We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bwiti harp music clip Options

Bancopuma
#1 Posted : 3/8/2012 9:19:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi y'all,

I have acquired this clip of Bwiti m'congo harp music, it is only 30 seconds long, but if you play it on an endless infinite repeating loop you really can't tell... From experience I have an intuitive feeling that the Bwiti harp music is a really quite important component of the iboga defrag experience, during my initiation I was listening to Bwiti harp music and my experience was much deeper, more guided and more grounded than my subsequent two flood experiences (without Bwiti harp music), which were physically and mentally much harder work. I mean it kinda makes sense as this music has evolved with iboga, and this is interesting as my first time was also with the largest dose of iboga I have experienced thus far (in the form of TA). I have another flood session planned at the end of this month and this music will be forming an integral part of the experience this time.

If anyone wants this clip, please find it attached.

Some more information on music and iboga ceremonies:

http://www.wfmt.info/Mus...30613112009/Maas_MTT.pdf

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Shadowman-x
#2 Posted : 3/8/2012 10:24:30 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

<3 thank you for this.
Smile
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

christian
#3 Posted : 3/8/2012 11:23:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much for that. Iboga has me interested in it for some unknown reason even though i have no addictions or drug issues whatsoever. Last night i had a strange dream i'll keep secret. I believe it is my duty to experience Ibogaine one day. Cheers!Cool
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

Bancopuma
#4 Posted : 3/8/2012 11:33:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Absolutely no worries at all, happy to be of service to my fellow Nexus peeps! Smile And christian, iboga isn't just for drug addicts...I didn't have any addiction issues when I first experienced it (still don't, but still very glad I took the plunge!)...while it can be a great help to those suffering from addiction, it is a very multi faceted plant indeed!

christian
#5 Posted : 3/8/2012 11:39:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Banc!

Yes, i hope to one day try Iboga, and will do so when the time is right. Once again thanks for reminding me.Wink
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

polytrip
#6 Posted : 3/10/2012 2:37:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Interesting upper harmonic´s. It has the same characteristic as siberian throat-singing or flageolet-sounds on a string instrument.

lyserge
#7 Posted : 3/10/2012 3:43:38 PM

polyfather anomalous

Thanks Banco!
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland