We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV34
Stepping 1000 years into the future! We can do it NOW! Options

pattern
#61 Posted : 1/2/2008 5:05:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:861b3ef2b8="cilosyb"]We knew everything then. There were no questions, only answers, only truth, when we spoke...it came from the soul. The Cosmic Joke unveiled itself...and all we could do was LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH [/quote:861b3ef2b8] I've experienced this as well. I just can't remember what the joke is. All I remember is falling to the floor, laughing uncontrollably! Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

pattern
#62 Posted : 1/2/2008 5:21:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quoteVery happy6b29894d9="Doerak"]Anyway, thinking that there are no problems at all (when not on psychedelics) is just denial. There are real problems in the world.[/quoteVery happy6b29894d9] I agree, and another thing that is frustrating, are people just accepting that all the problems will be eventually fixed. Or that there is no "good" or "evil" and everything is just one. Well, that's all fine and dandy until some asshole is torturing your child, then suddenly there IS good and evil in the world, and you want action to fix the problems. So many in the West live in a day-dream world, convinced their belief in good is good enough, but they continue along their destructive ways. Fully conscious of their actions, but convinced that everything will just work out in the end, so it doesn't matter what they do. This same faulty logic exists in wacko "Christians", who think that simply because they believe in Jesus, they can be all-out evil in this life and it won't matter since they got their ticket to heaven. I'm betting alot of "Christians" are in for a very unpleasant surprise when they meet their God. Our problems will not be fixed unless we fix them. Acting is vital. The apathetic share the blame.

Zenclarity
#63 Posted : 1/3/2008 5:30:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:86954c8861] Our problems will not be fixed unless we fix them. Acting is vital. The apathetic share the blame.[/quote:86954c8861] You can't just take a wrench to matters such as religion. It can prove rather difficult to open people's eyes when it comes to an abstract religion custom tailored to reality. Even attempting to do so is merely starting additional argumentation. Once you start trying to force perspectives you're truly no better than the religions you mock. All one can do is help where help is needed, and lead by example. I'm a long time practitioner of zazen and it's good to see such views expressed here. I have yet to experience my first breakthrough with dmt, and while Psychedelics are somewhat against the practice, I can't help but look forward to it. life equals change change equals suffering suffering equals life they are all one...

DeadLizard
#64 Posted : 1/3/2008 4:53:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice to come back (after such a long absence) to this thread [quoteVery happye81fa20ec="SyZyGyPSy"]"By your own standard shall you be judged; by your own measure shall you be measured." -Jesus[/quoteVery happye81fa20ec] I'll get to the pearly gates and they'll say "Who are you and why should I care" Laughing [quoteVery happye81fa20ec="pattern"] ...... [/quoteVery happye81fa20ec] Your right. it's peoples differing world veiws that create good and evil. idealism is all well and good but we have to eat here as well. [get it? don't shit where you eat. lololol!!11!!!!!!!\1!!!!!!111 ] "Won't sombody please think of the children"

¿วษนวษฅ uo ฦƒuโ€Žioฦƒ sโ€Ži 773H วษฅส‡ ส‡ษษฅส

Mushroomhead
#65 Posted : 1/9/2008 1:20:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Zuvuya 2012 "We are on the brink of making the quantum leap to the conquest of another dimension by obliterating our fixity in time. And then we will migrate into the future. Each into our own future. [b:c8523efe41]And then human history is looked back on as a nightmare awakened from[/b:c8523efe41], a brutal but neccessary interval to being happily kissed goodbye." On Dec. 21, 2012 Time machines will begin arriving from all points in the future. They will come from every millennium. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzxHtIMy95M
don't worry when the skies not blue, cause flowers grow from everything you do

