We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
One Love Options

Twentyeighty
#1 Posted : 3/27/2012 12:09:30 AM
20-80

I guess It's obvious why I found this site, DMT is something I have been thinking about a lot lately, I check out Google and Youtube and have to say modern Technology has been a little helpful in my search to make some sense of this reality.
This looks and feels like the type of web community I would like to belong to, I have been a Stoner for most of my adult life and have experienced the overwhelming europhia of MDMA and I believe that soon I will be ready to begin the next part of my journey.
I look forward to finding out so much more from others experiences and learning from those kind enough to teach.
Blessings to all my Brothers and Sisters......One Love

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 3/27/2012 6:16:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

DMT is a very very special substance, and it can generate a lot of fascination and obsession because of how misterious it seems.. Only really trying you'll know what its like, but first you have to decide if you really want to try it, because there's no turning back. Be sure to read the FAQ, health and safety section and so on.

Are you thinking more in the lines of smoking dmt/extraction, or orally, or both?

Twentyeighty
#3 Posted : 3/27/2012 11:56:40 PM
20-80

At present I have been finding out as much as possible regarding Extraction and the Experience itself and other issues connected to the spice, It has truly entranced me and I honestly believe that some inner voice or outer force has drawn me to find out more.
I am a little nervous and aprehensive and understand that I am not quite ready, but Im cool with that, I think I will know when Im ready, also at this time I think I would like to smoke the spice but am keeping an open mind to that too. It feels like I am just starting the next leg of my journey and it is realy exciting.....One love

Macre
#4 Posted : 3/28/2012 9:54:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Twentyeighty, patience is the key my friend. There is certainly no rush, go with your instincts when you're ready to take the plunge. When you need help, advice or information; the Nexus is just a few clicks away.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.