We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
What is a true breakthrough? Options

wrists
#21 Posted : 4/16/2012 7:04:11 PM

@jmk_glass

yeah, "what the f#@! just happened" or "why am I all wet, wtf is that".....was my response. among many others for a few days after
just enjoy the sessions and I think it will become inevitable, like it's supposed to happen. ime anyways
trust your instinct. take some time to reflect on what has been presented to you
I am the calm center at the eye of the storm

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Purges
#22 Posted : 4/16/2012 7:25:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Total immersion, eyes open or closed, in another realm. Often coupled with profound insights and unimaginable imagery. You'll know.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Bancopuma
#23 Posted : 4/16/2012 7:41:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gonna echo all the other peeps and say you'll know when you experience it. Remember The Matrix..."No one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself"...that kinda vibe. I had my one and only breakthrough so far just a few weeks ago and it was a totally different experience in terms of magnitude than any of my previous psychedelic or DMT experiences, and nothing could have prepared me. Also taking any more tokes beyond my initial one was totally and utterly out of the question. The last thing I remember doing in this reality was setting my pipe down after that first lungful. I think the dose was perhaps higher than I first imagined. I think you'll fare much better with the GVG...I started smoking with a light bulb vaporiser but it was really pretty rubbish and was binned after a while. Inhaling molten DMT wasn't the way to go.

3rdI
#24 Posted : 4/16/2012 11:36:01 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Bancopuma did you believe you had brokenthrough before your recent experience?
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Bancopuma
#25 Posted : 4/17/2012 12:02:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No. I remember a while back asking on these boards, I guess as a fair few have, exactly what constitutes a breakthrough. So by my asking that I think it was pretty clear I hadn't. I had this nagging feeling, despite my best efforts, I hadn't 'been there'. I had experienced glimpses of 'the other' for sure. But when I had that breakthrough it was just something else entirely, and pretty unmistakable IMO.

3rdI
#26 Posted : 4/17/2012 12:24:01 AM

veni, vidi, spici

Cheers, it is definitely unmistakable.

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

reaminator
#27 Posted : 4/20/2012 7:22:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm interested in how people can breakthrough on a single toke. How much do you usually load? What device? How long do you pull? How long do you hold?

I've never been able to do it with a single toke. It's almost always three or four. Maybe I just have very active MAO =\

reaminator
#28 Posted : 4/20/2012 7:26:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The sandwich method has generally worked best for me.

I have a health stone that seems to pull forever but never gives me the really dense vapor. It's a nice buzz but never close to a breakthrough. I think I may need a more powerful torch as the three I have only heat a part of the stone at a time.

Next, I'll try vaporizing on foil and using a plastic bottle to catch the whole dose in one shot. There's a video of someone who claims it gives him one hit breakthroughs better than the VG or sandwich.

3rdI
#29 Posted : 4/20/2012 8:59:41 AM

veni, vidi, spici

save yourself some time and buy a GVG, so far i have managed to clear upto 50mg of jimjam in about 10secs and im sure i could probably clear 100mg but that would be very very sillySurprised

it used to take me 3 hits from a little bong but the awesomeness of the genie lets you get it all in 1 smooth long reality disolving hitSmile
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

The Moon
#30 Posted : 4/29/2012 11:30:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with everyone else, When you break through you just know. For me it's a total immersion in a familiar, angelic place, often in the presence of others.

I am no longer in the room, I'm not even in my body and or am really "me" -- at least, the me I am in this current life / perception. That is my best description and even that does not truly come close.

it's like having an orgasm, you know when you've had one. If you have to ask, you haven't. Smile

murphythecat
#31 Posted : 4/29/2012 11:38:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Orion wrote:
Breakthrough to me always means completely immersed in hyperspace. Forget here, you are in hyperspace end of. It totally replaces this world. Sometimes you can just SEE hyperspace, but I wouldn't call that a breakthrough.

okay. I have seen hyperspace then. but when your are in it what happens, you cant fight it anymore?
“Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.”
― Bob Marley

DeMenTed
#32 Posted : 4/30/2012 12:13:37 AM

Barry

Fighting it isn't a great idea anyway. Accepting it is a better mindset.

Digital Machine
#33 Posted : 4/30/2012 12:14:32 AM

Love

The Moon wrote:

I am no longer in the room, I'm not even in my body and or am really "me" -- at least, the me I am in this current life / perception. That is my best description and even that does not truly come close.

Nice way of putting it.

Many times on Pharma, I can move, itch my nose, ..etc. I don't consider it a breakthrough, I am very much aware I am still in my body albeit very loosely. Although there still seems a very deep connection to hyperspace and inner self.

The times I broke through on vaping spice I am put in some sorta of trance, almost a catatonic state, and I just got shot out of my body into some completely other existence. When I come back, I can move again, sit up, converse with other people...etc. (breakthrough part of voyage over for me).
“Accessing your existence before the current one is of no concern, all you need to know is open your Heart and just BE” - A loving Entity from a Breakthrough
“To question is good, but take delight in contentment as well, because always asking “WHY?” too much can create a feedback loop into madness.” - A concern Entity from a Pharma voyage.

DMT777
#34 Posted : 4/30/2012 2:18:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

reaminator wrote:
I'm interested in how people can breakthrough on a single toke. How much do you usually load? What device? How long do you pull? How long do you hold?

I've never been able to do it with a single toke. It's almost always three or four. Maybe I just have very active MAO =\

I use the sandwich method with a bong & usually load around 50mg holding it in for at least 20 seconds. Try meditating or just taking deep breaths before smoking, if i meditate before hitting it i always clear it in one toke.

iomegaman72
#35 Posted : 4/30/2012 7:04:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

reaminator wrote:
The sandwich method has generally worked best for me.

I have a health stone that seems to pull forever but never gives me the really dense vapor. It's a nice buzz but never close to a breakthrough. I think I may need a more powerful torch as the three I have only heat a part of the stone at a time.

Next, I'll try vaporizing on foil and using a plastic bottle to catch the whole dose in one shot. There's a video of someone who claims it gives him one hit breakthroughs better than the VG or sandwich.

This is my good friend, myjeanz (his youtube name)! He is one lucky SOB... and lungs of steel! With the foil/plastic bottle method just make sure the foil doesnt heat up to the bottle too much.. you can get melted/vaped plastics in your hit and it will not be pleasant (myself and 2 others have tried this way the smoke was incredibly harsh and actually hurt). I recommend trying it at least because it does work for him and others but just a word of caution on the plastics in it!! (if you can fashion say, a large wine bottle with the bottom cut off [youtube search for cutting glass with acetone] then i think you will fare much better than the plastic one).
I'm havin a Skype session with him later today we are long overdue for our entheogenic discussions and reviews!!

Good luck and safe journeys Smile

HydroBlowBack
#36 Posted : 5/2/2012 5:06:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I want to try breaking through with changa, as i often get put off of vaping too much pure spice in one go because the smoke is a bit much for me. Does any one have any reccomended blends and or ratios of plant materials to use? Thanks
"And then came me the destructive teen with a handfull of bars and a mind full of dreams"

PREV12