CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
A YEAR OF JUNGLE STEWING... Options
 
Dante
#41 Posted : 3/25/2012 2:59:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 465
Joined: 01-Dec-2009
Last visit: 15-Apr-2020
Thanks antrocles for sharing your life changing experience! It's a privileged to be able to read it!
All my love goes to you and I wish infinite luck to your new self!
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard
 

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!
 
Shamasi Wiz
#42 Posted : 3/26/2012 8:42:26 AM

kissing stars, pissing lightning, dancing upside down


Posts: 229
Joined: 26-Apr-2011
Last visit: 15-Jan-2020
Location: Covered In Mud, Utah
Wicked cool stuff. Thanks for sharing, Antrocles. I do feel like it's good to be cautious about sharing deep experiences, partially because the integration afterwards is as important as the experience itself. So we each have a duty to live the lessons we've learned, otherwise the real value of these things won't get across to those we're trying to reach. The proof is in the pudding, so coming back from enlightenment city and returning to old habits and mediocre living just won't cut it. Us lucky ones have an obligation to share what we've been through in whatever forms we can. We gotta start making some magically awesome shit happen and nudge this planet in the right direction. No more pipe dreams.(Sorry, I think most of that was directed at myself.)

All that being said, I think it's pretty obvious that what you've shared here is already doing lots of good. It's inspiring myself and others to be bolder and braver. It's challenging us to get stronger and go deeper. Essentially, it's helping us to jump up and grow/transform. Thanks for starting a fire under our asses. Smile Godspeed!
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."
 
antrocles
#43 Posted : 3/27/2012 6:38:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member

Posts: 1689
Joined: 06-Feb-2009
Last visit: 15-Oct-2019
Location: deep in the heart of humility
Shamasi Wiz wrote:
Wicked cool stuff. Thanks for sharing, Antrocles. I do feel like it's good to be cautious about sharing deep experiences, partially because the integration afterwards is as important as the experience itself. So we each have a duty to live the lessons we've learned, otherwise the real value of these things won't get across to those we're trying to reach. The proof is in the pudding, so coming back from enlightenment city and returning to old habits and mediocre living just won't cut it. Us lucky ones have an obligation to share what we've been through in whatever forms we can. We gotta start making some magically awesome shit happen and nudge this planet in the right direction. No more pipe dreams.(Sorry, I think most of that was directed at myself.)

All that being said, I think it's pretty obvious that what you've shared here is already doing lots of good. It's inspiring myself and others to be bolder and braver. It's challenging us to get stronger and go deeper. Essentially, it's helping us to jump up and grow/transform. Thanks for starting a fire under our asses. Smile Godspeed!




i love you guys. you are all such awesome people. i am so inspired by this community and how righteous it truly is. it's good to 'be back' (even though i never really left). Pleased

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."
 
Macre
#44 Posted : 3/27/2012 6:53:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member

Posts: 746
Joined: 30-Sep-2009
Last visit: 10-May-2019
Location: United Kingdom of Hyperspace
antrocles wrote:
i love you guys. you are all such awesome people. i am so inspired by this community and how righteous it truly is. it's good to 'be back' (even though i never really left).

It's nice to have you back. We're always here for you brother.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

 
Ice
#45 Posted : 3/27/2012 9:11:37 PM
silently awaiting


Posts: 258
Joined: 22-May-2011
Last visit: 23-Jan-2014
Location: page 24
This is an incredibly awe-inspiring experience, my friend. I am left speechless by not only your courage and endurance (cause God knows that had to take some serious strength and will), but by the the humility which you express afterwards, of the love and grace that radiates from your posts. By reading your well-crafted words, I feel such a strong presence that I cannot describe. I hope one day to sit in your healing room, and spend some time working with you. I can only dream of a day when I have even a fraction of your character. It excites me greatly to meet the man, Antrocles.

