We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
This how everything in the universe works Options

Godsarepeople
#1 Posted : 3/12/2012 10:04:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I'm loving it here, great advise and everyone is so friendly thanks.
So this essay is an introduction to how I see everything, and how the universe works.
After many years of collecting special dream sequences, studying science/collecting data I have come to "THE BIG PICTURE". This is an overall view of the universe and it goes like:

People exist after they die in an altered state. This state is still bound be the laws of the physical universe. When they die they have a decision whether or not to be reborn. If they don't want to be reborn they can get help from other people (which have manifested longer in there altered state) to break free from Earths gravity and thus can travel to other close star systems. When you are traveling at such velocity it still takes along time to get to other worlds, thus our spirit is really only localized to our Milky Way.

Our Milky Way was formed during a relationship between two people in there altered states. They were in the form of Gigantism, much large in fact than the Milky Way itself. They have a habitual understanding that certain clouds in space when coupled with having sex (using there own embodiment) creates a huge black hole, and binds matter together to create a plain to help/grow there own kind out as well as a place for them to travel inwards to visit.

Gigantism Spirits were specially selected by our group of people at the time close to the Big Bang. They have the characteristics to be able to understand and help (survivability) that our group needs in order to branch out into terrestrial life.

The big bang is a collection of matter particles with people as the core. It came about when all of matter is broken down at the end of the universe and a HUGE BLACK HOLE opens up consumes the people in there altered states. Near the end of the universe there are vast numbers of free floating spirits with no place to travel to.

This Big Bang core of people then decide there fate for the next turn in creation. At the time of explosion selected pairs of people (male, female) take off in grouped clumps. They take off with such a fast push that they have to wait in space (cooling down in the form of a family shell) until matter itself catches up with them. It is then they are one by one born from this cooled shell into space. They are at this stage of life Gigantism Spirits.

I know these things because I am one of the Gigantism Spirits. I have vast memory/knowledge of where I've been and what I've done to get here. These memories have manifested in me to the point where its become total reality for me now. (In the flesh)

Anything you would like to know, please ask away....

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 3/12/2012 11:22:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

I would like to point out that, while it is interesting that people have their own views of the world and that they share it here, this is no place for preaching or for telling others what the universe is about.

We are all humans with limits, spiritual children with a long way to go ahead of us, each one with our own potentials and skills, and also with our own weak points and things we have to get better at. Nobody here is claiming The Truth, or the monopoly over how the universe works.

So if you'd like to be here, I hope you understand that this attitude we follow is of utmost importance, since it is part of the basic agreements of being in this community. Things like saying "To me it seems things are...." or "I think ....", or "I speculate....", is way more adjusted than saying "The universe IS ... "

Now changing subject, and since this is your introduction essay, have you smoked dmt yet? What about taking it orally? What is your experience with extractions in general? What about with other psychedelics?

The Traveler
#3 Posted : 3/12/2012 11:24:48 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Godsarepeople: Can you cite a credible source for this? Pleased

Kind regards,

The Traveler

tetra
#4 Posted : 3/12/2012 12:12:12 PM

BaconBerry

To be fair, the OP stated in the second sentence that this is "how I see everything." It would make painful reading if every single sentence was prefaced with "in my opinion." He stated early on that this is how he sees things based on his own experiences and wrote in that vein. No need for "credible sources" (one man's credible source is another man's official lie) when he stated very clearly that this is how HE sees things. "In my opinion," the immediate backlash against new members demanding things be written in a clunky fashion with b.s. source material for every little statement turns off a lot of people (and I suppose that's the point).
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

lyserge
#5 Posted : 3/12/2012 12:26:57 PM

polyfather anomalous

Godsarepeople wrote:

[/size]

First off, what do Gigantism Spirits experience when/if they smoalk DMTWut?

Welcome to the Nexus! Enjoyed reading through it - I hope you do not find it offensive but I find this a most entertaining account; like string theory, it's aesthetically appealing at the very least.

Interested to see your views elsewhere on the site, please post away.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

gibran2
#6 Posted : 3/12/2012 12:32:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

tetra wrote:
To be fair, the OP stated in the second sentence that this is "how I see everything." It would make painful reading if every single sentence was prefaced with "in my opinion." He stated early on that this is how he sees things based on his own experiences and wrote in that vein. No need for "credible sources" (one man's credible source is another man's official lie) when he stated very clearly that this is how HE sees things. "In my opinion," the immediate backlash against new members demanding things be written in a clunky fashion with b.s. source material for every little statement turns off a lot of people (and I suppose that's the point).

I don’t think you read the post closely enough – here’s from the first section:

Quote:
this essay is an introduction to how I see everything, and how the universe works.

