We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anyone ever experience pain during breakthrough? Options

morphos
#1 Posted : 5/3/2012 1:19:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi people,

SWIM had quite the experience on some white freebase dmt. He felt intense unbearable pain at the hands of some entity. Anyone else have an experience like this?

SWIM will explain: SWIM sat down on his sofa in his room with his girlfriend sitting opposite him on the bed. He cooled his jitters and took three mighty blasts on his VG. Blast 3 was the most unusual as it seemed to change everything. It felt like concave things going convex if anyone can relate to this binary positive-negative shift. Anyway what struck SWIM as most odd was that there was no chrysanthemum just red stars on a black background and then BLAM! SWIM was in a place that looked NOTHING like any of SWIMS previous dmt experiences. Normally that realm is too bright for SWIM...almost impossible to look at...swirling geometry and celtic/egyptian/mayan themed visuals. Thing is SWIM has met entities within this space. Like praying mantis transformers but they seemed to be made of the same substance as the mayan-geometry.

SWIM had one experience where one of these creatures put its hands inside SWIMS face and he felt the most profound peace and joy. A couple times after that doing DMT SWIM had the same feeling this creature gave him. Most of the time SWIM laughs and smiles and knows things while in and coming out of hyperspace. But this time was different. The realm HAD geometry but was NOT made of it. It was SOLID. Very Neon. But like supermario in terms of colour scheme-blocks of primary colour with none of the shifting detail. There was no shades or gradients in these colours just flat blocks. Orange and white honeycomb tiles and lots of RED-red bricks. However, despite this strange place the most unnerving painful and terrifying thing was the entity. It was like she was sitting about sunbathing or something -legs crossed sitting on an object SWIM couldn't discern. But as soon as SWIM materialized she was upon him. You couldn't snap your fingers in the time it took her to cross the room. She litterally flew at SWIM arms outstretched, gliding across the floor upright like some horrid clockwork toy. Her face was white like alabaster...I think it was a mask and she had a white skirt on and boots but she moved like a ballerina with great poise. What happened next was similar with what happened with the mantis...

A quick aside: SWIM's always been an inveterate chemical experimentor and until last night had a real pinch of salt attitude to the entity and extra dimensional idea. He's never been into spirituality/religion but what was fucking weird about last nights trip was that he felt his chakras open up like cd's ejecting from his body. It started at the base and rose up through his body with a feeling of activation like a heavy floodlight clicking on for each chakra chunk, chunk, chunk, chunk, chunk, chunk, chunk, boom. This was before she touched him but Swim can't be sure when it happened precisely -it seemed to happen on arrival. To me this is an odd one. To repeat SWIM is not religious/spiritual. He's sensitive and respectful of other cultures and ideas. But doesn't believe personally in Chakras. YET HE FELT THEM...

Anyway when she put her hands inside SWIMS head it was unendurable. His face shattered like glass. Acute pain in its extremities e.g nose, eyebrows, cheek bones, chin etc. Felt like diamonds of pain. SWIM thinks his whole body shattered but cannot be sure. Whatever she did it felt like a violation. IT HURT. There were geometrical images at this point, all containing her but with hands flicking buttons inside SWIMS head. She was in SWIM and it hurt. It was weird though because it was very similar to the mantis because when he put its hands in SWIM the trip became him e.g never ending super repeating mantis journey. The same happened with this jester chick as soon as SWIMS face broke there was a huge hexagonal wheel in front of him divided into segments all containing this jester. SWIMS mind literally screamed 'make it stop' -he thought he was being killed, tampered with, being changed, something bad- and broke contact by opening his eyes. But there was little change to his visions upon opening his eyes. He wasn't in plain old candyland. He'd brought half of the jesters land with him (on his left) and could still feel her. On his right his girlfriend was still on the bed...albeit with a dark blue face and a fiery golden orange light surrounding her. Time felt frozen the air was blue and the walls were dissolving in the gust of some incredible wind. DMT space -the geometry was on the floor, the walls and in the air -creeping through where the walls had been. SO much light! SWIMS sense of the non reality of this moment was compounded by the fact that his girlfriend didn't seem to notice him waving at her-headphones on lol-...truly like one of those dreams where you scream and noone hears you...SWIM clicked his fingers, slapped the table and croaked O.D, O.D all to no avail. Turns out she was worried sick but SWIM was tripping so bad she looked like a tropical fish and he had no idea she was even talking! Also weirdly she's an arachnophobic. We recently took mescaline. She had a bad experience involving spiders. Behind her head at this moment that SWIM tries to maintain his fragile sanity there is a giant spider made of blue and yellow rainbow light (just its head actually) spewing out rainbows that are seeming to cut a third of the room in half. Anyway SWIM finally rattled out of this gyrating ordeal as one by one things returned to normal.But afterwards -post cosmic surgery- swim felt great. Thats the weird thing. Whatever she did it hurt but afterwards SWIM felt great. Though is a little paranoid he's been electronicly tagged by an alien lol! o0 Anyway please share any similar experiences as SWIM is rather divided on this one. Thanks -morphos

p.s Also anyone ever get the hands in the face thing too? SWIM's slightly tempted to try putting his hands -though he cant be sure he has any over there- through the face of the next entity he meets...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 5/3/2012 1:24:53 PM

Welcome,

Two things...

