We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT tripping while sleeping Options

whitebread420
#1 Posted : 4/19/2012 7:51:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So let me start off by saying that I only very seldom smoke changa. Each time I go very deep into hyperspace. DMT is just not one of those drugs that I want to do all the time... that's just my opinion. It's very sacred to me and should be respected. On top of that it takes me weeks to mentally prep for it because I had one terrifying experience that always worries me every time I want to smoke it again. In short ... DMT scares the shit out of me basically.

With that said, last night while sleeping was the 4th time that (in my dream) I put a pipe to my lips, smoked DMT, and blasted the fuck off. Each time it is very intense and very short, because when this happens I realized I am dreaming and wake up in a very forced and awkward way, like I'm being pulled away from something.

Is anyone else familiar with this? I'm so intrigued by this because it's a DMT experience with the DMT ... which leads me to believe that one could enter this trance from meditation.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

anrchy
#2 Posted : 4/20/2012 8:13:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In a previous thread somewhere on this site I talked about a dream I had twice in a row where I took a dose of dmt and felt the the rush come on and trippy stuff going on. I had woken up right away and then fell back asleep and had the exact same dream. I stayed asleep this time I think and continued to dream
Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

universecannon
#3 Posted : 4/20/2012 8:21:24 AM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

yeah there has been many threads on this, try doing a search. Many report this, and not just with dmt...aya, mushrooms, lsd and new things entirely.. Its quite an interesting phenomenon, to say the very least. One perplexing thing i found was that dmt worked in a dream before ever doing it in real life

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Electric Kool-Aid
#4 Posted : 4/20/2012 8:25:49 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

I had this happen with other drugs in my dreams (cr@ck). I would be smoking it in my dream and wake up only to find myself making whoooooothp sounds! it was weird. sorry for the off topic! just thought it fit Smile

Edit. I just read the post above. I remember dreaming of AYA and I have never done it. Nor had I dont DMT at the time! It was pretty weird. but I am sure it wasnt close to the real thing.
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

Shamasi Wiz
#5 Posted : 4/20/2012 1:04:30 PM

kissing stars, pissing lightning, dancing upside down

DMT in the real world is ridiculous. And DMT in the dream lands is just as crazy. Smile Gotta love it.
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."

BBBlack
#6 Posted : 4/20/2012 2:00:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Big grin

DeMaTron
#7 Posted : 4/20/2012 3:06:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well all of the matter and instances in dreams are somewhat up to your own expectations and manifestations while dreaming.

But IMO a DMT trip that occurs naturally while sleeping can be called (Endogenous DMT experience) or more commonly Astral projection.

It is DMT, and it can be achieved from lucid dreams fairly easily, for many people also have non lucid dreams where they smoke something that will trigger the reaction(not addressed to any of the other drugs/experienced that arent blast-offs, while that also is interesting) It can also be achieved in the period of time when you fall asleep through conscious exercises, or even through meditation.

I have always found the ones in lucid dreams to be the most interesting, because there you are and you realize your dreaming, then you say I want to astral project or experience dmt and nnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN N NN NN N N N N N NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII(blastoff) increasing the length and depth of these experiences are done through focus and practice, done give in to awe or shock. Google Endogenous DMT and Astral projection for all sorts of info, techniques, and experiences.

ayalove
#8 Posted : 4/20/2012 6:58:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I fell asleep this morning in my van and had a semi lucid dream. I was standing over something and all of a Auden I was feeling a pull towards dmt land. I looked dOwn and realized a bucket full of aya was spilling over and flooding the place and my legs were soaking it up. Then the liquid started to drain down into a floor drain and I could feel my consciousness start to test and contort with the whirl pool. Right before I was sucked through the floor drain(which in my dream I believed would cause me to black out) I woke up with a jolt. I felt amazing after that dream btw. Wasn't tired and was full of energy. It was a cross between weird and awesome. Also kinda freaked me out seeing this thread cud it just happened today.
"for as long as there is love and light; I will fight for what is right; as a warrior with all my might; I will guarantee that hope shines bright" --Prayer of the Paladin

"If you labor, you are a "laborer", If you work on a farm, you are a "farmer", If you flow, you are a "flower""--Forest Sage

Community, Love and Passion Smile

tele
#9 Posted : 4/20/2012 7:41:12 PM
Explorer

Quote:
which leads me to believe that one could enter this trance from meditation.

Maybe but I don't think it's possible even with 10 year practice...

DeMaTron wrote:
(Endogenous DMT experience) or more commonly Astral projection.

I don't believe DMT is connected to astral projection any more than it is connected to dreaming.

Altough there are dreams that have DMT character to it. I've smoked DMT while dreaming and seen DMT visuals etc.

DeMaTron
#10 Posted : 4/20/2012 7:42:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool, definitely sounds like endogenous DMT or an AP to me, the interesting part about this occurring during a dream or lucid dream is in the infinite ways it can manifest itself.

EDIt:

Tele- You know, my thinking that DMT and astral projection are the same is actually an assumption based of of my limited experiences and comparing the sensations. I have never had a near breakthrough experience(not my time) nor have I been able to delve deep in astral projection before im awoken, but the beginning sensation to both and the feelings i have about them are pretty identical. Im not exactly sure what to think, but it feels dreaming, AP, and dmt are closely related/connected.

Love and respect!

tele
#11 Posted : 4/20/2012 8:29:30 PM
Explorer

DeMaTron wrote:

Tele- You know, my thinking that DMT and astral projection are the same is actually an assumption based of of my limited experiences and comparing the sensations. I have never had a near breakthrough experience(not my time) nor have I been able to delve deep in astral projection before im awoken, but the beginning sensation to both and the feelings i have about them are pretty identical. Im not exactly sure what to think, but it feels dreaming, AP, and dmt are closely related/connected.

Love and respect!

For me it's the opposite, due to the nature of breakthrough experience I find there no connection between the reported AP and dreams. Even with some dreams having DMT themes to them, I don't believe they have direct connection to raised DMT levels in the system. I have had several DMT related dreams with sounds of carrier wave and moment of vaporizing etc, but I don't believe in the connection.

SoulCrushingBass
#12 Posted : 4/20/2012 8:57:15 PM

Keeper of the spice

I have had dmt dreams. I have also not known I fell asleep until my wife woke me up. I was at first like, why are you interrupting my trip? she said I was snoring. I was confused, looked at the clock, I spent 30 minutes in hyperspace! Also, side effect, I sometimes put thoughts or ways of thinking into other people by accident when on it. Kinda scary because I don't know when its gonna happen or how not to do it.
Well, y'know, it's like this experience that I had was like, y'know, erm, it was kind of the most profound experience I've had in me life, like