We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
To new beginnings Options

Waitingfor4d
#1 Posted : 3/28/2012 9:09:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am new to aspect of tripping on such drugs as LSD or DMT. Both of which seem like they offer the best outlook of the real reality we all wish to find and be a real part of. I am an avid marijuana smoker and i have also done salvia and shrooms but neither seem to get a person to, well in my belief, the 5th dimension and perhaps for the ones not quite ready for the 5th they only get to the 4th and come back with just the feeling of how things work but not the understanding of why.
One of the reasons i have joined this site is to get some insight into what all has been said to people by the beings or entities they encounter. Also i would love to get my hands on it. I have now been contemplating on just brewing it myself rather then a crystal extraction because i wish to make it all the way there and stay there for awhile. the crystalized form i have hard that people smoke only last 5 to 15 mins and by what i have read from many many accounts they just arent ready nor prepared for the wealth of information they are able to perceieve during the "trip".
Plus all these accounts i have heard they seem like they are just finding things out for the first time. Examples including how big love plays a part in life,how we are all connected by some type of energy(best way i can describe it). But i have been doin almost 2 full years of research on everything and anything dealing with ancient people,religions from every culture,aliens,ufo's,politics,natural disasters,tai chi and other beliefs in mind over matter or bioenergy usage, and just anything that are real things that logically have some sort of connection.
Yet somehow everything i have learned has brought me here not just to this site really but the chemical DMT and the pineal gland. i belief our glands have become so useless that only overloading it with this DMT is the only way we can reach the 4d and 5d. I believe mine is the same its just calcified and need to be renewned but as everyone probly knows dmt isnt the easiest to get a hold of even tho its natural and it also takes time and effort to extract and use properly.
So my final paragraph i wish to try this i wish for everyone to try this but and i say but because i believe you should do your "research" before testing or experimenting with any type of mind altering substance. So please even for those who have done DMT already you should read things such as mckenna of course and strassman, but in my opinion people like alex collier and the princess of japan and others with maybe some insight you dont know or will insist you on the understanding on what you might see and the information you could gather from these in my opinion actual out of body experiences.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Macre
#2 Posted : 3/29/2012 8:37:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus. If you want to meet in the middle, between aya and freebase, I suggest you make some Changa! Do you plan on carrying out an extraction any time soon?

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

Purges
#3 Posted : 3/29/2012 10:54:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome friend, I am sure DMT has much to show you!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3