1. You don't have to SWIM here.

2. Yes, experiment with your hands, your voice, your body, your mind and your thoughts, this is not a passive experience.

WarriorPriest
#3 Posted : 5/3/2012 11:41:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a truly deep experience!

It's strange how no matter how many times we go, there's always something new on the other side of the veil.

I can relate to the feeling of chakras being opened, even if you don't believe in them! I'm the same way, and have felt almost exactly how you describe it happening. A very mechanical sound, followed by a sense of 'opening' or 'prying open' in each of the areas where a chakra would be.

I got chills when you mentioned hands in the face. That's how I'm usually greeted on the other side, although for me it's usually an unmistakably male prescience, sometimes more than one. They approach from the borders of my vision, with their "hands" held in shapes like mudras, often with some symbol floating in the empty space. The hands then enter me somehow, and it feels as if they are doing some kind of work on me. I always get the feeling that they are benevolent, and that they are trying to help me by somehow entering my face and flipping switches, making...adjustments somehow. And, like you, I usually feel fantastic upon re-entry.

I have not, however felt any real physical pain (yet). Mostly just like light touches around my temples and the area where the third eye is often depicted. Very interesting. Does this make you more, or less inclined to go back?

WP
Everything written by this poster is 100% fiction

“Poems are rough notations for the music we are.”
― Rumi

Eliyahu
#4 Posted : 5/4/2012 12:32:42 AM
סנדלפון

I personally believe that the Jester type beings are NOT well meaning at all...

Sounds to me like "SWIM" was attacked by the dark side forces.

Demons do not really care if SWIM believes in them or not..if you don't believe in them it actually just serves to give them the FULL advantage over you, of course that's just my opinion.

I would also consider the Mescaline spider experience to be a "bad omen"

There was another thread posted recently that is quite relevant to this.

www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=32277.dragged to hell by demons
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Compound37
#5 Posted : 5/4/2012 1:09:47 AM

Gotta risk it, to get the biscuit

Hi all,

I'm new here, but have had hundreds if not a thousand or so DMT trips and pain is a recurring theme for me. Not very often, but enough that I don't feel its isolated incidents. Mostly I get it in my ankles for no apparent reason lol, or else in my jaw. But sometimes I've also noticed that theres some "chakra opening" sensations like WarriorPriest also noted on.

Mostly, looking back, the pain only happened when at my friends house which we regularly used for launching off, and never in my own residence, wonder if the setting had something to do with it.... hmmm....

Eliyahu, I agree about the jesters completely, those tricky little buggers have tried messing with me and my two close launch buddies Jay and Kay on numerous occasions, mostly by convincing us to have bad trips, complicated to explain because of the whole mathematical perfect visual language, but basically just bringing up small negative tidbits to induce a negative thought which then manifests in hyperspace causing more negative thoughts and so on and so forth. And I agree that dark entities do exist in the DMT realm whether they are personal issues coming to light, or an objective lesson from DMT, or whatever the cause actually is, but just curious if you mean demons in the traditional Judea-Christian sense, or dark entities, also I guess I'd be curious to here your opinions on why these negative entities exist, or what their goals are in relation to harming us humans?

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a very persistant one"-Albert Einstein

The answer to life is not 42, It is 37. The flawed 42 was derived from a mistake in calculating the quantum flux of a tenth dimensional hyperspacial wormhole. For proof of my math, please follow me in a nice chaotic line to the fifth dimension for a practical dissemination of the results.

[size=4]Compound37 is a fictionalized character, any and all posts are based solely on speculation.

morphos
#6 Posted : 5/4/2012 2:58:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everybody! Thank you for the replies. Good to know SWIMing is unnecessary here. Just thought it might be prudent for fooling the 'thought police' should they ever compromise this worthy endeavour^^. I'll drop it going forwardSmile Also its interesting that you assert the importance of experimenting with interacting as its something i've never really thought of. I mean all of my experiences have been interactive yet i've not attempted -bar one time- to assert my will in this space. I only seem to react to what happens...kind of like falling over and catching yourself. Although I am a little aprehensive about interacting in this space because I feel it has consequences if you don't do it right.

