We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
Music Bin Options

soulthatcreates
#41 Posted : 2/17/2013 11:03:19 PM

simply beautiful

This, what I'm experiencing now, is a whole new level of my being.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

hug46
#42 Posted : 2/17/2013 11:24:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lumos
#43 Posted : 2/17/2013 11:57:36 PM

Live the life out of life!

Big grin Cool

My musiks

http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/Dj%20BioMas
We have chosen this life for a reason, and it is our purpose to understand why.

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced; live your life so that when you pass, the world cries and you rejoice.

Only those who are willing to go too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

ayalove
#44 Posted : 2/24/2013 6:47:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I made dis
"for as long as there is love and light; I will fight for what is right; as a warrior with all my might; I will guarantee that hope shines bright" --Prayer of the Paladin

"If you labor, you are a "laborer", If you work on a farm, you are a "farmer", If you flow, you are a "flower""--Forest Sage

Community, Love and Passion Smile

DeDao
#45 Posted : 2/24/2013 6:54:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ALL OF MOZARTS WORK..
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Kronas
#46 Posted : 2/25/2013 8:14:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Something I put together over a few days time. https://soundcloud.com/ayakronaras/canzass
Thanks and Praises, Love and Gratitude, Peace and Unity, Hemp Seed & Honey

universecannon
#47 Posted : 2/26/2013 3:51:42 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

This album is awesome so far http://interchill.bandcamp.com/album/second-nature

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Kronas
#48 Posted : 2/26/2013 5:00:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPmf8IJ8vJg - Ambient/Tribal just stumbled upon

http://eng.aventuel.net/?artists
Thanks and Praises, Love and Gratitude, Peace and Unity, Hemp Seed & Honey

DeDao
#49 Posted : 3/1/2013 7:42:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Making an O.T.T. CD.. Just thought I would remind you all how amazing he is at making music!
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

slug
#50 Posted : 3/2/2013 5:05:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great organic hip hop

hug46
#51 Posted : 3/6/2013 6:15:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is an excerpt of Ten Years After jamming, it was filmed by Wim Wenders in Munich (in the wonderful country of Germany), unfortunately Alvin Lee passed away after surgery complications, he was an underrated guitarist IMO and the rest of the band arn"t too shoddy either, had a bit of trouble deciding which clip to post, i like the low budget looseness of this clip

Lumos
#52 Posted : 3/6/2013 8:52:49 PM

Live the life out of life!

My newest track;

https://soundcloud.com/#djbiomas/neon-dream
We have chosen this life for a reason, and it is our purpose to understand why.

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced; live your life so that when you pass, the world cries and you rejoice.

Only those who are willing to go too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

SKA
#53 Posted : 3/11/2013 1:05:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice Topic. Should have come here long ago.

Here is a link to my Soundcloud with several of my tracks:
https://soundcloud.com/skallonmusic

However I have uploaded only a few of the tracks I made to this
Soundcloud page and have many more on my PC. I made these tracks
using the program Reason 4.0. I will soon upload more tracks to
my Soundcloud. However I've kind of stopped using reason as I've
kind of become tired with the "flatness" of it's sounds & the
limitations to rythm & Swing/Offbeat options. Occassionally I'll
write a song in Reason, that I innitially wrote on Guitar or Piano,
just not to forget it. I hope to be able to afford some proper
home-studio recording equipment to properly work out all these
tracks & any music I may write in the future,

Here are links to a few Hypnotic tracks that may be usefull & pleasant
to play in a loop on a soft volume during DMT journeys or while falling
asleep to assist or incubate lucid dreams:

https://soundcloud.com/s...wishwellinthewishingwell
An ambient track with natural sounds(Crickets, Birds, Woodpeckers & Deep, Pulsating Subbase tones)
Played in a loop the first 1/3d of the track has the deep subtone pulses, the other 2/3d is more
peacefull, without the subtones. It creates short moments of excitement, followed by longer periods
of rest. I made this hoping it could inspire me to become more wakefull & aware & excited middream.

https://soundcloud.com/s...enguidance-2-minute-loop
Same idea as above but heavily simplified: A high pitched finger cymbal sounding for about
15 seconds, dying out slowly, followed by silence for the remainder of the 2 minute long track.
The intent was yet again to keep me sharp and aware as I fell asleep, by interrupting silence
every 2 minutes when playing this track looped while sleeping. It proved to make falling asleep
too difficult However. Perhaps it could be of more use to someone else who wants to try this.

https://soundcloud.com/skallonmusic/guidanceease
Playing this on a loop, softly in the background while making journeys on DMT I found to be very
pleasant. Gongs, Chimes, Percussion, Frogs, Crickets...A rich bouquet of sound, yet slow & gentle.

These 3 tracks can be downloaded. Maybe other people seeking to use audio-assistance to attain/assist lucidity
will have more success with these tracks as I have.

Poekus
#54 Posted : 3/16/2013 7:00:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Recently listening oldskool dub youtube vids I came across this Neo 70ies dub dudes which I thought some people here could appreciate.

Amazing that in these modern times where digital is the standard there are still guys like this who stay true to this organic sound. People can do a lot with computers but this simply can't be emulated with this much soul. It gave me goosebumps Smile

For instance this the Doors translation of riders on the storm:

Enjoy!

The Day Tripper
#55 Posted : 3/18/2013 4:01:47 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s

Morning Glory is like pretty much the most underrated album ever, but anything Tim Buckley Es muy bueno to this hombre! Big grin
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

a1pha
#56 Posted : 3/18/2013 6:46:04 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Sweetest Kill
Broken Social Scene

[Warning: Video graphic, song OK - Video NOT for tripping!]

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

The Day Tripper
#57 Posted : 3/19/2013 3:09:14 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

teotenakeltje
#58 Posted : 3/20/2013 9:56:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AJJA

Best psytrance artist around!! Works great with LSD...off course Cool

Metanoia
#59 Posted : 3/26/2013 6:11:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The vocalist from this band (one of my absolute favorites) has made the decision to leave the band due to impending parental responsibilities. I'm extremely saddened, but I wish him the best with his new family.

Lyrics:

It's a mistake to marvel at ourselves,
To accept what we are as of now.
I need to hold onto some sort of relevance,
It's all I have left.

All at once I could view the entirety of space,
A moment of isolation welcoming paralysis,
Follow the cord which projects and makes the decisions for you.
Adaptation brought introspection.
All comfort has escaped me, remember to breathe in again...

At the edge I exist in, I watch my whole life again.

d-T-r
#60 Posted : 3/28/2013 10:35:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oops wrong thread (moved to movie bin)

PREV12345NEXT»