We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
This how everything in the universe works Options

The Traveler
#21 Posted : 3/12/2012 9:23:53 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

tetra wrote:
And I would say that "This is How Everything in the Universe Works" is a much stronger, eye-catching title than saying: "This is My View of How Everything in the Universe Works."
No one cares. State it as fact and you catch more readers: it is an effective literary technique.

This is the DMT-Nexus and not the marketing-nexus. Making an title like that is bending the truth and deteriorating to the overall quality of information that we have in this place.

I always appreciate it if people would point their opinion and ideas as their opinion and ideas and not as the truth. I wonder if people know how much that will make a difference with moderating.

When people state things as their opinion it means that they leave room for a healthy debate and are willing to discuss things on equal terms. If on the other hand people state things as solid truth while that is highly debatable it makes it ironically enough non-debatable, we call that preaching.

So yes, lets please state clearly that things are our opinion when it is our opinion. Last time I checked this is not some Fox news website that needs a lot of viewers for advertising.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

tetra
#22 Posted : 3/12/2012 9:41:54 PM

BaconBerry

Citta wrote:

But stating it as fact when it is not is just wrong.

How ironic that you state your opinion as fact (it is you OPINION that stating things as facts is wrong, where's your sense of nuance and the flexibility of the English language?) . I was also clearly stating the TITLE of the thread as fact is an effective literary technique, not the entire post, which is obviously his views. I repeat, so what if some think he presents it as fact? What possible harm can come from it? Do you honestly think someone will just believe everything they read in a post of this nature? And, again, so what if they do?

I can say the sky is blue but is it necessary to qualify that with: on a clear, cloudless sunny day the sky is blue, because the sky is different colors at different times of the day? Can't I just say the sky is blue and trust the grammar police to not demand I interject qualifiers?

The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

Vodsel
#23 Posted : 3/12/2012 9:53:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

This is a place to share, but it is also a place to learn.

Not everyone has the innate ability to dismiss a statement because "obviously, it's only the opinion of the author" no matter how the author uses words.

If the nexus has to be a reliable source, contributions need a few guidelines. You cannot claim absolute truths in your view of the universe, reality and everything. You can make any wild guesses or bring up any unique theories you want, but NOT dogma. And it's very simple to avoid, it's just a matter of wording. Expressing ourselves properly here is essential if this place has to be a source for information and knowledge.

I don't really understand how some of you guys disagree with this.

tetra
#24 Posted : 3/12/2012 10:05:04 PM

BaconBerry

Just for fun, I have edited the OP's post to reflect the majority views:

Godsarepeople wrote:
Hello, I'm loving it here, great advise and everyone is so friendly thanks.
So this essay is an introduction to how I see everything, and how I think the universe works.
After many years of collecting special dream sequences, studying science/collecting data I have come to "THE BIG PICTURE". This is my overall view of the universe and it goes like:

I think people exist after they die in an altered state. I think this state is still bound by the laws of the physical universe. In my opinion, when they die they have a decision whether or not to be reborn. If they don't want to be reborn, I think they can get help from other people (which have manifested longer in their altered state) to break free from Earths gravity and thus can travel to other close star systems. When you are traveling at such velocity it still takes a long time to get to other worlds, thus our spirit, to my thinking, is really only localized to our Milky Way.

Our Milky Way was, and this is just my opinion, formed during a relationship between two people in their altered states. They were, to my understanding, the form of Gigantism, much large in fact than the Milky Way itself. I think they have a habitual understanding that certain clouds in space when coupled with having sex (using there own embodiment) creates a huge black hole, and binds matter together to create a plain to help/grow there own kind out as well as a place for them to travel inwards to visit.

Gigantism Spirits, in my worldview, were specially selected by our group of people at the time close to the Big Bang. They, again just my opinion, have the characteristics to be able to understand and help (survivability) that our group needs in order to branch out into terrestrial life.