El Ka Bong
#66 Posted : 1/9/2008 6:10:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Syzygypsy - excellent .... That post in November was delicious; got me drooling like a dog hearing the bell go off for more nirvana-kibbles ! Throw us some more from your writing-pocket - I was getting flashbacks from chewing on your post ..! And other posts too; I am spinning with to many things to say about what's discussed here !. or it's all been so well said, .. I just need to nod as I read, and have flashes of remembering. .. ! But as far as good vs evil goes, I think that 'good' came first, that Good was the prior condition, and so evil came second and is 'erasable' by going back to the primal state of goodness ... or is it 'Godness' ? But, one question - what is the reason we are being distracted from the cosmic joke/game...? why is it witheld..? There isn't a bleak reality behind the veil, like in the Matrix movies; there is not just-ugliness... ! It's the opposite - Hyperspace is charged with the most unstoppable beauty and the need to Make More ! When I have had visionary experiences of this cosmic-joke, all the entities present go into a humping dance, and laugh - "get it" ... have sex now ... havesexhavesexhavesex they gesture to me. I get a message that the Universal Purpose is to 1) Love (know how to) (2) make more (breed any living thing, not just your own species) and (3) look out for the little-ones (young life). That's [i:a63305b937][b:a63305b937]all[/b:a63305b937][/i:a63305b937] I have to do to to be fulfilling my purpose - make and breed more DNA copies of any organism. This is your ticket to no-more-karma and 'heaven' will eat you when you die ! So my hunch is that we are awake in this unenlightened state for a very crucial, deliberate reason that includes having to bear pain and pleasure, and to breed mindlessly ... Make More Life ! It seemed to me that the totality of being is veiled on purpose, all the time, to keep us from it. If we'd all gawk at the Totality of Being at once, we'd be stunned completely, and transform as species as we ALL put down all our tools and weapons. And then figure out what needs to happen. I wonder if we'd breed more or less if everybody had a transcendental/enlightenment experience ... now I forgot wht the thread-topic was ... But one last meander - I also have this sense that death is a liberation of some energy that is 'harvested' from us. As though the non-physical entities out-there are able to pick our souls off of a vine like a fruit they are growing; we each are like a bunch of hyperspace grapes, ripening under their sun.

Mushroomhead
#67 Posted : 1/9/2008 9:01:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:53d66c904a="El Ka Bong"]It seemed to me that the totality of being is veiled on purpose, all the time, to keep us from it. If we'd all gawk at the Totality of Being at once, we'd be stunned completely, and transform as species as we ALL put down all our tools and weapons.[/quote:53d66c904a] this is what i think 2012 is all about '[b:53d66c904a]ALL[/b:53d66c904a] veils removed' & that includes the butcher, the baker & the candelstick maker etc etc etc

El Ka Bong
#68 Posted : 1/9/2008 9:02:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hope it happens quick - spreads like a fire, right after 2012... Remember they will have the DMT telescope on-line by then !~ http://www.dmtelescope.org/dark_home.shtml and.. http://www.dmtelescope.org/Tour/ ... around p11 it talks about 'hyperspace' and finally measuring the extra 6 dimensions via this telescope's data... By 2012 we will being seeing farther than ever before ! literally.... It will be like when Copernicus and Galilleo told folks to peer into their telescopes, and everyone who still thought the Earth was flat, evetually 'woke up'... But that took many generations, to become part of our awareness - that the world was round, and circled the sun. I hope 2012 is swift to begin the change. back to ... [size=9:e6fd6689bb]what were we talking about...!?[/size:e6fd6689bb] ... I'm stuck on the vegetable/fruit metaphor... Say some fruits on the vine ripen faster than others... Say we're each like a single grape in a cluster, and the bunch of grapes we each are metaphorically represented by, has a few riper ones that are ready to drop off before the whole cluster is plucked. Is 'transcendental consciousness / enlightenment like being a redder grape amongst a bunch of green, less-ripe ones ? Or ... on dmt,we suddenly glow - the whole fruit of being we are, starts to glow on the tree of the Hyperspace farmers, so they come over and inspect us, and offer their care etc. We are not to be picked now, just molly coddled along some more until ready to be relesed from the tree/vine ... But now I implied 'time' exists in hyperspace .... too ... hmmm

Mushroomhead
#69 Posted : 1/10/2008 6:15:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

http://www.lawoftime.org/home.html

Eschaton
#70 Posted : 1/10/2008 8:37:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infinite I
#71 Posted : 1/11/2008 2:53:02 AM

JC

Hey syzygypsy whats DOB?? Funnily enough I was talking about those initials tonight! What did you do when you went back in the time machine? Laughing [quote:c0c46deb0e]To figure out that we are all God and that everything was an illusion is quite simply the most beautiful epiphany possible.[/quote:c0c46deb0e] Thats not what the guy in this report said, it wasnt nice for him! http://de1.erowid.org/ex...p.phpquery=ID=34864.html

Infinite I
#72 Posted : 1/11/2008 3:45:44 AM

JC

Ahhh I see get it now lol cool story!! DOB is my friends initials maybe its meant just for him!! Laughing We were talking about they initials tonight as well lol

Fuego
#73 Posted : 1/13/2008 10:02:23 PM

Riggly Maynard Charlston Bentsworth |||

Location: my secret volcano lair, really everyone should have one its so cool
cilocybe i totaly agree with you dude. rad shit your talking about but its the LIFE that will get your message across. the thing with people like you is eventualy people will start asking you questions when your around them, they will see the radiance and give you the power to influence them. telling people things only goes so far when their question lies somewhere eles. who is the artist that did your picture by the way. tis the coolest picture ive seen in a while!

