We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
non manske precipitates Options

mew
#1 Posted : 4/22/2012 1:47:23 AM

huachumancer

after manskeing out the prefered harmalas
i bassified the solution and let sit, a mass formed and was decanted
after decanting more neutral water was added and the vessel contents alowed to settle
this was repeated each day for a week until the above solution was clear (unlike the dark liquid before diluting and decanting)

the particles are slighly suspended in water and will be evaporated to yield freebase peganine/vascinine and probably some extra "good" harmala alks,

im curious does this different isolated combination have any particular use or benefit

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 4/22/2012 3:38:16 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I did a similar thing and sent the freebased alkaloids from the manske 'waste water' off for testing. Preliminary results seem to indicate that the majority of the precipitate is harmalas, but we're still waiting on the mass spectrometry readings. I'm going to do a few mor cycles of manske'ing those 'waste' precipitates to see if any more harmalas will precipitate out.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

mew
#3 Posted : 4/25/2012 9:17:35 PM

huachumancer

i evaporated the questionable brown/reddish precipitates and it yielded a flaky brown powder, much darker than the fb harmalas the manske way ended up giving.

still untested

SnozzleBerry
#4 Posted : 4/25/2012 11:29:32 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Ime, you have to do multiple a/b's for it to even begin approaching the consistency of the initial manske yields and even then the precipitate seems to have different properties.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

SnozzleBerry
#5 Posted : 5/13/2012 5:17:45 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Just performed a second manske on the alkaloids I precipitated out of the manske waste water...nothing precipitated. The 1300ml solution was heated and saturated with 130g salt and allowed to cool over night, nothing fell out of solution. I reduced the solution to 600ml and filtered out the excess salt, it is currently cooling.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור

3rdI
#6 Posted : 5/13/2012 5:41:54 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Out of interest how much of the alks do you loose after you have performed the manske?
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year