We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How much yopo should swim buy? Options

flyboy
#1 Posted : 1/12/2009 12:27:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Whats a good amount to purchase of columbrina for an extraction?

Have used 100g in the past, but that didn't produce enough material to work with comfortably.

Whats a good starting point to aim for 1gram of crystals? 500g seeds? 1000g?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

lorax
#2 Posted : 1/12/2009 12:53:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you can get several grams of crystals out of 100g of colubrina seeds if they're good seeds. it always depends on the goodness of the seed. just buy a kilo. thats what SWIM always does.

SWIM got 3.38g of crystals from 100g of colubrina seeds. but he still extracts more as he has noticed that from now on this has become the substance of his choice!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Z E D
#3 Posted : 1/12/2009 1:05:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

which method does your FOAF uses lorax?

flyboy
#4 Posted : 1/13/2009 3:19:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

lorax wrote:
you can get several grams of crystals out of 100g of colubrina seeds if they're good seeds. it always depends on the goodness of the seed. just buy a kilo. thats what SWIM always does.

SWIM got 3.38g of crystals from 100g of colubrina seeds. but he still extracts more as he has noticed that from now on this has become the substance of his choice!

Holy columbrina! Thats yield! SWIM used 100g twice and both times ended up with a tablespoon of gooey oils, thats it.Do crystals taste like burnt peanuts also like the impure?

What method does SWIY use?

69ron
#5 Posted : 1/13/2009 7:06:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

flyboy wrote:
Holy columbrina! Thats yield! SWIM used 100g twice and both times ended up with a tablespoon of gooey oils, thats it.Do crystals taste like burnt peanuts also like the impure?

No.

The purified freebase bufotenine crystals are long brittle sword shaped crystals emanating from a central point. They are clear and may have a very slight tan or very light yellow tint, they are nearly odorless, and have a mild taste. The odor is very slight and resembles DMT just a tiny bit. It smells nothing like peanuts. The taste is really hard to describe, but it tastes nothing like peanuts. If you taste it orally it's got a very light flavor that is very slightly like DMT. It doesn't burn your tongue like DMT does, but it does burn very slightly if you leave it on your tongue for a long time.

When the crystals are formed from boiling in xylene, they are more opaque, less clear, and very small, about 2 mm long, and quite wide. When the crystals are formed from a 2:3 mix of MEK to heptane they are glass like translucent crystals, much longer, up to 20 mm long and thinner. When formed from acetone, they are about 10 mm long and thin, but not as thin as those formed in MEK:heptane.

Here are some pictures of what they can look like when grown in a 2:3 mix of MEK to heptane:

Those crystals are not 100% pure, maybe 95% pure. Note the slight amber coloring here and there. That amber color is NOT bufotenine. That's another alkaloid that is toxic. The clear crystals are the bufotenine.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.