We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Holla Nexus! Options

rnbjj
#1 Posted : 3/8/2012 6:48:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi friends, I have periodically been referring to the nexus for general knowledge and to compare my experiences with others. I have broken through on a few occasions and can say, with the entire essence of my being that visiting hyperspace has been one, if not the most influential experiences of my life. Thanks to a good friend, I was introduced to a new way of thinking, feeling, and acting. My relationship with spice has heighted my awareness of myself as well as my surroundings in a way I can understatedly describe as positive. I also believe that my experiences in hyperspace have allowed me to understand my physical potential, as I am aspiring to be an athlete and coach by profession. I have still have many questions that I hope through more research and interaction with other members, can be answered.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

RebornInSmoke
#2 Posted : 3/8/2012 8:04:53 PM

Lysergic Feline

Hey rnbjj! Welcome to the Nexus!
It really is a great community and I'm sure you'll feel right at home Smile
<3 <3 <3

What got you into wanting to be an athlete or coach if I may ask, and what sport(s)?

Smile
Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
<3

VoidTraveler
#3 Posted : 3/8/2012 8:05:32 PM

Traveler's pet cactus

Senior Member | Skills: Harm reduction

Hello and welcome to the Nexus! Great that the spice has found you too and great to have you here.

Have you already extracted your own spice and which TEKs have you used?
The spice extends life.
The spice expands consciousness.
The spice is vital to space travel.

rnbjj
#4 Posted : 3/8/2012 10:20:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

RebornInSmoke wrote:
Hey rnbjj! Welcome to the Nexus!
It really is a great community and I'm sure you'll feel right at home Smile
<3 <3 <3

What got you into wanting to be an athlete or coach if I may ask, and what sport(s)?

Smile

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, thanks for asking. I started training and fell in love with the sport, there isn't much money involved, but it's what I love. I plan to move to Sao Paulo in the summer of this year, I hope to train a lot there, and visit some shamans of courseSmile

rnbjj
#5 Posted : 3/8/2012 10:29:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

VoidTraveler wrote:
Hello and welcome to the Nexus! Great that the spice has found you too and great to have you here.

Have you already extracted your own spice and which TEKs have you used?

I haven't gone through a TEK on my own, but I have helped my friend in some of the extraction. That helped me get a good understanding of the process. I believe we used Norman's STB TEK. There were of course a few bumps in the road, but we got thereSmile

endlessness
#6 Posted : 3/8/2012 11:16:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Did you see this thread: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=327282#post327282 ?

Congrats on the success with your friend, and on your developing path! I hope this community can serve as a support and that we all mutually help each other grow!

Did you try or plan on trying oral dmt too?

rnbjj
#7 Posted : 3/8/2012 11:44:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

Did you see this thread: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=327282#post327282 ?

Congrats on the success with your friend, and on your developing path! I hope this community can serve as a support and that we all mutually help each other grow!

Did you try or plan on trying oral dmt too?

Thanks for that link! Ayahuasca is the next trip on my list, hopefully during spring break. I actually have a question about it pertaining to Jiu JItsu, I'll post it on that thread, and hopefully make it a thread when I am promoted to being a member.