I believe the big bang is a collection of matter particles with people as the core. I think it came about when all of matter is broken down at the end of the universe and a HUGE BLACK HOLE opens up consumes the people in there altered states. Near the end of the universe, I think, there are vast numbers of free floating spirits with no place to travel to.

This Big Bang core of people, in my opinion, then decide their fate for the next turn in creation. I think at the time of explosion selected pairs of people (male, female) take off in grouped clumps. They would take off with such a fast push that they'd have to wait in space (cooling down in the form of a family shell) until matter itself catches up with them. It is then, to conclude my opinion, that they are one by one born from this cooled shell into space. They are at this stage of life Gigantism Spirits.

I believe these things because I think I am one of the Gigantism Spirits. I have vast memory/knowledge of where I've been and what I've done to get here. These memories have manifested in me to the point where its become total reality for me now. (In the flesh)

Anything you would like to know, please ask away....

Vodsel
#25 Posted : 3/12/2012 10:07:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

tetra wrote:

Tetra, that is ridiculous. Once you state you have a theory or a belief you don't have to keep using conditionals every two words. You are overreacting a bit.

The Traveler
#26 Posted : 3/12/2012 10:08:40 PM

"No, seriously"

tetra wrote:
How ironic that you state your opinion as fact (it is you OPINION that stating things as facts is wrong, where's your sense of nuance and the flexibility of the English language?) . I was also clearly stating the TITLE of the thread as fact is an effective literary technique, not the entire post, which is obviously his views. I repeat, so what if some think he presents it as fact? What possible harm can come from it? Do you honestly think someone will just believe everything they read in a post of this nature? And, again, so what if they do?

There is an important difference between things that have reached a consensus (like the sky is blue) and things that are still debatable. Due to the wide consensus of the sky being blue we can simply state that the sky is blue.

However, when people start to bring debatable (and in the OP's case even highly debatable) opinions as truth it means that we disregard the ideas of others and that is in my opinion a disrespectful thing to do.

We can easily circumvent being disrespectful by clearly stating our opinions as opinions, it is not that hard. With this we might keep things debatable instead of making it a dogma.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

The Traveler
#27 Posted : 3/12/2012 10:16:41 PM

"No, seriously"

tetra wrote:

Godsarepeople wrote:

Even though there seems to be a high overuse of the "I think" wording, I think that your editing shows a higher degree of invitation as the OP's post. Wouldn't you agree?

And if the OP would have done that in his first post it would have prevented the work that ALL the other people have to do to translate it into something like you did.

So as you can see, it is also a matter of efficiency. Pleased

Kind regards,

The Traveler

tetra
#28 Posted : 3/12/2012 10:26:03 PM

BaconBerry

Vodsel wrote:

Tetra, that is ridiculous. Once you state you have a theory or a belief you don't have to keep using conditionals every two words. You are overreacting a bit.

Apparently not. I thought the statement "So this essay is an introduction to how I see everything" was enough of a qualifier, most did not.

And, yes, I agree with you all that most things need clear qualifiers, but harmless, obvious (obvious to anyone at an eighth grade reading level) opinions about the very nature of the universe is, for me, just as harmless as stating the sky is blue (without stating the time of day) .

The "consensus" world view is also historically flawed, lest we forget the flatworlders. Yesterdays obvious truth of a flat Earth is laughed at now. Or the consensus that the Earth is the center of the universe or the consensus etc.

And, yes, Traveler, my edited version, though heavy on the "I thinks" is probably more effective, but I also do not believe that English is the OP's original language (based on lots of nuanced wording), and should have been cut a little slack (and now we probably scared the poor fellow away) .

The Traveler
#29 Posted : 3/12/2012 10:52:36 PM

"No, seriously"

tetra wrote:
The "consensus" world view is also historically flawed, lest we forget the flatworlders. Yesterdays obvious truth of a flat Earth is laughed at now. Or the consensus that the Earth is the center of the universe or the consensus etc.

And thus we can start a new debate with saying things like "I think that although we might perceive the sky as blue it seems to me that it is turning reddish in the evening and even black at night. My idea about this is the following..."

