We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to shred whole Caapi Vine? Options

behindthelight
#1 Posted : 3/21/2012 3:38:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Looking to get some B. Caapi vine, but it comes in whole pieces, it isn't shredded or powdered already. How can I shred this easily? Can you just smash it with a hammer or something? What is the best way?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 3/21/2012 3:39:27 PM

Vine placed in a bag wrapped in a towel smashed with a hammer on a hard surface like concrete does the trick quite nicely Pleased

DudeMeetTyler
#3 Posted : 3/21/2012 11:46:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

as house said.. dont know if it is necessary but i (in my limited experience) have beat with hammer in bag (wrapped in towel), then ripped the larger pieces smaller by hand.. then threw little bits at a time into a coffee grinder for a quick spin and vola
"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be a sorry state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny"

"My orders were to test the drug...It works" Bass Association by Far Too Loud

Profile Picture by David Aronson, http://www.alchemicalwedding.com/index.html

behindthelight
#4 Posted : 3/22/2012 4:59:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
Vine placed in a bag wrapped in a towel smashed with a hammer on a hard surface like concrete does the trick quite nicely Pleased

sounds good...thanks.