We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
"Powerful, Dangerous Drug May Be Linked To Murder Case" Options

۩
#1 Posted : 4/26/2012 8:31:14 AM

http://wreg.com/2012/04/...e-linked-to-murder-case/

What I find most interesting about this article is that basically every single comment is spot on, and the article itself is pure $*%!.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ntwhtyouknw
#2 Posted : 4/26/2012 8:41:20 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

Just as I rejoice over the little truth thats been shown in recent media, there are reminders as well that we have still have so far to go.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

smokerx
#3 Posted : 4/26/2012 9:21:25 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

What a uninformed and uneducated woman calling her self "journalist" I would send her to prison for lying.

I am going to puke now. Excuse me.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Purges
#4 Posted : 4/26/2012 10:16:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

These people are scum. Not impressed. Mad
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

ewok
#5 Posted : 4/26/2012 10:40:46 AM

The media never fail to twist shit, not surprised at all to read that article.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

d*l*b
#6 Posted : 4/26/2012 3:21:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How utterly retarded. That’s one of the most absurd bits of “journalism” I have seen in a while. Mr DEA seems really sure of what he’s saying too, see how confused he looks when he talks about it being called “the business man’s trip”?

I hope this means we can look forward to similarly informative news pieces on a new substance called “booze” that seems to be quite popular amongst students these days. I’ve have heard it leads some to become paranoid, delusional, out of control and violent.
D × V × F > R

Perceptual Reality
#7 Posted : 4/26/2012 4:03:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

" DMT is a very expensive illegal drug, hard to find on the streets."

"The crystal that’s crushed and then, snorted, smoked or shot up, can cause users to become short of breath, pass out, even die."

“The high lasts about 30 to 45 minutes they call it the businessman drug because of how short the high lasts,” said Chambers.

"
Chambers suggests if you know someone using the drug, to get help and call law enforcement right away, ”They can come and defuse the situation, especially a hallucinogen because they’re very paranoid, very nervous and agitated.”
Chambers tells News Channel 3, the DEA is boosting efforts to crack down on internet sites selling DMT and other drugs.'

DMT can be snorted? Wut?

I forgot that every dmt extraction yields a salt....

Wow, this distorted perception of DMT is very heart breaking.

Watch your online purchases!

Does anyone else think that they (the higher powers that be) are trying to throw DMT under the bus, any way they can? It seems they're trying to build a case to completely remove MHRB from the internet.
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Felnik
#8 Posted : 4/26/2012 4:13:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What a load of crap
The ignorance is appalling and amazing . Makes you wonder how wrong the media is about so many other things
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Pup Tentacle
#9 Posted : 4/26/2012 4:39:35 PM

lettuce

Felnik wrote:
Makes you wonder how wrong the media is about so many other things

I've been assuming that the mainstream media is full of shit for a long time.
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

vardlokkur
#10 Posted : 4/26/2012 4:43:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a difficult time believing this is just shoddy reporting. To me it seems like blatant disinfo, perhaps that's bordering on CT, but seriously.. with reference to the TX case of "DMT also known as Ecstacy" article that popped up recently as well, it's just another story meant to feed uninformed parents who gobble up all the paranoia their hyper-vigilant sub-human minds can foster. My opinion of course, and I have no proof, but REALLY who could be this dumb to write this (as well as attain some sort of Journalism degree?) when all it takes is five minutes of using a search engine to refute EVERYTHING the author claims?!

Thumbs down Thumbs down Thumbs down
The only hell for a warrior is peace.

The warm fuzzy side of the cold hard truth.

SnozzleBerry
#11 Posted : 4/26/2012 5:19:36 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Perceptual Reality wrote:
DMT can be snorted? Wut?

SNORTING DMT DOES WORK and IT WORKS VERY WELL!!!!

Does anyone else think that they (the higher powers that be) are trying to throw DMT under the bus, any way they can? It seems they're trying to build a case to completely remove MHRB from the internet.

Nope...they've already got it...it's called The Controlled Substance Act and according to it, MHRB is already illegal (as is any plant/material/substance a person knows to contain any scheduled substance(s)). They just generally don't enforce it.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Perceptual Reality
#12 Posted : 4/26/2012 5:28:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
DMT can be snorted? Wut?

SNORTING DMT DOES WORK and IT WORKS VERY WELL!!!!

Shocked

thank you for the info...

I detract my statement Razz
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Dante
#13 Posted : 4/26/2012 10:35:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I knew I shouldnt watched it Confused
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

oden
#14 Posted : 4/27/2012 2:14:45 AM

odin the one

Wow
This is some really bad press.
I truly feel for the loss of the family.
and i bet this will be used as a defence for his case.
at least then the facts will come out to nail this guy..

Can anyone tell me if they ever felt angry on DMT?
cause i have never been near a bad or harmful place after any jump..
and yes..i dont move an inch while on it..
and after im just greatful for the lesson..

could he have been on anothere long running prescription of something else?
I do not take other things with mine,so i cannot say about a mix of other drugs?

Kash
#15 Posted : 4/27/2012 5:53:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

"The crystal that’s crushed and then, snorted, smoked or shot up, can cause users to become short of breath, pass out, even die."

....even die? Really? And all this time I was under the impression that there have be NO REPORTED DEATHS from dmt. The scare tactics and lack of legitimate information in this article is pretty nauseating. But hey, who needs honest information to support your case when scary evil drug stories get peoples attention so much easier...Shocked
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

Parshvik Chintan
#16 Posted : 4/27/2012 3:40:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
The crystal that’s crushed and then, snorted, smoked or shot up, can cause users to become short of breath, pass out, even die.[citation needed]

“The high lasts about 30 to 45 minutes they call it the businessman drug because of how short the high lasts,” said Chambers, who is obviously either ignorant or full of shit.

The high may not last long, but the impacts of it do.[citation needed]

Chambers suggests if you know someone using the drug, to get help and call law enforcement right away, ”They can come and defuse the situation, especially a hallucinogen because they’re very paranoid, very nervous and agitated.”
(as we all know the best thing to see when both nervous and agitated is law enforcement, especially as they are trained to be compassionate and understanding with drug users)

Chambers tells News Channel 3, the DEA is boosting efforts to crack down on internet sites selling DMT and other drugs.
(and here is where the article stops being funny)

this shit is worse than a wikipedia article Thumbs down
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

evil804
#17 Posted : 4/27/2012 4:38:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

one time i ingested DMT and died. luckily i came back to life as the effects wore off Pleased

Pup Tentacle
#18 Posted : 4/27/2012 4:44:56 PM

lettuce

evil804 wrote:
one time i ingested DMT and died. luckily i came back to life as the effects wore off Pleased

You too?!
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

Attention All Shipping
#19 Posted : 4/27/2012 7:22:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The ignorance & bias in this story is all the harder to understand when you see they're actually showing pictures of DMT taken straight from Erowid.

The last line of the story is quite telling too: "Memphis Police have not confirmed if Psychedelic DMT was in Walsh’s system." So basically they're just getting the 'Psychedelic DMT' angle from "A friend of a man accused of stabbing his mother to death ".

Yeah, that's a reliable source.

Parshvik Chintan
#20 Posted : 5/13/2012 10:38:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Attention All Shipping wrote:
The last line of the story is quite telling too: "Memphis Police have not confirmed if Psychedelic DMT was in Walsh’s system."

don't we ALWAYS have DMT in our system?
and isn't it metabolized super-quick so the level wouldn't even be elevated after a few minutes?
is there a reliable method of even testing for this drug?
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

12NEXT