We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a brief introduction.. Options

psychedelic_cloud
#1 Posted : 3/12/2012 8:32:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone.

I have been browsing this forum for a few months now and decided that it was time for me to register. I have a passionate interest in psychedelics and the unique states of consciousness that can be achieved with their use. I have had powerful experiences with LSD and psilocybin but DMT has brought me into the most visionary and spiritual states of mind that I've ever experienced in my entire life. The experience is the most complex of all psychedelic compounds I've ever come across. This forum seems like the most knowledgeable source for information regarding this substance and I hope to learn as much as possible in exchange for any knowledge of mine that is worth sharing.

Peace,
psychedelic_cloud

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

arcanum
#2 Posted : 3/12/2012 8:33:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome psychedelic_cloud, looking forward to reading one of your DMT trip reports, as that's always worth sharing!