We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New to psychedelics Options

wafflecoptor
#1 Posted : 3/12/2012 6:51:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello nexus members,

So until now I have always thought of psychedelics as drugs to get fucked up on and never had any respect for them. After hours upon hours of research I have come to the conclusion they are not just party drugs but if used responsibly a tool to learn more about myself and the universe.

Now whether it be the wisest choice or not I have decided to try DMT as my first experience. I have read countless trip reports from many forums and though I am aware nothing can truly prepare me for what is to come I feel I am ready for whatever I may face, be it pain and suffering or insight and bliss.

I am now in the process of preparing my body and mind by eating very healthy, nothing precessed, and readying my mind by meditating. I have researched all the extraction teks and feel I am ready to try it myself.

Now to take the red pill or the blue pill Laughing

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 3/12/2012 7:32:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wafflecopter, I'm soo happy for you!
It is absolutely great what you are bringing to the experience you are about to have. Respect is the one thing that really is essential on this path. This is my opinion of course. But how can you get value out of anything if you aren't respecting it? We are making sense of it all by assigning values to different objects, values, tools...and DMT is all that. You propably will see soon enough.

For your first time, I'd go not to high on the DMT. There is nothing wrong with dosing really low...smoke, close your eyes and let it sink it. You might be surprised by the body high. LAter, you might learn to enjoy it. But even on low doses, it is very intense. Don't let that put you off. Depending on your smoking method, i would not go for higher than 25mg your first time. This, properly vaporized, will give you a fully immersive experience. But as i said...nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with starting at 10mg or something!

DMT was my first psychedelic and that's how i did it...no regrets!

Welcome man!!

wafflecoptor
#3 Posted : 3/12/2012 6:33:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you obliuhl for the welcoming post

I do plan on using an eclipse vape attachment with my water pipe, rather than smoke it. I think that would be the most efficient way to inhale dmt.

Yes, 25 mg would be a good start I think, rather than the recommended 40 to 60mg to breakthrough.