As Shamasi stated, you have truly inspired me to continually seek growth and transformation in a time where it is difficult to merge my spiritual and physical life. Having your presence around these parts is a blessed thing. You will stay in my prayers as you keep up your work. May this life continue to progress you in profound ways, even more-so than what you have already gone through. You are changing lives of people without physical contact or even realizing you are doing so, which is the mark of a true man. Thank you for following this path. Peace, Love, and Wisdom to all things you attempt and to the rest of the amazing people here at the Nexus. You all mean so much to me.
We are...
We are like that sentence.
We are not finished.
 
antrocles
#46 Posted : 3/28/2012 10:03:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member

Posts: 1689
Joined: 06-Feb-2009
Last visit: 15-Oct-2019
Location: deep in the heart of humility
Ice wrote:
This is an incredibly awe-inspiring experience, my friend. I am left speechless by not only your courage and endurance (cause God knows that had to take some serious strength and will), but by the the humility which you express afterwards, of the love and grace that radiates from your posts. By reading your well-crafted words, I feel such a strong presence that I cannot describe. I hope one day to sit in your healing room, and spend some time working with you. I can only dream of a day when I have even a fraction of your character. It excites me greatly to meet the man, Antrocles.

As Shamasi stated, you have truly inspired me to continually seek growth and transformation in a time where it is difficult to merge my spiritual and physical life. Having your presence around these parts is a blessed thing. You will stay in my prayers as you keep up your work. May this life continue to progress you in profound ways, even more-so than what you have already gone through. You are changing lives of people without physical contact or even realizing you are doing so, which is the mark of a true man. Thank you for following this path. Peace, Love, and Wisdom to all things you attempt and to the rest of the amazing people here at the Nexus. You all mean so much to me.




this moved me deeply brother. thank you so much for your words!! i'm having major surgery tomorrow....i've been feeling scared and uncertain to some degree but also hopeful and, after reading the posts here, loved. i hope everyone here recognizes what a special place this is. i owe a tremendous amount to this wonderful group of evolved souls. thank you again.

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."
 
Guyomech
#47 Posted : 3/29/2012 3:12:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Posts: 2277
Joined: 22-Dec-2011
Last visit: 25-Apr-2016
Location: Hyperspace Studios
Best of luck with your surgery! Hopefully your jungle experience has given you the tools to laugh of a mere medical procedure... Nothing as serious as the soul-surgery you experienced there.
 
ganjaman
#48 Posted : 3/29/2012 11:48:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 129
Joined: 08-Nov-2009
Last visit: 21-Jun-2015
All i can say is WOW.
I have waited to read this for over a year now. I dont know you in person antrocles and all i know from you are your writings from the nexus. i cant say exactly why, but you was always in my heart. I know from my deepest self that you are TRUE my brother.
What a brave and beautiful soul.
If i should ever come in my life to LA, my first way would be to you to meet you in person. You are truly an inspiration.
I love you
 
pau
#49 Posted : 3/30/2012 5:20:50 AM

Yes? No?


Posts: 686
Joined: 14-Mar-2010
Last visit: 14-Jun-2020
Humbling!
This is the best of what our Nexus is.
Whatever path we follow, when it's time to take that big step, think of this!
My deepest thanks, Antrocles.
WHOA!
 
Purges
#50 Posted : 3/30/2012 11:05:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1999
Joined: 13-Jun-2011
Last visit: 24-Jun-2018
antrocles wrote:
this moved me deeply brother. thank you so much for your words!! i'm having major surgery tomorrow....i've been feeling scared and uncertain to some degree but also hopeful and, after reading the posts here, loved. i hope everyone here recognizes what a special place this is. i owe a tremendous amount to this wonderful group of evolved souls. thank you again.

L&G!!


I just want to wish you the best of luck with your surgery man. I get strong good vibes from you and know you have the heart of a lion and will get through it fine. My thoughts are with you.

*edit* he's probably been through it already, hope you're recovering well dude Smile
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3
 
tryptographer
#51 Posted : 4/7/2012 8:06:15 PM

tryptamine photographer


Posts: 759
Joined: 01-Jul-2008
Last visit: 01-Jul-2020
Ah, only just read this thread, incredibly inspiring and humbling - much gratitude indeed!

