We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Full Moon / First Spring Synchronized Hyperspace Event Fri 4/6 Options

dreamer042
#21 Posted : 4/7/2012 12:50:38 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Quote:
Pink Moon – This name came from the herb moss pink, or wild ground phlox, which is one of the earliest widespread flowers of the spring. Other names for this month’s celestial body include the Full Sprouting Grass Moon, the Egg Moon, and among coastal tribes the Full Fish Moon, because this was the time that the shad swam upstream to spawn.

http://www.farmersalmanac.com/full-moon-names

The moon is currently in Libra. This is a great time for socializing and working on all forms of relationships. In astrology the moon represents our emotional nature and the scales of Libra can tip us from one extreme to the other very quickly, now is a good time to focus on finding the balance within ourselves and in all our relations.

-आशीर्वाद

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Dan
#22 Posted : 4/7/2012 2:28:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i'll be joining in with a little pharma within the hour.

Good vibes to you all.
Hey! You! Get off of my cloud!

Electric Kool-Aid
#23 Posted : 4/7/2012 2:32:10 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Vodsel wrote:

It's funny when you spend months getting everything you need, and all your gear is ready, and then the only thing you cannot find is time Confused

I know this one all too well! Just about everytime I put the vape to my lips, my wife calls me upstairs! Sometimes on a light dose too, just starting to buzz and she calls. I think I need industrial earplugs!
Other times i say "today" then we go out for the day. Always bummed about these things, but I realize spice is here for me later days, months.... Years.............
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

Pup Tentacle
#24 Posted : 4/7/2012 3:18:43 AM

lettuce

Gonna have a nice fat meditation and then blast off - hope to see some of you in hyperspace Smile
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

PREV12