And the post ended with this:

Quote:
I know these things because I am one of the Gigantism Spirits. I have vast memory/knowledge of where I've been and what I've done to get here. These memories have manifested in me to the point where its become total reality for me now. (In the flesh)

Doesn’t sound like someone expressing an “opinion” to me.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

lyserge
#7 Posted : 3/12/2012 12:41:28 PM

polyfather anomalous

PS: you may want to withhold talking about this if you ever find yourself in a psychologist or psychiatrist's office. They might find your statements indicative of "delusions of grandeur", and I'm sure there are plenty of labels in the DSM-IV that could be applied here.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Gowpen
#8 Posted : 3/12/2012 12:43:21 PM

If you don't make mistakes, you are doing it wrong

Godsarepeople wrote:
Hello, I'm loving it here, great advise and everyone is so friendly thanks.
So this essay is an introduction to how I see everything, and how the universe works.
After many years of collecting special dream sequences, studying science/collecting data I have come to "THE BIG PICTURE".

welcome Godsarepeople, you sound like a strong character.
I would also enjoy reading something about 'your' life and the things in it now as an introduction of your 'self'? How you relate to Entheogenics for example.
You will find some very knowledgable and powerfull entities here also......
I might ask, at your invitation, a couple of questions,

Why do you associate yourself with DMT or Entheogens at this time ?
Are you familiar with LSD or psychodelic mushrooms ?
What data have you to collected ?

see you around

One can never cross the ocean without the Courage to lose sight of the shore

Gowpen
#9 Posted : 3/12/2012 12:54:39 PM

lysergify wrote:
I'm sure there are plenty of labels in the DSM-IV that could be applied here.

My favorite book, we are all in it somewhere, just some are more easy to find, hahaha

lyserge
#10 Posted : 3/12/2012 1:10:09 PM

polyfather anomalous

Gowpen wrote:

My favorite book, we are all in it somewhere, just some are more easy to find, hahaha

True - and the people who are aware that they are in there are more interesting anyways. Who would you rather have as your friend - Randall Patrick McMurphy or Nurse Mildred Ratched?

lyserge attached the following image(s):
McMurphy.jpg (10kb) downloaded 241 time(s).
nurse_ratched1.jpg (11kb) downloaded 242 time(s).

Enoon
#11 Posted : 3/12/2012 1:18:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

How about Jack Torrance...?

but seriously... where does Xeno come in in this whole story...?
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Gowpen
#12 Posted : 3/12/2012 1:39:47 PM

lysergify wrote:
Gowpen wrote:

True - and the people who are aware that they are in there are more interesting anyways. Who would you rather have as your friend - Randall Patrick McMurphy or Nurse Mildred Ratched?

Gowpen attached the following image(s):
400997_10150601305500900_560555899_8764956_598922968_n.jpg (20kb) downloaded 232 time(s).

tetra
#13 Posted : 3/12/2012 2:10:12 PM

BaconBerry

gibran2 wrote:

So what? I mean, really, we all know this is how he views the world. You view the world your way, I view it my way, and no amount of "facts" will change that because "facts" are rather slippery things that change with our perception.

Can you not just read someone's views, absorb them whether they have value to your cemented views or not, and move on, without this reactionary demand that everything be stated with a "news" source (like that give credence to ANYthing: would you believe the OP's account if it were reported on CNN? FOX? ABC, NBC, CSPAN? Or some medical journal or double-blind, peer-reviewed blah blah blah?)

I think we're all adults here and can read critically, not taking everything so freakin' seriously, demanding "proof" for one's inner world.

By the way: "These memories have manifested in me to the point where its become total reality for me now". Again he states his views are FOR HIM, not absolute fact. Perhaps it is you who have not read closely enough.

Spacehippie
#14 Posted : 3/12/2012 2:49:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I found your theory very interesting whether you have any proof of it or not and would love to read more.Post away can't wait to read it.Don't let anybody here discourage you from posting more.
Once in a while you get shone the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

lyserge
#15 Posted : 3/12/2012 3:24:06 PM

polyfather anomalous

Spacehippie wrote:
I found your theory very interesting whether you have any proof of it or not and would love to read more.Post away can't wait to read it.Don't let anybody here discourage you from posting more.

^^^ what SHe said, and please post elsewhere on the forum.

ataraxia
#16 Posted : 3/12/2012 4:56:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A few things I would like to ask:

What do you mean by dream sequence? As far as I can google it is a technique used in storytelling.

What science did you study?

What kind of data have you been collecting?

