We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
rectal administration Options

staresatwalls
#1 Posted : 3/11/2012 5:27:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

do you guys think that rectally administering a cwe of morning glories could bypass the nausea and would be a worthy alternative to doing a non polar wash etc? and while we're talking about butt bouncing; do you guys think a rectal administration of sweetflag root would be good?
‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

MMPA
#2 Posted : 5/19/2012 1:42:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The reason one does a cold water extraction is so that one can extract the LSA into the water while the cyanogenic glycosides (which make you nauseous when ingested) can be averted. If you are doing a cold water extraction and you are still getting notable nausea, I don't think a rectal administration would be any better, in fact, I think it would be worse since most things tend to amplify their effects when administered rectally. However, I have never heard of rectal experiences with LSA and it would helping knowing whether LSA absorbs rectally. You should do some research on Rectal LSD experiences; if reports say that LSD works rectally, then so should LSA. That's all the advice I can give right now.

Entropymancer
#3 Posted : 5/19/2012 1:50:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

MMPA wrote:
The reason one does a cold water extraction is so that one can extract the LSA into the water while the cyanogenic glycosides (which make you nauseous when ingested) can be averted.

Has someone finally documented the presence of cyanogenic glycosides in the seeds? That bit of "common knowledge" has been thrown around for decades, but I don't recall ever seeing it substantiated by chemical analysis.

Eliyahu
#4 Posted : 5/19/2012 2:10:53 AM
סנדלפון

I think that "rectal administration" of any psychedelic would most likely serve to put one in a very "awkward head space" to put it lightly...probably not the best way to start a trip....
I believe there is a You tube video where someone talks about taking 500mg's of DMT rectally --obviously that was way too much for the person but either way it did NOT sound at all enjoyable.

I have worked with morning glories for many years and while I have never tried any fancy type of LSA or LSH extractions I have had some serious success....

There is a couple weird things about Morning glories one thing I have noticed is that there is pretty much no way around having a pretty large body load before your trip begins....
but I do believe this nausea can be minimalized.

The main thing I have noticed about morning glories is that for best results they have to be worked with while FRESH.

I believe that there the alkaloid make up of morning glories includes something called the ergine ring which is made up of the lysergic amides. this ring is extremely delicate to degradation. When the ergine ring decays what you essentially have is alkaloids that will make most people super, super nauseated and also sleepy to boot. Anyone who has tried to eat straight up dried morning glory powder can attest to the horrors involved.

My best least sickening MG experiences were with seeds I picked right off the vine and ate immediately...One method I used is to just chew up huge amount of the white inner seeds and just swallow the juice...spitting out all of the plant matter. A cold water extraction also works but I noticed it only has a shelf life of about 24 hours before the LSA starts to decay into something bad.

If I can't get fresh ones I germinate the seeds in acidified water and then eat the fresh two day old seedlings...works good but slightly more nauseating than fresh off the vine seeds.

There is a tek I also used that involved washing the ground fresh seeds in everclear, letting them soak good for about 10-20 minutes depending on how much plant matter then I throw away the first pull.

(my first time I did this I thought the goods would be in the first pull so I ate the result of that...so it made me throw up for 3 hours,,,,no trip. this is how I realized the first alcohol pull gets the "nasty bits" out.

Then I let the leftover morning glory mush dry out slowly in a dark place that is not too hot.
Once the mush is dry I soaked it in everclear once more this time keeping the resulting pull. then evaporate the everclear slowly on a glass dish and presto....crude morning glory extraction that does not make one so freaking ill.

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Eliyahu
#5 Posted : 5/19/2012 2:18:26 AM
סנדלפון

I believe that cyanogenic glycosides only occur in HBWR if they do occur in MG than the levels would be extremely low compared to HBWR.
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

rOm
#6 Posted : 5/19/2012 9:12:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu, I think the only reason the expereience was difficult with 500mg dmt rectally was the too high dose.
Intra-rectal administration needs lower dose or similar then intra-nasal with most compounds, and it isn't necessary giving you weird headspace.
For spice I'd start from 50mg IR and slowly work up or base on IN dosage guidelines.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Cosmic_Revolution
#7 Posted : 6/20/2012 10:23:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

According to a few reports, one being NeuroSoup, upwards of 600mg's was used I researched this for about 6 hours one day going through and reading as many posts as I could on many different forums. I know that sounds crazy but Ive heard it from her and another dude who dosed around 600mg. Apparently its quite an experience. Although I would start a little lower.

Parshvik Chintan
#8 Posted : 6/21/2012 12:17:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cosmic_Revolution wrote:
According to a few reports, one being NeuroSoup, upwards of 600mg's was used I researched this for about 6 hours one day going through and reading as many posts as I could on many different forums. I know that sounds crazy but Ive heard it from her and another dude who dosed around 600mg. Apparently its quite an experience. Although I would start a little lower.

yea, that dose is definitely not for the inexperienced..
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Mister_Niles
#9 Posted : 6/21/2012 2:20:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been considering trying a low dose of dmt intra-rectally. I was thinking about starting at around 30mg, just as a test. I've heard it works without an maoi. Is that correct? I want to start with a low dose, because I'm interested in testing the come up and duration. Intensity will obviously increase with dosage, and I'll get to that later, if my initial experiments are pleasing.
Burning is one thing I'm worried about. What would be the best form of dmt to plug in that regard?

As far as putting you in a weird head space, I think that would only be true if you have some sort of hang up about your butt. I do not. As far as I know, every part of my body, is a part of my body. In researching plugging in the past I've run into the ridiculous attitude that if you put a drug in your rectum, you are somehow engaging in homosexual behavior. So silly. One time I was reading a thread on another forum, in which the person asking about plugging was being berated and called gay. Treated badly by people who I would consider to be homophobic imbeciles. Then the OP revealed that she was female, and suddenly the people giving her a hard time were cool with it. In fact, they thought it was kind of sexy... which I found to be even more offensive.

The rectal ROA is a valid ROA. It just needs to be approached safely and responsibly, like any other ROA.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

Cosmic_Revolution
#10 Posted : 6/23/2012 7:26:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In the cases I was referring to there was no maoi used. And I don't know what form they used but I'm sure the water soluble DMT Fumarate would be best which FYI is really really easy to make from freebase. They might have been using freebase which might make the dose a lot higher since it wouldn't be as readily available for absorption since its not water soluble. As far as plugging goes who cares what some ignorant random person thinks, and Im gonna go ahead and say this I like my butthole tickled when I get a BJ from a beautiful womanEmbarrased Embarrased Hope the blatant sexuality doesn't offend, because its human nature and should never offend someone. Theres is definitely a weird social stigma about sexuality and I think its totally unnecessary and it just makes people feel weird about something thats beautiful and natural. I say stick the ole DMT up your bum, and enjoy it!!!Embarrased

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#11 Posted : 7/27/2012 10:10:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wrong thread.
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.