We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Heart's Etheric Fifth Chamber & the Geomtry of the Heart Options

d-T-r
#1 Posted : 4/30/2012 6:43:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So this is a weird one. Last night in my dreams i was told about a "Fifth chamber".

I've never conciously heard of this before but it was such a distinctive phrase to hear, i remembered it when i woke up and looked it up.

here's what i found.

http://rileybrad.wordpress.com/2009/12/09/heart/

"In our time there are certain changes taking place in the heart, by which gradually a fifth chamber will develop. In this fifth chamber man will have a new organ which will allow him to control life forces in a different way than is possible at the moment.” “All that happens in the moral life, and all that happens physically in the world…the moral and the physical….are found in their real union when we learn to understand all the configurations of the human heart.” Rudolf Steine

It turns out , our good freinds the Bees already have this 5th chamber.

"Honeybees have an open circulatory system formed by the heart and the aorta. The blood is pumped from the five-chambered heart into the aorta. The chambers of the heart have ostial valves which allow the blood to enter into the heart but backward movement to body cavity is prevented"

FUNCTION HAS A FORM
FOLLOW THE FORM

THE HEART FORM IS PRECISION IN BALANCE between inversion and reversals, suction and pressure, concave and convex, right and left, backwards and forwards, below and above, three and four, asymmetrical and symmetrical, acceleration and deceleration, clockwise and counter-clockwise, geometric and organic, and two different vortexes, all of which today can be demonstrated to be lawful. These polarities are found to be active in the human heart.

1.The heart is a brake, “The heart is not a pump; it is a sense organ, a damming up organ”(2) You can observe the chestahedron in a vortex generator balancing itself between accelerating and decelerating.

2. The apex of the heart is paper-thin. “The apex wall is so soft and weak that it can be pierced with the index finger”(3) The geometry of the mitral valve opening will not allow a moving vortex to reach the apex inside the chestahedron. If the heart is a pressure pump, the apex would balloon out. The new form shows why this ballooning does not occur.

3. The chestahedron’s geometry consists of two vortexes, one inside the other. “The musculature of the heart and arteries all the way down to the pre-capillaries is spirally oriented, and both the heart and arteries move spirally to augment the momenta of the blood.”(4)

4. After creating a vortex in a clear receptacle of water with the chestahedron on the end of an electric drill, there remains three spiraling vortexes. “Dr. Pettigrew found three columns of spiraling blood in the left ventricle.”(5)

5. By using the chestahedron geometry of 22.5 degrees of arc found in the center of the conical form, we now have an answer to myocardial layering design that has eluded Dr. Pettigrew, Lawrence Edwards and all present-day heart researchers. dynamic motion as a geometric organ of consciousnessA design that allows counter clockwise and clockwise forces to work together in a balanced way and at the same time promote blood vortex movement.

6. The chestahedron was developed from a tetrahedron turning inside a cube whose axis is centered at the squre root of 3, and the square root of 3 in the cube is 36 degrees of arc from the horizontal plane. This explains for the first time why the heart is located on the left side of the body. The human heart position in the body is 36 degrees, which is the perfect balance between above and below, right and left and forward and behind. Not knowing about geometry, many studies indicate the heart sets at 45 degrees.

7. When the tetrahedron reaches the midpoint of the cube the resulting form is an octahedron with one invariant point. Putting this form back into the original tetrahedron and spinning both at the same time in the cube again, you get the inside left ventricle geometry.

8. The inside left ventricle geometry turns 40 degrees during systole and sits in the cube at 15 degrees. Altogether you have a 55-degree spiral movement. Flow designs in the organ of the heartIf the ventricle twists another 5 degrees a fifth chamber develops complete with a tri cusped valve.

9. “In our time there are certain changes taking place in the heart, by which gradually a fifth chamber will develop. In this fifth chamber man will have a new organ which will allow him to control life forces in a different way than is possible at the moment.”(6) “All that happens in the moral life, and all that happens physically in the world…the moral and the physical….are found in their real union when we learn to understand all the configurations of the human heart.”(7)

geometric etheric evolution?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Global
#2 Posted : 4/30/2012 8:38:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

friggin' awesome. great looking out as always d-T-r
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

majesticnature
#3 Posted : 5/2/2012 2:01:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. This could very well be the biological changes we are undergoing as we evolve perhaps even related to the 2012 shift.
All of my post are fictional in nature for the purpose of self entertainment.

d-T-r
#4 Posted : 5/2/2012 11:35:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i think so. The fact that the "fifth chamber' message came in a dream almost makes it a bit more conformational. (also very alligned with my own personal progression out from my solar plexus [identity conception + fear] into my heart over the last few challenging , but revealing months]

I have friends deeply involved in sacred geometry research and others heavily aligned with the heart and it's abilities to manifest so i'll be sure to keep this thread updated when i know more myself.

For now though, i'll just say keep your focus on love it's self. for the skeptics that argue love is merely a social construct,consider that society is 'merely' a bilogical construct. Love is and has always been the biological direction of progression and evolution.

An easy way in to love during challenging moments or even regular moments is simply shifting your attention to what you are already grateful for right now. love yourself, love your path, love others , love the fact you exist in space and time Razz love what we know and love what we are learning and are yet to know Smile

5th chamber + 5d

& There is a super moon on 5.5.5 aswell Smile (with the last 5 being 2+0+1+2)

Cycles within Cycles.

majesticnature
#5 Posted : 5/2/2012 2:53:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea I've never personally been into any dates having any signifigance except for late 2012. I don't think that any other dates really carry any signifigance tho we are all part of the on-going cosmic cycles of the day to day universe.

I just dont want to be tied to any information that doesnt seem to have a real potential and is too "new agey". Some of this new age stuff is definetly a little too goofy for me to take seriously and I think a lot of the new age people that write books are just rediculous. Granted some of them know what they are talking about and have good things to say.

Anway there is definetly something pointing to the idea of sacred geometry in our future evolution. I think we need to take a good look at it and what its all about. Afterall most people that do DMT claim to see intense complex geometric shapes. I have opened a new thread in this forum dedicated to the idea of sacred geometry.
All of my post are fictional in nature for the purpose of self entertainment.

Tek
#6 Posted : 5/2/2012 4:38:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Every trip I have undertaken since the turn of the year has had to do with the heart and love. Every single one. I haven't had a significant breakthrough since the end of last year, but I've had some high dosed mushroom trips this year and about a month ago I 'saw' in my mind's eye a blast of yellow-white energy that went up and down my spine and came to rest in the center of my chest.

It was unbelievable how that felt, it felt like my body and mind was on overdrive, or like I was a computer being plugged into the internet for the first time. I could look at my friends and I just knew things about them, not things like what they ate for breakfast but if they were good people or not. I had the distinct impression, an 'aha of course!' moment that what I was experiencing at that minute was what the whole Mayan prophecy, timewave zero stuff was talking about.

I'm not so certain as I sit here and type this now, but I was more than convinced while it was going on. I even managed to pull my friends into this heart explosion experience too because as I was talking both of my friends who were tripping were like 'wait... i feel what your saying, is it like... OH MY GOD!!' and then it just hit them both like a mack truck. Then we laughed for hours about how foolish we all were for taking life so seriously.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.