We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help a complete noob try DMT? Options

DayTripper
#1 Posted : 12/25/2008 10:18:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been wanting to try DMT for many years now, but have never done so because I can't find anyone who has or sells it and can't make it myself. My basic chemistry skills are pretty much nonexistent and since I can't find any DMT dealers or users I'm seemingly SOL. After some Googling I found this website with Psychotria Viridis, but other than having DMT in it I have no idea what it is. If I were to get some of that, how would I use it? And does the tea method make you puke or is it an urban legend? and if I'm wrong on the Psychotria Viridis, is there any way I could find some form of DMT online?

http://www.shamanic-extracts.com/xcart/shamanic-products/psychotria-viridis.html?full=1

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulman
#2 Posted : 12/25/2008 12:57:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your situation sounds similar to mine. I had wanted to try it for ages but couldnt find it anywhwre. It wasnt until recently , after attending an ayahuasca ceremony, i met someone who told me how easy it is to make. So i decided to give it a bash.

I dont know how much research youve done, but there is plenty out there. When you say tea, it sounds like you may be confusing DMT with Ayahuasca.
Aya, is a brew of DMT containing plants (Psychotria Viridis) and the Ayahuasca vine itself. Its the ayahuasca vine which causes the nausea. When using DMT on its own, i dont think many people get nausea at all. Nausea is usually caused by a MOAI (Which is something that stops the DMT been broken down in your gut and renders it active when taken orally)

So if its just DMT your after, for smoking, its really easy. All you need it Mimosa Hostilis root bark (available from many online vendors), Caustic soda, and naptha (lighter fuel) an thats is quite simply, save a few bits and pieces for equipment.
Seriously , check out the extraction section on this forum, its full of useful tips and info and you will see how easy it is.
You have to go within or you go without

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 12/25/2008 4:24:39 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Brew Ayahuasca and get over the puking thing, it's totally worth it.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Nanaki
#4 Posted : 12/25/2008 6:06:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Or go the analog route and use THH and Harmine extracts. No puking at all.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 12/25/2008 9:59:12 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Aya' is best for those starting out I believe.

I say order ya some Caapi, order ya some Psychotria and brew you some Aya'!!!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

The Traveler
#6 Posted : 12/25/2008 11:37:28 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

'Coatl wrote:
Let the boy get "experienced" before he moves on to the pussy stuff.

It's nice to have you on this forum 'Coatl but to call anything besides the original Ayahuasca "pussy stuff" is not appropriate and shows a great disrespect to other highly regarded members of this forum.

Puking with the aya is just one of the many type of experiences one can get. Some think it's part of the purification process while others don't see any additional benefit in it, it's a personal thing.

For me, the purging is not needed. It was interesing to have that kind of experience but I rather life without it. The pharmahuasca type of experience with an extracted rue- and one extracted DMT-pill works better for me. Again, that is a personal thing of mine, you might have other thoughts about it.

As for the original poster: it's a bad thing to seek DMT for sale, it brings unneeded attention to DMT. If you lurk more around this forum you will learn how to extract DMT from natural sources and the ins and outs of the different types of DMT. Hope to see you more around here.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

'Coatl
#7 Posted : 12/26/2008 12:11:26 AM

Teotzlcoatl

It was meant as a joke, I'll edit it.

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 12/26/2008 2:43:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

if anything..SWIM has found smoked freebase dmt much more intense and crazy than any ayahuasca experience he has had...smoked dmt is just so far beyond anything he could ever imagine
it's a sound

Nanaki
#9 Posted : 12/26/2008 3:04:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
if anything..SWIM has found smoked freebase dmt much more intense and crazy than any ayahuasca experience he has had...smoked dmt is just so far beyond anything he could ever imagine

SWIM agrees. He sees a place for aya, and a place for smoked DMT by itself, and a place for smoked DMT with an inhibitor. Aya is long and mellow, captivating, enticing. DMT is chaotic, fierce. DMT smoked with an inhibitor is sort of in between, crazy, but slowed down crazy. Aya is super-slow motion crazy to where time stops, at least for SWIM.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

DayTripper
#10 Posted : 12/26/2008 4:38:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

soulman wrote:
Your situation sounds similar to mine. I had wanted to try it for ages but couldnt find it anywhwre. It wasnt until recently , after attending an ayahuasca ceremony, i met someone who told me how easy it is to make. So i decided to give it a bash.

I dont know how much research youve done, but there is plenty out there. When you say tea, it sounds like you may be confusing DMT with Ayahuasca.
Aya, is a brew of DMT containing plants (Psychotria Viridis) and the Ayahuasca vine itself. Its the ayahuasca vine which causes the nausea. When using DMT on its own, i dont think many people get nausea at all. Nausea is usually caused by a MOAI (Which is something that stops the DMT been broken down in your gut and renders it active when taken orally)

So if its just DMT your after, for smoking, its really easy. All you need it Mimosa Hostilis root bark (available from many online vendors), Caustic soda, and naptha (lighter fuel) an thats is quite simply, save a few bits and pieces for equipment.
Seriously , check out the extraction section on this forum, its full of useful tips and info and you will see how easy it is.

Which subforum gives instructions on the easiest way? A/B, STB, FASA or the others? I'm looking for the easiest and most idiot proof way to make it.

Jorkest
#11 Posted : 12/26/2008 4:39:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

then try STB
it's a sound

DayTripper
#12 Posted : 12/26/2008 6:32:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm pretty sure I'm going to use Noman's technique. Where should I get the bark from? The site below is the cheapest, but I don't know the quality of it. How much will I get from 56 grams with Noman's method?

http://www.bouncingbearbotanical.com/mimosa-hostilis-jurema-p-289.html

'Coatl
#13 Posted : 12/26/2008 6:52:21 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Discussion of vendors is only allowed in THIS thread.