We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello friends. Options

Hichi
#1 Posted : 3/13/2012 5:06:20 PM

Spice up your life

Hi, I am new to DMT-Nexus and the world of wonderful hallucinogens in general. I have enjoyed Mushrooms and some fairly low doses of LSD within the past year or so, now I would like to try DMT. I'm going to be starting with an A/B extraction of Mimosa Hostilis rootbark, are there any tips or tricks not listed in https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Lextek or https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Marsofold%27s_tek I should know about? I've done a fair bit of research on the material but any additional insight to ensure my success would be amazing! Thanks and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you all!
Is it not amazing that the atoms of your being are flashing in and out of existence? Makes you wonder where we really are...

We do not forgive, we do not forget.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 3/13/2012 9:47:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Are you using mimosa as a starting material?

I would not do the defat, that is very wasteful process imo. If your final product is impure, you can always re-crystallize.

I guess you checked the FAQ and wiki in general... Once you get the process, just go for it. Practice always teaches what many hours of reading cant (though the hours of reading is essential too). Dont throw anything away before you're done, thats the major tip I can give you.

Let us know how it goes!

Hichi
#3 Posted : 3/13/2012 11:23:48 PM

Spice up your life

Yes the Mimosa is my base materal, I like the recrystaling process that vovin hias so I'll use that over the defat process. I should be able to do an extraction within 3 weeks I'll let you know how it goes!

Edit: So should I only do the acid wash, Basify, and vm&p naptha extraction, then freeze percipitation?
Is it not amazing that the atoms of your being are flashing in and out of existence? Makes you wonder where we really are...

We do not forgive, we do not forget.