of this moment I haven't yet tried either

3rdI
#26 Posted : 5/4/2012 4:53:53 PM

veni, vidi, spici

BAPTISM OF FIRETwisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Global
#27 Posted : 5/4/2012 5:09:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

3rdI wrote:

Im quite surprised no one has chirped up with a recomendation for LSDMT. You need to do this. REALLY, do it.

I already did Stop

Global wrote:

When I take LSD, I usually like to smoke DMT towards the peak of it. The DMT lasts just a short as it usually does, and for those 5-10 minutes while it's in action, all that negative body load from the acid just fades away while all visuals become more vivid, colorful, organized and meaningful. As the DMT starts to fade, the acid body load creeps back in, the DMT visuals fade and I'm usually back to wherever it was I left off right before smoking the DMT. I can't recommend combining these two enough though. It seems to be surprisingly more manageable for most than either of the two taken separately, and has facilitated some of the most angelic, celestial, heavenly experiences I've ever had.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

universecannon
#28 Posted : 5/4/2012 5:26:33 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

"i find that with a head full of acid that there is visual distortion of the world but the world is still there, DMT takes away the world."

Take more lsd and meditate and/or smoke as much weed as possible at the peak (warning this can be russian roullette for paranoia for some such as myself, but its worth it in the right set/setting IME)

Once the door to hyperspace was thoroughly opened via DMT i could get to similar places with LSD. Many many people report this. There is way more to lsd than "a visually distorted world"

I've had intense out of body ego-death trips to other planets and seen beings. The other-dimensional aspect of it for me is similar to dmt but not the same. Its different,more slowed down, and not as intense. imo its more comparable to mushrooms, which are basically like oral dmt

Sure a full on 5 minute breakthrough on dmt is more baffling, by far. But lsd definitely has its place. especially lsdmt

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

dwelz
#29 Posted : 5/4/2012 5:31:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah sick, I got a good amount of weed for tomorrow, It's called lsd feminized, idk if that will have any impact on the LSD itself, but I can't smoke more then 3 cones of this stuff, I should take it with LSD & i'll have a huge trip? & I haven't taken DMT so I probs won't get this hyperspace effect

universecannon
#30 Posted : 5/4/2012 8:32:31 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

If you don't get anxiety with marijuana then i would go for it but just do what you feel is right. It can dramatically increase the intensity, just so you know, but for others it doesn't seem to..If you do get anxiety from weed then i wouldn't advise smoking it on your first acid trip, at least until you start coming down

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Purges
#31 Posted : 5/4/2012 11:13:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoking weed while peaking on acid will make you trip very hard. Be careful if it's strong stuff Twisted Evil
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

benzyme
#32 Posted : 5/4/2012 11:38:50 PM

analytical chemist

what??

smoking pot at the peak was a waste to me, didn't seem to do anything. in other words, it wouldn't have mattered if I smoked or not, I was at the peak, and there was no getting any higher, especially at high doses (600 - 700 ug); and don't tell me "well, maybe you didn't have good acid" and blah blah blah, because I always had good liquid. Rolling eyes

DMT ftw.

Voidwalk
#33 Posted : 5/5/2012 12:15:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoking our friend Cannabis whilst peaking hardcore on any dose of LSD... is incredible. LSD is incredible, go hard, enjoy the experience, it is a marathon, you'll need to put aside around half a day Very happy

Dethrone
#34 Posted : 5/5/2012 12:57:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Smoking pot or hash while on lsd would really bring out the visuals for me.And it did seem to give it a boost.

soulfood
#35 Posted : 5/5/2012 1:25:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Dethrone, I concur.

Cannabis + LSD = Wtf?

I find with mushrooms for example, cannabis is met with an impenetrable wall, whereas on LSD the floodgates open.

The first time I tried LSD, I had no idea the effect cannabis would have. I was sat there on a hill surrounded by people with animal faces, then after smoking my POV was launched over the treeline and into the distant horizon and back again. Once the sun went down, the sky was filled with space ships, comets and shooting stars. It was at an outdoor party and the dncefloor was packed with Robots.

That was just one tab. I'm still yet to experimentwith high dose LSD, but it's definately on my to do list.

Sky Motion
#36 Posted : 5/5/2012 1:49:30 AM

<3

soulfood wrote:
Dethrone, I concur.

Cannabis + LSD = Wtf?

I find with mushrooms for example, cannabis is met with an impenetrable wall, whereas on LSD the floodgates open.

The first time I tried LSD, I had no idea the effect cannabis would have. I was sat there on a hill surrounded by people with animal faces, then after smoking my POV was launched over the treeline and into the distant horizon and back again. Once the sun went down, the sky was filled with space ships, comets and shooting stars. It was at an outdoor party and the dncefloor was packed with Robots.

That was just one tab. I'm still yet to experimentwith high dose LSD, but it's definately on my to do list.

Soulfood, YES! The exact same thing happened to me. I underestimated it, and found my POV inside of the woods I was sitting next to, I could see the back of my head in the distance, complete OBE! I went back into my room and had one of the hardest trips of my entire life, could see through my friend (he was a ghost), could see through walls, entered a state of nirvana where light exploded all around me and off the walls, cried my eyes out after watching the intro to the universe because for a second could grasp how big it truly was, listened to my favorite trance song and had a complete religious experience to it, all with some of the most intense closed eyed visuals I have ever encountered! This was off half a tab and about .3 of marijuana smoked.

Shrooms I find do the exact same! But the effects usually go along with time dilatation where I will have moments of eternity and other such phenomena.

Marijuana is crazy.

ultraviolence
#37 Posted : 5/5/2012 3:01:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would say that lsd is much closer to mushrooms than dmt as far as the trip goes. Long lasting and a roller coaster ride rather than a rocketship into space

Sky Motion
#38 Posted : 5/5/2012 3:08:43 AM

<3

ultraviolence wrote:
I would say that lsd is much closer to mushrooms than dmt as far as the trip goes. Long lasting and a roller coaster ride rather than a rocketship into space

I disagree, I find that mushrooms are SIGNIFICANTLY more DMT style trips than LSD. I've even had hyperspace visuals from intense trips.

The chemical structure is way closer, that's probably why.

benzyme
#39 Posted : 5/5/2012 3:40:47 AM

analytical chemist

I'm inclined to agree; due to their similar structures (structure determines function) the receptor binding profiles of psilocin and DMT are similar.

soulfood
#40 Posted : 5/5/2012 4:15:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

DMT alone is like nothing I know of, but if I slow the trip down with an MAOI it can often be identical to some mushroom trips.

I imagine if I got as far out on mushrooms as I can on 50mg DMT, I'd black out and forget the whole thing... lose my pants in the process.

PREV1234NEXT»