We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
95% Pure Harmine & Harmaline powder Options

kendo
#1 Posted : 3/29/2012 2:01:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have always, up til now used 10x syrian rue extract when making my changa with great results, but just saw this ebay link 95% pure harmine & harmaline Anyone think it maybe a better option it is quite expensive, would there be much benefit over the rue extract ?? just being inquisitive =)
WARNING: This Kendo character is a massive dreamer and all posts to be be taken as works of pure fiction

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 3/29/2012 2:05:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why dont you extract it yourself?

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#3 Posted : 3/30/2012 1:13:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I second the extraction way. Much better, and you know exactly what you are getting.
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

Rabbit
#4 Posted : 4/15/2014 8:05:42 AM

Hopping through time and space

Sorry to revive a dead thread.

In certain states, Syrian Rue is actually illegal to possess. However, harmine is uncontrolled both federally and on a state level.

Just a thought to those residing in those states Pleased