We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Thanks to everyone! Options

insearchof
#1 Posted : 3/19/2012 10:27:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I want to thank you all and especially this site for guiding me to an amazing first time Ayahuasca experience. "House", you were an incredible help and so many others who's names I can't recall at this moment. I have come to understand so much and yet so little at the same time. I got more than I bargained for and now more than ever I hope to express to any new people that have come to this site looking for answers that your more than likely "here for a reason." If you just slow down and be patient while knowing "that" you will produce an energy that is condusive to the experiences that a waits you. Frustrations with suppliers, brewing, legalities, impatience, and time itself can lead to hesitation and fear of the unknown. Ayahuasca is amazing thing that should be taken seriously. If you have a million questions about anything and everything you'll get them answered but shortly after there will be a new set of questions all over again. A cycle that I can't be sure would ever end. There are not enough megabites in the world to contain what you experience and it seldoms can accurately be explained in words. For myself I am a man after God's own heart, and ayahuasca led me to Him but with the reality that this wasn't but one pixel of His capacity. In retrospect one may find himself asking why should I need to consume anything to experience such things. I strongly believe that someday we won't. The realization of the God conciousness is ramping up in western society. We as a whole are somewhat behind but are eating the spiritual meat and spitting out the bones of those that went before us. Keeping what He deems necessary for the upcoming corporate shift in consciousness that is knocking at our door. I find the term "electronic Shamen" interesting. Westerners have something new to bring to the table, we are fat and have a lot to let go of. A ton of distraction and excess, that fuels our ego's and thickens the barrier between us and our creator. "Stilling" a technologically bombarded mind is no easy thing for a westerner. Ayahuasca will more than do that for anyone and I feel like its because most of us are incapable of doing it on our own. It reminds me of how I felt when I was a kid having someone else to tie my shoe. I hated that others could and I couldn't. I think tho, that there is a new knot coming or even to untie rather. Who knows right?
Once taken, you will hopefully love and respect ayahuasca and consider it a blessing, as if God is tieing your shoe FOR YOU so you can walk with LESS "stumble" on a much larger Journey yet unknown. Thank you all!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.