We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
treating a girl who has been taking mdma recreationally for over 8 years. Options

'Coatl
#21 Posted : 1/12/2009 5:36:36 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I think you guys misunderstood what I was saying...

Sometimes I'm busy and don't type to much, I guess I should explain myself a little more.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

40oztofreedom
#22 Posted : 1/14/2009 10:40:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
running is one of the best medicine's against depressive dissorders. And its's completely safe.
It helps releasing natural anti-depressants, nerve growth factor and helps to build physical and mental stamina.

100% True.

I never thought it to be true, but seriously. If you ever find yourself pissed off, go run 6 miles and come back and tell me if you're angry.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

PREV12