Do you see how this can be turned into a healthy debate this way? It invites people to bring in their own ideas and this in turn will hopefully lead to a new and improved consensus.

tetra wrote:
And, yes, Traveler, my edited version, though heavy on the "I thinks" is probably more effective, but I also do not believe that English is the OP's original language (based on lots of nuanced wording), and should have been cut a little slack (and now we probably scared the poor fellow away) .

I hope that we did not scare this person away. I would still welcome him/her although I would appreciate a bit more e-prime in his posts.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Enoon
#30 Posted : 3/12/2012 11:02:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

ataraxia wrote:
A few things I would like to ask:

What do you mean by dream sequence? As far as I can google it is a technique used in storytelling.

What science did you study?

What kind of data have you been collecting?

What are these spirits made of? If the altered state is still bound by the physical laws then it must be made of matter which would be affected by these laws.

Could some spirits reach other galaxies if they travelled long enough?

How do these spirits propel themselves?

Would they have trouble navigating through the Kuiper Belt on their way out of our solar system?

Correct me if I misunderstood, the offspring of a threesome between 2 Gigantism Spirits and a particular cloud is a black hole. What are the offspring of just 2 Spirits without the cloud?

Do the Spirits have different genders? If so how many?

When the spirits travel inside their offspring what do they visit?

What do you mean by 'our group of people at the time close to the Big Bang'? As far as I know we people have only been around for a few hundred thousand years, billions of years after the big bang.

You say 'matter is broken down at the end of the universe and a HUGE BLACK HOLE opens up'. Is this huge black hole the offspring of Spirits even larger than the Gigantisms? And does there need to be a special clould involved? Is any matter broken down when regular Gigantisms make black hole offspring?

As a Gigantism Spirit with vast memory/knowledge of where you've been, could you perhaps point out which planets have intelligent life so we can point our exobiologists in the right direction? That would surely be awesome and may be the help that our group needs in order to branch out into more terrestrial life.
I love this post!! I want those answers as well!

But seriously I'm beginning to feel sorry for Godsarepeople. Other than the fact that the information presented is highly debateable and that he was lacking the right amount of disclaimers, i.e. opinion-stating-phraselets, the post was inoffensive. So far there has been no preaching, or anything. Rather than starting an endless debate about this, couldn't we have left it at "thanks for the intro post; next time you state highly debateable and scientifically un-backed stuff, please make sure it is unmistakeably marked as your opinion, rather than fact; what makes you interested in DMT?" and then seen how he adapts?

Yes, I admit the original post raised a flag in my mind, because, from experience, similar stories have caused quite the preaching-raving flood here, IIRC, which of course is undesireable IMO. But so far the only raving people have been us... *sigh*
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Godsarepeople
#31 Posted : 3/13/2012 6:42:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone thanks for the posts. I was going to reply to this thread tomorrow, so I went to bed semi thinking about. Had the most intense dreams, I think someone that has read this thread/or on the forum contacted me to say hi. He was a great guy, black hair semi punk kind of style and for some reason he put a red rubber band from around his nose all the way around his head. Doesn't make much sense like normal dreams do, I think it might mean he likes his coke. Anyway I was following him also talking to him, he got a little ahead, I think he took me to just outside his place. Tall dark green trees everywhere, with thick spider webs on all of them. He kicked at a huge spider web just outside near his window. As he did that I saw the biggest spider next to him hanging on one of the trees(huge). As I looked around me there happened to be a huge spider in every tree. It was like a cornerstone of the kingdom of special massive spiders. And they were aware of me. I turned and walked away towards the exit (fear), now these spiders dropped down a little stopping me from the exit. The dude (I had my back to him) yelled out "hay stop, stop". I stopped. Apparently some of the fucking huge spiders had already dropped down and landed on my back. He came up to help dust them off.
That was when I heard that massive scream (my avatar from the movie Altered States when he turns into that creation and screams that insane scream) - and I woke up (and wrote this at 5am in morning in a daze). The connection was still open when I woke. I heard him in the back ground still talking saying "That's alright, I didn't really want you to come in"
Hay dude if your out there reading this, it all good. You showed me into your world and I was curious. Thanks for the visions and interesting knowledge....