The one time I did interact it was kind of bad. I did not have a good resonance post trip. There was a DEMON
as Eliyahu describes. A definite bad prescence. I was experimenting with tripping with the lights off in order to prevent myself from breaking experience. Retrospectively there was a lot wrong with set and setting. For instance an actual human skull in the room. But it wasn't one of my most sensitive moments... I do this occassionally. Become a regressive fool? Anyway to cut a lot of description out of it: there was a definite prescence on the other side -still geometry space- ancient and contemptuous. It coalesced so to speak, like fish in a bowl sync swimming into an arrangement resembling a face. It was massive and...hard to put ones finger on...indifferent? ..it had an attitude one that challenged with no challenge at all. I freaked out lol. Turned the light on. But it was still there. Right in front of me, challenging. It was superimposed on the wall like lights in the sky. I tried to make it disapear with a focussed kind of outrage that I usually tap into for physical stuff...its a pure kind of will...makes my hair stand on end. But it fishbowled again this time in two halfs neatly past my right and left...I had the sensation it was on my head. Was horrible...like a drug addiction bad head space bubble...an immediate clouding of the mind. Bad fog. It was a mockery I felt because it couldn't beat my will but it simply went around it.

Regarding what makes a negative entity: IMO having had numerous non dmt negative entity moments that have been truly alarming i'd say that not all negative entities mean us harm. For instance SWIM -truly lol- recently came out of a salvia trip acting aggressive and mean. It was like he was possessed. But after realised he needs better control of his anger. It was like coming out of it he got hijacked puppet on a string styles and was taken to the zenith of a particular bad behaviour pattern just to show HIM what HE looked like. He learned from this, properly life changing. Another time on mescaline with the same SWIM we both percieved a demon in one corner of the room. Was a blanket he had been using during a circumstance of extreme betrayal which was exuding like a palpable aura of pain and hurt which manifested in bad trip in that zone. So resonance as I see it conventionally. Also my gf feared the very spot where my demon had been on the wall when she was on mescaline...this stuff is waaaay too interconnected. I've never seen a little red guy with horns. But recognise a bad thing/field easily. I suppose if you were to crack on the rational hat you could say that they are a visual/mathmatical interactive symbol for a bad emotional resonance. A visual marker 'here be darkness' for things in our world. So yeah kind of like omens. But they can be undone with the right thoughts and actions. Like with SWIM we threw the blanket out and the trip changed accordingly.

It gives me chills that you get chills WarriorPriest^^ like seriously ladies and gentlemen how does this synchronicity exist!? It's mindboggling I mean it is understandable that mutual hallucinations exist between people who share drug experiences at the same time while talking to each other. Especially if they share the same cultural system of symbols through either exchange or personal heritage. But people engaging in seperate experiences at different times in different places from different backgrounds seeing the same stuff? That makes no sense at all. Yet we're all talking about it... We felt chakras. Time and again I tell myself that this is just a drug and everytime I do the evidence tells me its a place. How can people the world over be seeing jesters? I mean seriously. What's more is it seems to match our world in terms of morallity. There's good and bad. People come back either healed or harmed or sometimes weirdly both.

Still undecided on madame' jestress. She was cathartic post trip. I went from TV tan too much weed dullard to hyper sensitive and introspective epiphony machine. My chat went from generic adendum to complex finely tuned theory. It was like she tore out my filth indelicately either inexpertly or with little regard for me as a being. Whereas the feeling post demon was one of hijacking. A nasty frequency posession. Thoughts pulled in bad-loop directions. Time will tell for madame's character to be made clear though from what everyone's saying I should be ready if I see her or her male associates again. As for going back I'm certainly more aprehensive about doing so but I feel it warrants further inspection. I'm too curious about what this is. Pain or no pain. I have to know.

I must confess that i'm still rather new to the whole DMT thing. Have had more mescaline, acid and shrooms than I can even remember but this is unlike anything i've ever experienced. Have gone through a gram and a half beige extract and am making inroads (about half way through) a gram of white freebase. So still finding my feet I suppose. But I think this site is an excellent effort in gaining understanding. Thanks all for being so open.
peace -Morphos

Compound37
#7 Posted : 5/4/2012 9:17:44 PM

Gotta risk it, to get the biscuit

Nice detailed reply. I find myself contemplating the true intentions or reasons for negative beings manifesting in these excursions a lot quite recently. Too many thoughts to put down on paper. More questions than answers for sure, but thats how things go in hyperspace in general I suppose.

I agree whole heartedly there morphos regarding the similarities that arise between all of the dmt trips, but its important to remember that there are vast differences as well, I find in myself that its hard not to be biased towards only looking at the evidence saying similar and to not seek out the huge amounts of variation that happen as well. I also think about it being a location rather than a drug, or that maybe dmt is the entity. But these are usually too far out there and get shut down by my logical side before they get too far.

And welcome to the world of spice then friend if your rather new, I've only been involved for about two years with the drug, and its definitely changed my perspectives around a lot. Hope you can continue to learn more with us all as we learn from you!(be careful working your way through, don't go too fast....over doing it can lead to these darker experiences as well).
"Reality is an illusion, albeit a very persistant one"-Albert Einstein

The answer to life is not 42, It is 37. The flawed 42 was derived from a mistake in calculating the quantum flux of a tenth dimensional hyperspacial wormhole. For proof of my math, please follow me in a nice chaotic line to the fifth dimension for a practical dissemination of the results.

[size=4]Compound37 is a fictionalized character, any and all posts are based solely on speculation.