We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
new years brew. Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 12/30/2008 10:09:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Today i took a very potent brew i made. first i took 2 grams of a caapi 50:1 extract that would be equal to 100 grams of yellow caapi vine. Then i took a brew that consisted of 65 grams of chacruna and 15 to 20 grams of chaliponga and when it had cooled, i used this brew to make a MHRB cold water infusion, using 25 grams of MHRB. I also added a significant amount of mate, about one handfull of it. I added cat's claw and a litle amount of gotu kola, for remembering.

The come-up was slower than i was used to with brews this potent.
But suddenly there where several fractals that interfered with eachother although they existed in different dimensions or layers. They completely encompassed me with colors, extremely bright and with extreme detail. It was like when you throw rocks in the water and you have these waves, but then like there where multiple layers of water surface on top of eachother with on each layer different rocks thrown is and different wave patterns, but still they all where connected somehow.
The fractals sometimes formed cat-like creatures flying towards me, or giant faces that became tunnels when they swallowed me.
My hard broke open and i realized how much i love this live.
there where spiralling cords, breaking through all these layers of fractals, piercing through them.
Everything in my live became clear to me. The relationships i've had, my childhood, the relationships with my family. I cried. I felt how selfish i often had been, all the times i didn't think of others. I felt joy about how much love i received and i have been able to give.
the generations where like a web, a fractal, not in space but in time.
everything became one and i totally dissolved in all the love i felt pooring through everything, from the texture of the universe itself. I would have feared losing my mind if i would not have felt a strength inside like i have never felt before.
The first thing i did when i came down again, was, still half fractalized, calling my mother and telling her how much i loved her.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Saidin
#2 Posted : 12/30/2008 10:23:59 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Great experience! Thanks for sharing.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 12/31/2008 12:49:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

that sounds like you had one of THOSE experiences..realizing how selfish you have been..and then needing to show the people you care about how much you care about them..im happy for you!!
it's a sound

ambi-lysergance
#4 Posted : 12/31/2008 11:51:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fantastic!
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

soulman
#5 Posted : 12/31/2008 1:38:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah man, that sounded like a beautiful experience.
Good stuff brother
You have to go within or you go without

shoe
#6 Posted : 12/31/2008 2:25:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is readying himself, for ayahuasca. He told me that he feels deeply that this is the kind of experience that he needs to work through.
shoe

реР рднреВрд░реНрднреБрд╡: рд╕реНрд╡: рддрддреНрд╕рд╡рд┐рддреБрд░реНрд╡рд░реЗрдгреНрдпрдВ ред рднрд░реНрдЧреЛ рджреЗрд╡рд╕реНрдп рдзреАрдорд╣рд┐, рдзреАрдпреЛ рдпреЛ рди: рдкреНрд░рдЪреЛрджрдпрд╛рддреН
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

polytrip
#7 Posted : 1/3/2009 8:14:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It IS healing. Something this powerfull forces you to be honest to yourself and to life itself as well. This alone would make it very healing.
There was another trip, about a year ago, where i learnt that surrender and resistance are in a sense the same, in that they have the same source; you can never realy surrender if you don't have it in you, to fight as well. If you can resist, then you can also surrender. Both are a deliberate choice that take courage and strength, both are the opposite of just sitting and watching from a distance.
That was a very helpfull lesson for my surrender to the light that came over me this time. If i wouldn't have learnt that lesson then this would have been a very scary and horrible experience in both how powerfull it was and in how deep it went.

polytrip
#8 Posted : 1/4/2009 1:56:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It has to do with giving yourself totally to the experience, to totally let yourself go.
The opposite is to experience it as if you're watching a TV-show or as if it's just a another thrill.