Godsarepeople
#32 Posted : 3/14/2012 12:27:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I'm here now to answer all those questions.

endlessness wrote:
Quote:
I would like to point out that, ................ What is your experience with extractions in general? What about with other psychedelics?

Yes I see, this essay was about a really important point of view for me. This view stems out from my consciousness and effects all other experiences from the base core.
Now my first DMT experience. 2 Weeks ago I procured the recipe from the "STB" Straight to base extraction from Gir's 2nd 100g extract - uber pictures Shocked
I thought he made a nice attempt at it, and it looked easy enough to do. So I gathered all the ingredients (very easy) and my first extraction was 100grams of very good quality powered MHRB. Though I did use 2 1.5L bottles. Put in the freezer over night and got some very nice white crystals (well over 1g, thanks Gir). Dried it off, then in a water pipe took 2 large breaths. Straight away in front of my own eyes my visions changed and I saw what I can say was colourful fractal imagery. I felt very nauseous and had to sit down. The whole experience only lasted 15 minutes, to what I can say was only mild break through in terms of what other people experienced. But what was most interesting, I found it has changed my brain make up. I have altered dreams from the norm now, I have also been on a health vibe where I haven't touched or smoked any other substances since -And this is VERY unusual me, and I still don't feel like taking anything - a new 17 year record!!

Now with my theory about the universe. It looks like I'm all by myself thinking what I'm thinking. I can find any source from any literature, or religion that comes close to it. But you have to remember that today's knowledge on physical entities wasn't even around 30 years ago. So what our ancestors saw in there visions and put into literature/scripts would be different.

ataraxia wrote

What do you mean by dream sequence?. -I have special dreams sometimes. These dreams are not of the normal kind. They can be classified as visions. I believe these visions are a reflection of my memory. My mind is trying to show me a picture slide show of my past lives/experiences. It is helping me understand everything and ultimately getting me ready for survival in the after life. After all it is a survival mechanism that reflects the soul.

What science did you study? - All the greats from history. I have passion in understanding theories, and know there short falls.
What are these spirits made of? - One of the greatest questions. The size of a soul is only comparable to it surroundings. The universe shrinks and expands in relation to these entities. So I can say its not a dead physical particle, but has an equal part in the processes that bind matter together.

Could some spirits reach other galaxies if they travelled long enough? -Yes yes and yes. There are secret gates that connect different galaxies together that spirits use to travel as well, (they are quite random sometimes, and hard to find and don't always work) also people normally travel together in groups (if they feel like it) experiencing other world lives. I will tell you a tale. Before I was here, I was with a small group. About 8 of us. Both male and female. The local planets to us are unfortunately very basic one's. The last world we visited was mostly a water world. All the traveling in space makes the soul grow weary so we needed this world to freshen up. We would as a group sit in the higher atmosphere and dive down into this world where the soul as it passes on a fast elliptical orbit take a physical body to be born into. Then when the life was over, we return to the higher orbit where you would slowly come into realization of what you are doing, who you are, and the people you are with. The group spent a bit of time there, taking the form of different species, mostly bird and fish life.

How do these spirits propel themselves? - They use the natural currents in space. They naturally propel through space, like a force, it just feels natural. Though they can't exceed the speed of light, but you have to remember that the amount of time passing when traveling in space is only a perception to the individual experiencing it.
Would they have trouble navigating through the Kuiper Belt on their way out of our solar system? - The currents seem to natural gravitate around inanimate objects in space. So no danger.

Correct me if I misunderstood, the offspring of a threesome between 2 Gigantism Spirits and a particular cloud is a black hole. What are the offspring of just 2 Spirits without the cloud? -It would be sex without a black hole. No offspring. When 2 spirits are close to each other and want to experience the joys of creation, sex is a VERY intense act. It take alot of energy, time and concentration to make a black hole, and the couple have to endure multiple centrifugal rotations of matter in order to concentrate the gravity into matter to keep the black hole stable enough. Remember time is only perception to the individuals perceiving it.

