We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Most intense "Experience" of my life - severly intense - please read this. Options

Phlux-
#1 Posted : 12/26/2008 8:59:14 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

December 25th - 10pm or so.

Okay I must just say that swim has never, ever had anything like this happen to him before, ever. It was nothing like any experience that swim has read about, it was real and the most intense thing swim has ever experienced.
Swim is on a personal journey, this was the largest event that has ever taken place on his journeys, it shook swim to the core. This experience was not standard - please dont think any different of swim after reading this - he is still the same good ol mr paddles, nothing has changed he just has realised more than ever before.

First a bit of the previous chronicles of swim.

Swim had smoked salvia about 6 months ago a few times and its prescence never really left, if swim ate the fungus, the prescence was visible. Even in everyday life it could be felt but it was not a bother, swim had percieved it as something possibly helpfull, swim was mistaken.
Swim had recently begun utilizing spice and the experiences were always good and positive - no problems, pure compassion and white light - swim had taken on the spice as a helpfull ally - it felt like a brother to him.
Always swim goes in with something in mind, a question. This time swim had decided to find out how salvia was still present within himself and expunge its energy - swim and salvia can not blend.

Okay so this was the largest dose of pure spice swim had ever smoked and it was not much, perhaps 2 and a half matchheads worth or less. Just a tiny bit of the same batch was smoke the previous evening to far lesser effect but of the same or simmilar kind swim is used to. Stb to fasa to freebase then naptha washed to produce pure spice - white spice.

From here on swim will be referred to as the first person to make the story more readable.

The spice was placed in the Pipe and Vaped, Huge first hit, held it until i could feel it had all absorbed and took hit number two, just after it was taken the first hit was realized, but it was different, no rainbow string matrix, the hit was exhailed and the pipe still containing the possible last half hit to 1 hit was put aside.(On spice pulled off a stb i can break thru on less than a matchhead and i have giant lungs - dunno why this made so much vapour - i think im sensitive to spice)

I closed my eyes, my breathing was ever present and always the source of focus. I was in a black room perhaps 3m long by 2m wide and 7.5foot high. Salvias energy prescence was strong, There were 2 people in the room with me, moving around, both seemed to have no gender but one was slightly more masculine and one was more feminine(Salvia) - they both seemed to be controlled by the same energy, there were 2 chairs too. The room was pitch dark but the entities were darker, like black holes almost, no faces but their siloette was very visible. They would walk around the chairs picking up and manipulating different colored energies. This was real - 100 %, as real as real can be. I noticed they did not want to be disturbed and I was deffinately not supposed to be here, i moved around inside this box with them - the room was small i had to move as not to come into contact with one of them - it felt as if they would attack me like a rabbid dog if i disturbed them, the entire energy was negative, dark and alien. It was almost as if they were two parts of a functioning device - like a thought being mulled over in somebodys head, like salvia had stayed inside of me in a small pocket somewhere - as a chemical in my brain perhaps, or a neural network separate of my own that contact is made to by certain thought patterns/cognitive functions I decided to open my eyes, i think this ejected the entity out of me and dissipated the chemical/reminants causing my reality to shift somewhat.
The first part of this experience was really shocking, it was as real as real can be. Opening my eyes was a mistake but at that point any decision would have been a mistake. I looked around and there were no normal hallucinations or anything like that, everything was just different. Everything was in its place as it should be but everything looked like it was made of a different substance, like photoshopped so much it looks unnatural almost manga like. I looked across to my sweetie for grounding(always a look at my sweetie brings me back to earth) and to my absolute horror the same effect had changed her too. This is what freaked me out, the changes to everything else were of minimal importance in comparison. I would look around and everything, as real as could be, in detail, was different, almost exacly like a manga movie done exactly toy story graphics style - i cant stress enough how weird and real this was. If i closed my eyes i was back in the room with those beings, opening them was no better. I decided to keep them open because the energy was less negative here. I knew i had smoked but it felt like a switch in my brain had been flipped and i was now just like this forever (i thought is this what ppl that eat datura feel like, or mad folk ?) - i still had my concept of time, i was like 100% awake and aware and this was all real. I got a bit freaked out hoping not to stay like this thinking that if it is required i may even have to smoke some more spice to adjust my reality back and was prepared to do so - i was prepared to do anything to get back to normal - the entities on closing my eyes dissapated more - i was not intending to stay like this. I got up and left the room - the other room was the same. I kept checking my sweeties face to normalise - using my memory trying to rebuild the world i once knew - slowly but surely things came back to normal. I was shaken up a bit but still maintaining - i handled the situation as best as i could, i did not break at any point, i was concerned because nothing this real has ever happend to me but i was intact.
Overall the energy of this experience was a negative and very alien one. It was not pleasant but i dont journey for fun - often the most important lessons one can learn are of a harsh or unpleasant nature.

