We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
experienced but not enough... Options

stoic_psychonaut
#1 Posted : 3/12/2012 3:27:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone. I consider myself a pretty experienced psychonaut. In my teen years I experimented with everything I could get my hands on the would give me visuals and deep introspective thoughts. I have always loved psychodelics, dmt probably being my favorite of all time. My only problem is that want to have it all the time, and the supply is few and far between, and usually when it is availiable i usually have to drive at least two hours to get ahold of it. It has allowed me the most beautiful experiences i have ever had. I truly feel it to be a religious experience and is totally life affirming for me. I have three main goal for joining this forum...

The first is to be able to interact with others who view this amazing substance as i do and be able to share story's and experiences in and open loving environment.

The second is due to the fact that i am planning on doing my first extraction as soon as possible, and hey it won't hurt to be able to ask questions and get advice on any problems i may encounter or advice on what teks i may be more suited for considering my personal abilities and what supplies are avaliable to me.

Last but not least I am concerned and have many question on the legality, vendors, and precautions i need to take in procuring my MHRB... I am very nervous about this. I need advice and shared experiences to help me make my desicions to avoid any type of complications.

I hope to be able to get on with all of this very soon as I really ahve lost interest in most intoxicants in all forms other than herb. I love that i can have such a profound experience with this amazing substance and it has been entirely too long.
Any advice or support would be much appreciated!!!

Thank you!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

vovin
#2 Posted : 3/12/2012 4:28:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

It depends on the country you are in, if possible try to buy from a vendor in your country. International packages are much more heavily scrutinized than regular mail. As far as extracting take meticulous notes, photos, and THROW NOTHING AWAY, just in case.

Legality wise, few have had any issue from ordering the supplies. Avoid eBay and Amazon ordering mimosa, naptha, and lye at the same time is just foolish. Try to obtain things that are locally sourced. Be patient. If in doubt ask and wait for a response. Easier to take 10 days than it is to undo a mistake or wait a month for new supplies. Another basic tip is to only use half of your mimosa. It's the all the eggs in one basket philosophy, If you blow your extraction you still have another run. And in the end, stick to the guide, they wouldn't be here if they didn't work. 90% of the fails in a run are a result of improvising. Your welcome to do it your own way just wait until you have it down before messing with the variables.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

stoic_psychonaut
#3 Posted : 3/12/2012 5:39:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the advice. I am located in the US and i have checked out a couple of vendors in the country. I also have a friend that i see at shows who personally recomended mimoshostilisrootbark.com. If you have any experience with this vendor, or any other thats is reputable please let me know(also would you recommend bark or poweder?), i would appreciate it... I think they are located in Canada. as for the extraction goes, i have looked at a couple, and i think I am going to try the nomans tek first as it seems to be pretty simple. After a couple try's i am going to move on to something a little more complicated to increase my yield and purity.