Do the Spirits have different genders? If so how many? -Nice questions you have. Anyway there's only male & female. This is determined at the time the Gigantism Spirits are born into space from there cooling family shells. Though at this time its more of a family situation, with children also being present, and they don't really exercise there sexuality.

When the spirits travel inside their offspring what do they visit? - Once a black hole forms and there's sufficient rotations of the galaxy to sustain life, they travel down the central centrifuge and enter the galaxy. Both spirits are resized to smaller entities. For a male traveling through this centrifuge, its the most amazing feeling there is. Its one of absolute organism delight, but sort lived, and in order for them to resize and escape there galaxy after experiencing multiple lives there, they have to be very careful and keep the knowledge of how they got there close to there thoughts, other wise they might just loose themselves in there own creation.

What do you mean by 'our group of people at the time close to the Big Bang'? As far as I know we people have only been around for a few hundred thousand years, billions of years after the big bang. -Well with the big bang it naturally creates other galaxies. They are not as refined as the one created by Gigantism Spirits (Out of focus). And you will find other types of creations there. Dangerous creations sometimes. And they lack the key properties of our people. The universe is a dangerous place. There are out of focus souls out there which don't have the refined skills of our people. There are also war's raging on between inter dwelling souls of close proximity galaxies. I am are war hero which has helped our group defend themselves against attacks from these other types of souls.

You say 'matter is broken down at the end of the universe and a HUGE BLACK HOLE opens up'. Is this huge black hole the offspring of Spirits even larger than the Gigantisms? And does there need to be a special clould involved? Is any matter broken down when regular Gigantisms make black hole offspring? -At the end of the universe all matter is broken down, and everyone becomes an equal size. There is a tear in the skies, and then whole fundamental universe collapses into one gigantic black hole. This is what I saw in the last collapse. I was free floating, with my other free floating souls around me. I was in a small group. The skies were just light! like a sunny day. The last world in existence had already been destroyed and everyone was edge. Then with a very rapid change, the sky fell through and all of dark matter condensed together to form one large black hole. It was then the people started to disappear.....

As a Gigantism Spirit with vast memory/knowledge of where you've been, could you perhaps point out which planets have intelligent life so we can point our exobiologists in the right direction? That would surely be awesome and may be the help that our group needs in order to branch out into more terrestrial life. -Thanks, this is ultimately what I want to do with myself. Under deep hypnosis I can very much point out to our scientists where life is. I can use distance traveled and star markers to achieve this. I want to do this, but just look at humanity. I don't have anyone I can trust let alone believe in me.

ataraxia
#33 Posted : 3/14/2012 7:45:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Godsarepeople, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I find many of your responses quite poetic but I remain doubtful that this is how the universe works. Lacking any evidence for your beliefs and stating them so boldly will not help in getting people to trust and believe in you, most likely they will think you are a nutcase, which I am sure you are not!

I am sorry that you feel that way about humanity, I agree that trusting people is risky business, but it needs to be done if you want to see the better side of humanity, the more you do it the better you become at it. In my experience when you truly believe yourself it won't matter if anyone believes in you or not.

If you're still open to questions:
Was this your first vision of the kingdom of special massive spiders or have you seen it before?
What was the interesting knowledge you got from the dude of the kingdom of special massive spiders?
Is that picture you?
"If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room"

Godsarepeople
#34 Posted : 3/15/2012 9:08:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ataraxia wrote
Quote:
Godsarepeople, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I find many of your responses quite poetic but I remain doubtful that this is how the universe works. Lacking any evidence for your beliefs and stating them so boldly will not help in getting people to trust and believe in you, most likely they will think you are a nutcase, which I am sure you are not!

