We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
[APRIL FOOLS] Aftermath Options

Psyren
#21 Posted : 4/2/2012 8:22:54 PM

d(^_^)b

I came on here the night before, right after just smoking a bowl! Needless to say i was beyond confused. After a bit I was thinking what some others were, the nexus was hacked =O

Seek not abroad, turn back into thyself, for in the inner man dwells the truth.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jbark
#22 Posted : 4/2/2012 8:22:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Much better than last year (or am I just less uptight!?) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

AlbertKLloyd
#23 Posted : 4/3/2012 1:06:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel bad for pointing out the date in a thread about the change.
I didn't realize the covert aspect of the prank.

I spent almost 10 minutes wondering WTF before I realized what what up, I checked the date and then was actually proud of the site for the prank.

I'd like to thank the site for the prank, it reminded me to cover a toilet with saran wrap.
awesome!

entheogenadvocate
#24 Posted : 4/3/2012 1:57:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This was absolutely hilarious, Trav! Genius as always Smile I wish I wouldn't have been so busy yesterday, as I really would have liked to play along with some of the jokes.

Unlike last year (where I proceed to $h!t bricks and ask Endlessness to delete my account out of fear of being turned over to the DEA like Burnt), I couldn't wait for April 1st just to see what the Nexus would turn into.

What an amazing community/family to be a part of. I feel very blessed.

Peace, Happy Journeys, and good vibes to you all Laughing
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

Electric Kool-Aid
#25 Posted : 4/3/2012 7:58:55 PM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

So someone please tell me what the last year prank was!!! Someone said that if you saw it you would have a heart attack! Please tell!!
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

endlessness
#26 Posted : 4/3/2012 9:35:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We made a fake suposedly hidden subforum called "elite dawgz" or something, that we pretended a bug allowed normal members to see it, and we made all sorts of absurdly funny thread titles inside like "Here's how much money we are making with the GVG advertisement", or "Im sick and tired of being respectful to these noob maggots", or "list of nexus members known to be DEA agents", or "Lets invent lies about other vendors", etc.. And if people would click on it to open they would get an error message saying like "forbidden forum link", and us mods were like "oh guys please dont pay attention to that, trav is away and will fix it very quick, its some bug dont believe what you read"... It made some members really really angry lol

onethousandk
#27 Posted : 4/3/2012 9:46:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
We made a fake suposedly hidden subforum called "elite dawgz" or something, that we pretended a bug allowed normal members to see it, and we made all sorts of absurdly funny thread titles inside like "Here's how much money we are making with the GVG advertisement", or "Im sick and tired of being respectful to these noob maggots", or "list of nexus members known to be DEA agents", or "Lets invent lies about other vendors", etc.. And if people would click on it to open they would get an error message saying like "forbidden forum link", and us mods were like "oh guys please dont pay attention to that, trav is away and will fix it very quick, its some bug dont believe what you read"... It made some members really really angry lol

Ha! I could see how that might cause some concern. Razz

Electric Kool-Aid
#28 Posted : 4/3/2012 10:48:55 PM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Awesome Endlessness!! Sounds fun!
It's great to have a community that can share interests like we do. Plus to top it off, we can have some fun too!! Very happy
Truely a gifted place DMT Nexus is.
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

PREV12