Strange thing was this mode felt farmilliar, like a parralell universe that i am always also concious in but not able to remember or think about while here normally.

Also this brought up a few thoughts - perhaps one has to give themselves directly to salvia alone if one is to work with it and learn - perhaps it is like datura - u learn a hell of a lot but at a very serious price.
Perhaps i cant learn from saliva because i have given myself to my sweetie 100%.
Perhaps this is why all my other plants grow well and are happy except for salvia.
Perhaps this is why i cant think of reading a positive salvia report written by a female.
Perhaps this is why i cant think of any female salvia growers.

Im not sure how this effects others, perhaps this is all for me - perhaps it relates to others - i know i cant touch salvia again and i am happy with what the spice has shown me.

Perhaps salvia only shows its beuty to those that have given their heart to enyone, perhaps this is due to the fact that it has problems creating seed and reproducing.

I now have a totally different perception of salvia - i see it in the same way as i view datura and i am happy that the spice has shown me this - the spice is compassion for me and it never lies - it is simmilar to cactus in this reguard.

The spice heals me and i left a lot of the healing in its hands - i dont know if i have to go back there to rid myself of this parasitic energy. I hope not, but i will return to make sure - i feel like i know what to do - i feel like i have some experience from perhaps other lifes. I intend to move foreward and grow from this experience - much learned.

I didnt intend to step on anyones toes with this post it just feels like i have to share what i experienced. Peace out.

antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 12/26/2008 9:27:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

that sounds like what SWIM calls Purgatory...its a place you cant wait to get out of...its happened to SWIM a few times...and yes..it happened while looking at a girl..he was repulsed by her..and his surroundings..and was worried it wouldnt ever go away..it took him a long time to come down as well..

he thinks though that perhaps it wasnt the salvia entity that was the parasite..perhaps it was something else...because SWIM's salvia actually enjoys it when he does dmt around her...he has tons of 'conversations' with his salvia while on spice...shes so pretty...

but he also doesnt smoke salvia at all..he may eat a leaf now and then..but he doesnt smoke her...shes more helpful just as a living plant..

you will also come to find out that dmt gets weird sometimes..really weird..sometimes when you least expect it...but once you work with it for awhile..it starts to kinda even out..
it's a sound

ambi-lysergance
#3 Posted : 12/26/2008 9:44:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a very intersting experience indeed phlux. also your comments and thoughts on the journey were equally as interesting.
salvia is a plant I have massive respect for (I learned the hard way) so I can appreciate why you have came to your conclusions.
the comparison to toy story was excellant and helped create a vivid picture of your surroundings it sounds like you had pretty full on experience there.
nice of you to share
Very happy
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

polytrip
#4 Posted : 12/26/2008 1:20:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Great storey. I can tell you that what you described is not like how datura feels. I recommend you not to try to find out how it does feel though. When people describe salvia to me, it reminds me of my datura trips and because i intend never to go back to those places i stay away from salvia. There's something in how people describe this stuff that scares me.
The reason why on DMT it sometimes feels as if you cannot think straight is because of how overwhelming the experience is; you have other things on your mind than 'thinking straight'.
Every substance on wich you cannot think straight, just because you cannot think straight anymore is a substance i would be very suspicious about.

Linga Sarira
#5 Posted : 12/26/2008 11:55:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have done Datura once and contrary to most reports it was a positive experience. I beleive the Datura spirit gave me some psychic energy that has stayed with me. With all these plant hallucinagons you are meeting the spirit of the plant, you have to greet it with respect. If you are taking it to get a kick, then it will kick you! It disturbs me when people take these things they are just wanting to get f**ked up. Datura is a very powerful being. This is why ive only taken the journey once.