What are these spirits made of? If the altered state is still bound by the physical laws then it must be made of matter which would be affected by these laws.

Could some spirits reach other galaxies if they travelled long enough?

How do these spirits propel themselves?

Would they have trouble navigating through the Kuiper Belt on their way out of our solar system?

Correct me if I misunderstood, the offspring of a threesome between 2 Gigantism Spirits and a particular cloud is a black hole. What are the offspring of just 2 Spirits without the cloud?

Do the Spirits have different genders? If so how many?

When the spirits travel inside their offspring what do they visit?

What do you mean by 'our group of people at the time close to the Big Bang'? As far as I know we people have only been around for a few hundred thousand years, billions of years after the big bang.

You say 'matter is broken down at the end of the universe and a HUGE BLACK HOLE opens up'. Is this huge black hole the offspring of Spirits even larger than the Gigantisms? And does there need to be a special clould involved? Is any matter broken down when regular Gigantisms make black hole offspring?

As a Gigantism Spirit with vast memory/knowledge of where you've been, could you perhaps point out which planets have intelligent life so we can point our exobiologists in the right direction? That would surely be awesome and may be the help that our group needs in order to branch out into more terrestrial life.
"If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room"

gibran2
#17 Posted : 3/12/2012 6:16:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

tetra wrote:
gibran2 wrote:

So what? I mean, really, we all know this is how he views the world. You view the world your way, I view it my way, and no amount of "facts" will change that because "facts" are rather slippery things that change with our perception.

Can you not just read someone's views, absorb them whether they have value to your cemented views or not, and move on, without this reactionary demand that everything be stated with a "news" source (like that give credence to ANYthing: would you believe the OP's account if it were reported on CNN? FOX? ABC, NBC, CSPAN? Or some medical journal or double-blind, peer-reviewed blah blah blah?)

I think we're all adults here and can read critically, not taking everything so freakin' seriously, demanding "proof" for one's inner world.

By the way: "These memories have manifested in me to the point where its become total reality for me now". Again he states his views are FOR HIM, not absolute fact. Perhaps it is you who have not read closely enough.

I’ve made no mention of what I think of the OP’s views. I was simply pointing out that he didn’t qualify his statements in the way you claimed.

My post was directed toward you, not the OP.

The OP began with “…how I see everything, and how the universe works.” This is not the same as saying “…how I see everything and how I think/believe/imagine the universe works”. It’s a subtle difference, but your defense of the OP, on the basis that he properly qualified his statements, is incorrect.

You imply that qualifying statements of this sort is an awkward and cumbersome exercise, but I disagree. For example, is it so much harder to say “This is my overall view of the universe and it goes like:” instead of “This is an overall view of the universe and it goes like:”?
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

arcanum
#18 Posted : 3/12/2012 7:04:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome Godsarepeople, I'm convinced a subset of the Nexus will enjoy reading your revelations.

tetra
#19 Posted : 3/12/2012 8:51:55 PM

BaconBerry

gibran2 wrote:
For example, is it so much harder to say “This is my overall view of the universe and it goes like:” instead of “This is an overall view of the universe and it goes like:”?

Not at all. I post clear qualifiers when applicable. BUT. Is it so hard to overlook harmless posts that don't religiously qualify every sentence? For example: to say "I am channeling the sixth-density Pleiadian entity BeefTron" (Instead of "I think I am channeling . . "Pleased it is implied that this can neither be proven nor unproven.

Though, were one to say: "If you mix caapi vine with a pot brownie, you'll reach an advanced spiritual state unparalleled" (instead of, "I reached a state of . . ."Pleased, this is an obvious opinion, and while you will not be harmed by mixing the two (I assume, I've never done it), it should be clearly qualified as an opinion, not fact.

You see the difference?

And I would say that "This is How Everything in the Universe Works" is a much stronger, eye-catching title than saying: "This is My View of How Everything in the Universe Works."
No one cares. State it as fact and you catch more readers: it is an effective literary technique.

Citta
#20 Posted : 3/12/2012 9:17:35 PM

Skepdick

tetra wrote:
State it as fact and you catch more readers: it is an effective literary technique.

But stating it as fact when it is not is just wrong. Furthermore, it comes off in a preaching manner, and many here don't appreciate preaching. Sure, diversity of opinion and thought is appreciated and encouraged, but it is not encouraged nor appreciated to come off as someone who knows the ultimate truth while everyone else does not. Generally, when I see people come out like that it rubs me off, and when they do so in a public forum they should expect some reactions and criticism.

Anyway, I don't think we should slide off on a tangent and hijack a thread for discussing this. The mods have already expressed their opinions on this, so let's leave it be.

12NEXT