We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
RAW BEANS<--- = POISON SMOOTHIE Options

modsquad09
#1 Posted : 4/21/2012 5:29:40 AM

mods

Im such a idiot sometimes.:mad2:

Wanted some natural extra protein to add to my veggie smoothie ( i own a Vitamix cia series, yea baby)

so i added 1/4 a cup dry uncooked beans to the 3 cups of water and other v-8 like veggies that i normally blend.

Then my grandma tells me they are poisonous after i drink it, lol. Yes after wonderful grandma haha i know.

so i pretty much was sick for a few hours not too bad, i only drank one cup(my recipie make three normal sized keva cups)

pretty strong nausea that went away by lying down, kinda like opiates.

this weak like tingly feeling in my limbs and brain.

fuckin aye never knew this, even looked it up online, i guess they are very few beans that can be eaten raw.

just thankful i didn't stay sick for much longer.

endedd up finally just giving inn and throwing the shitt up.

gave me some bad stomach aches too, no funn ruined my whole day/night pretty much, was gonna ask this beautiful chick out and missed her shift at work, FML. The show i wanted to ask her too was only tonight as well Sad

all well :rolleyes:
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 4/21/2012 6:13:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

oh yeah man raw beans are a no go..

Glad you are okay though..sorry about that girl..
Long live the unwoke.

modsquad09
#3 Posted : 4/21/2012 7:54:34 AM

mods

Haha yea you learn something new everyday right..thanks.

Yea hopefully shes there tomorrow, i wanted to take her to the fractal show tonight cause it was unique. Once a month thing here at the planetarium.

Now I'm like how am i gonna ask her out or get her number. She probably had plans though since it was 420 and i think shes a stoner chick.

I wanna ask her to blaze it but i don't smoke anymore lol and asking her out to drink might seem like i just want to fuck her Pleased
plus not really drinking anymore either, though getting her buzzed could make things easier on my part lol

shes a pretty cool chick though from what i've seen.

Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

Dante
#4 Posted : 4/21/2012 3:34:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Someone told me about this the other day and I wasn't sure if I should believe him or not, I guess I do now Very happy

Sorry to hear it ruined your day, but maybe something would have gone wrong with the girl instead...
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

endlessness
#5 Posted : 4/21/2012 3:44:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What other raw foods are not good to eat?

Are sprouted mungo beans (those japanese green beans) also bad?

Many websites have claims without references, and no quantities given of lectins and other possible toxic compounds. Seems red beans are specially bad, but dont know what else.

purple_dye
#6 Posted : 4/21/2012 5:27:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive also heard that when preparing some beans that soaking them too long will provoke various poisons to emanate. Keep pre-cooking soaking times between 8-12 hours for most beans.

kind regards
PS

This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing

slewb
#7 Posted : 5/16/2012 3:53:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
What other raw foods are not good to eat?

Are sprouted mungo beans (those japanese green beans) also bad?

Are beans that have been cooked and then dried alright?

soulfood
#8 Posted : 5/16/2012 3:59:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Some beans you can sprout so they're edible, but if you're ever eating something in an unusual form for the first time, always do the research.

Scrap that... just research whatever you eat...

who knows, eh?

Electric Kool-Aid
#9 Posted : 5/17/2012 6:53:03 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Why raw beans? They make you fart if they are under cooked!

Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

olio
#10 Posted : 5/18/2012 10:11:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
Some beans you can sprout so they're edible, but if you're ever eating something in an unusual form for the first time, always do the research.

Scrap that... just research whatever you eat...

who knows, eh?

I love your sig dude, it's a nice description of my life.
It was the fabled year 2012. Within the seemingly doomed and feeble slave-species of homo-sapien sapien a minute percentage began experimenting with various forms of psycho-active plant allies and thought manifestation techniques. Unbeknownst to them, this would be the birthing of a new sub-species, the highest form of Life in the universe. With the assistance of these timeless plant teachers a new race was born, a race without boundaries, physical or mental, a race without judgement or violence. Divinity had descended upon the inconspicuous planet of Earth and cosmic-man was born.