I am sorry that you feel that way about humanity, I agree that trusting people is risky business, but it needs to be done if you want to see the better side of humanity, the more you do it the better you become at it. In my experience when you truly believe yourself it won't matter if anyone believes in you or not.
If you're still open to questions:
Was this your first vision of the kingdom of special massive spiders or have you seen it before?
What was the interesting knowledge you got from the dude of the kingdom of special massive spiders?
Is that picture you?

Hi ataraxia thanks for replying.

Can you see the dilemma in what I proposed with this theory of mine. The universe starts out after the big bang with smaller quantities of people than at the end of the universe. This means there's a process involved in how people themselves can grow and become real. As with my dream with the spiders, I believe he was showing me his world where he became real (After rebirthing a number of times as the spider, his soul became frustrated and rose above). You see it takes a unique individual that has experienced time and evolution in multiple lives to become a space entity (space worthy vessel). As for Earth the same principle applies. Most Creatures and people here are in this developing stage until they possess the right attributes to be able to individually travel in the after life.

Gowpen
#35 Posted : 3/15/2012 11:38:50 AM

If you don't make mistakes, you are doing it wrong

My mother was a hampster and my father smelt of elderberries,
Please............... enough of what you think others think they are ... we know enough thank you, you are beginning to sound fanatical religious. You dont need to be special to find freinds here,
Feel free to be yourself, I dont think you realised where you have landed my friend.....
Good luckVery happy
One can never cross the ocean without the Courage to lose sight of the shore

Rustt
#36 Posted : 3/16/2012 10:05:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I have special dreams sometimes. These dreams are not of the normal kind. They can be classified as visions. I believe these visions are a reflection of my memory. My mind is trying to show me a picture slide show of my past lives/experiences.

Reading this instantly reminded me of a concept called Genetic Memory. Perhaps attempting to contact researchers in that field of study would help with your goal of sharing perspective and intrapersonal truth. The following are relevant links that also contain names for possible future contacts. Iโ€™m sure a neuroscientist or psychologist would be more than happy to work with you in pulling out that data.
http://www.slideshare.net/topdr/geneticmemory
http://www.cyjack.com/co...ion/Genetic%20Memory.pdf

As stated in the cyjack article, with this constant input of new information I certainly hope you donโ€™t reach a max capacity forcing you to sacrifice the more basic of abilities or reason. Do you get overwhelmed with the amount of data you receive?

โ€œThe accepted view has been that we are born with a massive over-supply of brain cells. As we adapt to our environment brain cells that are stimulated by our experiences are strengthened, and those which are not required atrophy.โ€

A few questions for you please?
If a warrior hero descends on planet earth and tells all the undeveloped souls with access to the Internet about the interworkings of the Universe, is there any risk to that soul, a shock of sorts, that may derail them from possessing the right attributes to transcend once in the afterlife? Knowledge is power; I just fear too much power and relative truth, all at once, may diminish the natural process of the individual causing it to spoil before it has a chance to truly blossom.

Quote:
All the traveling in space makes the soul grow weary so we needed this world to freshen up.

Are you aware if this is the case for your stay here? If so are you resting with others and can you contact them while in this form? How do souls communicate during space travel? Is there a common language throughout the Universe?

Do Gigantism Spirits take caution not to create black holes near parts of the universe that inhabit life, like here on Earth?

How does one remove itself from an event horizon if no soul can travel faster than light and even light itself cannot escape a black hole? Is speed then not the variable? If not, what is?

Are you aware of the existence of wormholes or are they nonexistent mathematical anomalies?

Is there an end to Pi?

Is the golden ratio still golden outside of planet Earth and its defined properties? Whatโ€™s up with Venusโ€™s celestial orbit over a five-year period?

Whatโ€™s the closest planet to Earth that is inhabited with life? I would DEEPLY appreciate it if could provide me with distance traveled and star coordinates for either that place or a nearby human inhabitable planet.

Any knowledge of what lies in the center of the sun?

Is there any place in the Universe where The Matrix really exists? If so, is it destined to have the same unfortunate ending? I mean those brothers were really on to something before they hastily penned that final script. I was really rooting for a matrix WITHIN a matrix! (I'm just kiddingWink )

PREV12