Infinite I
#74 Posted : 1/14/2008 2:00:28 PM

JC

Goos point syzygypsy knowing its all smoke and mirrors doesnt have to ruin the beauty of this existence/reality but then when you remember like what that guy said youve dont it all before and its just another time loop, it makes for depressing reading, but im still enjoying my space suit lol

oarguello
#75 Posted : 1/14/2008 6:10:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:776b70fab9="Infinite I"]Dont agree with you saying its not really real, it seems more real than here, ive came back and looked around and the world just seems so false and plastic compared to hyperspace, thats just my opinion though I truly beleive these places exist in a literal sense. I do beleive we create our own reality to an extent but find it hard to see how the iraqi kid would create the reality of needles being stuck in him without any anisetic, think its more of a collective reality created by us all and it seems to be a lot of us arent actually nice peopel, ie. politicians I also beleive a lot of them are shapeshiting reptiles but thats another thing altogether lol[/quote:776b70fab9] First of all how is DMT world more real than the world you can actually physically manipulate and interact with socially? I understand that there is 'awe' in what is perceived under the influence of DMT but dont see how that is proven to be real yet. Havent had anything that I can take back with me aside from a few epiphanies. So maybe what is perceived under DMT isnt physically real....jsut exists in some other perceptual dimension...like how time is another dimension and its real in a perceptual sense just not a physical sense. I never said the Iraqi kid being bombed and having needles stuck in him without anesthetic is HIS created reality ( maybe you were quoting someone else). I said its humanity's reality. Humanity as a whole created the desire, creation, and use of bombs. Just like how i didnt create a world of internet, movies, money, etc. but humanity had the desire for these things.

Infinite I
#76 Posted : 1/14/2008 9:39:09 PM

JC

Im not sure how its more real it just seems more real to me compared to this world. When you come back, this world seems so plastic and unreal compared to where id been. I do beleive that different dimensions exist in a physical sense and the DMT could be taking you to these places. Know what your saying about bringing something back to prove the existance of these places, but I dont think its just an extension of yourself and your personality its just too real! I was just saying in general about the iraqi kid creating his own reality which I dont beleive, ive came to the conclusion that its the collective conciousness that creates everything, good and bad.

oarguello
#77 Posted : 1/14/2008 11:49:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:106a28d641="Infinite I"]Im not sure how its more real it just seems more real to me compared to this world. When you come back, this world seems so plastic and unreal compared to where id been. I do beleive that different dimensions exist in a physical sense and the DMT could be taking you to these places. Know what your saying about bringing something back to prove the existance of these places, but I dont think its just an extension of yourself and your personality its just too real! I was just saying in general about the iraqi kid creating his own reality which I dont beleive, ive came to the conclusion that its the collective conciousness that creates everything, good and bad.[/quote:106a28d641] Ah sounds like we agree then Smile Too bad we cant 'prove' how real things are when under DMT...imagine an entity that doesnt experience time and has no concept of time...imagine that entity takes a drug that lets it experience time....how amazing, scary, and confusing would time be to an entity that doesnt experience time!!!! Maybe some entity is blogging about how weird hyperspace would be to an entity that doesnt normaly experience hyperspaceSmile And I agree with the collective conciousness as well. I also have another interesting idea of why bad and good things happen to people ( of course and epiphany I had while under DMT a few days ago).....but thats probably a post for a different threadSmile

oarguello
#78 Posted : 1/16/2008 11:52:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:71ff3d66dc="SyZyGyPSy"][quote:71ff3d66dc]I also have another interesting idea of why bad and good things happen to people ( of course and epiphany I had while under DMT a few days ago).....but thats probably a post for a different threadSmile[/quote:71ff3d66dc] I say let's hear it! Start another thread if you feel you need to, but at least post a link to it here please! Wink[/quote:71ff3d66dc] Ok here is the gist of what i thought about while under a DMT session http://www.dmt-nexus.me/...wtopic.php?p=12193#12193 I might offfend some people, some people might like it, some people might support or denounce it. I never claimed to be right....just a possibility that seems interestingSmile

«PREV34