During my datura experience i was astral travelling, remote veiwing more specifically i was picking out books on my shelf and reading them page by page line by line the whole time i was on my bed with my eyes closed. At this time all i was into was reading Robert Monroes books about OOBes and using the dormant psychic powers we all have. I had the sense that the Datura spirit could help me open this part of myself and that is exactly what it did. Since then i have been able to astral project and use psychic energy and understand it better. It also helped me see energy fields and thought forms emerging from the top of peoples heads. More recently the spice has helped me see the actual colours and auras of people and objects, ofcourse all objects are also conscious and have an aura.

polytrip
#6 Posted : 12/27/2008 11:20:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Linga Sarira wrote:
I have done Datura once and contrary to most reports it was a positive experience. I beleive the Datura spirit gave me some psychic energy that has stayed with me. With all these plant hallucinagons you are meeting the spirit of the plant, you have to greet it with respect. If you are taking it to get a kick, then it will kick you! It disturbs me when people take these things they are just wanting to get f**ked up. Datura is a very powerful being. This is why ive only taken the journey once.

During my datura experience i was astral travelling, remote veiwing more specifically i was picking out books on my shelf and reading them page by page line by line the whole time i was on my bed with my eyes closed. At this time all i was into was reading Robert Monroes books about OOBes and using the dormant psychic powers we all have. I had the sense that the Datura spirit could help me open this part of myself and that is exactly what it did. Since then i have been able to astral project and use psychic energy and understand it better. It also helped me see energy fields and thought forms emerging from the top of peoples heads. More recently the spice has helped me see the actual colours and auras of people and objects, ofcourse all objects are also conscious and have an aura.

I know what you mean. But at the same time, it scares me when i look back at it. There was no way anymore of telling what was real and what wasn't. It wasn't like i ALMOST couldn't tell the difference between a real person or hallucinated objects, i REALY couldn't see any difference. Everything that was real was 'unreal' and everything that was unreal was 'real'. I walked through a house that was flying through the sky and making loopings, rolled and smoked joints that wheren't there, spoke to imaginary persons, etc. And i never was able to tell or to realize even, that such things are simply impossible. It was all completely real to me at that time. That's what scares me when i look back at it.

logos2012
#7 Posted : 1/5/2009 2:28:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like it could have been the elves although swim has dealt with quite a few different types of entities. If it is your first time seeing the elves it can be quite intimidating. There is obviously the possibility of there being negatively oriented elves as well. SWIM's never dealt with any negative ones yet they do have that energy that McKenna talks about where they just can't quite be trusted. A lot of people do describe them as faceless yet SWIM thinks that they can shapeshift and you will be able to make their features out sometimes. SWIM has shaken hands with the elves on one occasion. They were all running up to him like they wanted his autograph so he reached out and shook one of their hands haha.
All posts are from higher vibrational alien entities. These entities are not physically real to your understanding and do not exist in this dimension, therefore accounts of all posts did not take place in reality.

xantus
#8 Posted : 1/16/2009 8:55:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
I knew i had smoked but it felt like a switch in my brain had been flipped and i was now just like this forever (i thought is this what ppl that eat datura feel like, or mad folk ?) - i still had my concept of time, i was like 100% awake and aware and this was all real. I got a bit freaked out hoping not to stay like this thinking that if it is required i may even have to smoke some more spice to adjust my reality back and was prepared to do so - i was prepared to do anything to get back to normal - the entities on closing my eyes dissapated more - i was not intending to stay like this. I got up and left the room - the other room was the same. I kept checking my sweeties face to normalise - using my memory trying to rebuild the world i once knew - slowly but surely things came back to normal.

this part.. very much the same has happened to me. feeling like everything was changed permanently, feeling like "ok, it's going to be like this forever"
finding a friend's face and trying to rebuild everything from that memory.

afterwards I had to walk around for like 5 minutes going "ok, this is the real world, i'm staying here" over and over until I felt baseline.

an experience for sure!