We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Finally Ready Options

RahuTheSunEater
#1 Posted : 3/28/2012 5:28:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I heard about this site from a friend during one of my life's darker periods. When I had a chance I checked it out and registered, but for whatever reason I wasnt ready and fate kept me from embarking on this journey. This isnt the original name that I registered under and it doesnt really matter because I never posted anything so its not like anyone knew me. Once I was finally able to settle down and get my own place I decided to look back into DMT. I have always had an immense appreciation for psychedelics and am no stranger to LSD, Mushrooms, Ketamine, etc. DMT, however, is something that I have never done which is saying a lot. The funny thing is that while I swore it my mission to try some good DMT I never managed to do so even though the opportunity presented itself numerous times. The friend of mine that told me about this website spoke of DMT almost as if it were a divine sacrament or something of that nature. I was aware of the effects having had them explained to me numerous times and each time it made me want to try it, but his explanation made it seem almost godly. Making a connection with other worlds/spiritual planes is something that has always fascinated me and has led me into a life of devoted occult practice. If DMT is even close to the way he described it to me then for me its a must. For this reason I studied the various teks, chose one (norman tek for its simplicity), ordered a lb of mimosa hostilis root bark along with the other ingredients, and now I anxiously await my order to begin my first extraction. If any seasoned vets have any suggestions or know of some specific spots on the forum that would be helpful to me Id appreciate it if you pointed me in the right direction. Ive never really made anything aside from ramen noodles before so this is a big step forward for me. Thanks for listening and I look forward to sharing my experience with everyone.
"The spice must flow. The spice has given me accelerated evolution for 4000 years. It has enabled you to live 200. It gives the bene gesserit sisterhoods the metaphysical ability ability to see beyond. You want power. Our power to fold space is in the spice..." -Guild Navigator from dune

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Macre
#2 Posted : 3/28/2012 5:58:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome back to the Nexus. I wish you luck with your upcoming extraction. Besides the Wiki and the forum, the FAQ and Health & Safety pages are well worth a look. The Attitude page is also worth a read, though you seem to be suited to the Nexus anyway. I will look forward to hearing more about your extraction and experiences with spice.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.