I just knew you would get involved into Healing after reading the earlier reports. Good luck with this new life Ant, and with the surgery!
 
antrocles
#52 Posted : 4/8/2012 6:46:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member

Posts: 1689
Joined: 06-Feb-2009
Last visit: 15-Oct-2019
Location: deep in the heart of humility
hey guys- i'm sorry....i didn't mean to derail this thread with my surgery. since i did, however, i'll let you all know that so far, the surgery has been a success!

i am officially a woman now!

okay, i'm a few days late for that one... not to mention Uncle Knucles would probably chime in and tell you all that i've been a woman for years...

i had back surgery. been needing to get it for about 10 years but knew the recovery would effectively end my cycling career so i waited it out til i retired. surgery went smooth...they went in through the front instead of the back to spare cutting any muscle tissue. broken vertebrae realigned and fused, disc (both pieces) removed. the doc says i'll be better than new in about 8 weeks so i'm keeping positive thoughts as i grit my teeth through one painful recovery process... actually had a back spasm the day after my surgery that made me pass out! i've NEVER passed out from pain before!! Shocked

got off the pain meds as soon as i could.....percocet and dilaudid are gnarly animals my friends. i've chosen the edible cannibis route to alleviate my moments of misery to great effect. i'm all for the plants...

anyways, thanks again for the love. i can always count on you guys....

with the deepest love and gratitude!
antrocles attached the following image(s):
Antony 1.jpg (47kb) downloaded 515 time(s).
Antony 2.jpg (26kb) downloaded 514 time(s).
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."
 
The Observer
#53 Posted : 5/29/2012 3:53:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 211
Joined: 12-Feb-2012
Last visit: 23-May-2019
Location: Somewhere in the pillars of creation
Come se dice.........

WOW!

Namaste
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention by using totally fictitious verbiage...........

The above refers to the fictitious 'I'
 
Purges
#54 Posted : 6/7/2012 11:10:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1999
Joined: 13-Jun-2011
Last visit: 24-Jun-2018
Hope you're doing well after the surgery Ant! Thumbs up
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3
 
BananaForeskin
#55 Posted : 6/14/2012 8:25:07 PM

I Eat Plant Magic


Posts: 1099
Joined: 30-Jan-2010
Last visit: 28-Mar-2013
Location: The Wilds of Wales
Thanks so much for writing it down, posting it for us all to read... that's one of the reasons this place needs to exist.
¤ø¸β€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸β€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸β€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ




 
Espiridion
#56 Posted : 10/6/2012 1:16:07 AM

--who.??..ME??--


Posts: 628
Joined: 12-Feb-2009
Last visit: 01-Nov-2018
Location: Aetherville
Antrocles the Warrior!! The Peaceful Warrior that is...I have to say I drifted from the Nexus during your hiatus..it was your posts that mainly kept me around and I am glad I found this one ( I'm months late, as usual ) Glad to hear that both spiritual and corporeal surgeries went well! You remain an inspiration and touchstone to that ethereal place we Nexians strive to reach. So much Love to you, Brother...

Espiridion...
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

 
Botanical Bliss
#57 Posted : 12/21/2012 7:26:01 PM

SeeingFacesInManyPlaces


Posts: 186
Joined: 24-Aug-2012
Last visit: 21-Mar-2019
Location: DancingBetweenPlanes
That was a really good read. Thank you for writing that out, though I know there is soooo much you won't ever be able to write or even put into words Big grin Sounds like you went deeper than most ever will.

Also, that whole foot thing, that's amazing. I almost can't believe it, but I'm sure you can't as well. Amazing how it was healed.
[center]Sophia's Light

In darkest night, when lights are dim, and all in sight seems sad and grim,
I find you there, your arms surround me, your spirit fills me and it grounds me.
I look to you, Lady of Truth, most ancient One, yet eternal youth,to keep me safe, protect my heart,and with the wisdom you impart, fill up my empty mind and soul,so that, my Lover, you can make whole, all that was broken in this day –and that is what I ask and pray.
 
Shadowman-x
#58 Posted : 12/21/2012 10:33:00 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

Posts: 528
Joined: 12-Nov-2009
Last visit: 11-Mar-2020
Love you buddy. I'm glad your back is okay.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
 
Jin
#59 Posted : 12/22/2012 12:04:13 AM

yes


Posts: 1746
Joined: 29-Jan-2010
Last visit: 03-Jul-2020
Location: in the universe
Antrocles , brother where are you , it has been months since you posted ,
pls come back ( hopefully everything is fine with your back )
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth
 
lobo
#60 Posted : 12/22/2012 3:39:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 237
Joined: 25-Nov-2009
Last visit: 01-Jul-2020
Location: argentina
Thanks for that report..Thumbs up Crying or very sad
 
PREV1234NEXT
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.055 seconds.