We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
smoking changa from a double chamber bong? Options

acacian
#1 Posted : 3/8/2012 6:38:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just wondering if this would decrease the potency at all? heard that water can absorb it? can anyone validate that? just found my double chamber lying around and thought i may as well give it a spin

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 3/8/2012 6:59:28 AM

The potency shouldn't decrease much at all, I love bongs. Enjoy.

acacian
#3 Posted : 3/8/2012 7:02:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sweet Smile been using it without the double chamber for a while and always goes fine, just wasn't sure if the extra water would absorb some. wooot! should be a nice smoooooth smoalk

alert
#4 Posted : 3/8/2012 2:32:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

freebase isn't soluble in water so it isn't a problem

Purges
#5 Posted : 3/8/2012 2:36:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wouldn't the water cool the smoalk so that some would 'de-vaporise'?
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Ice House
#6 Posted : 3/8/2012 9:29:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Bong is the way to go. I've used it hundreds of times for this. It works perrrrrfect!
I will often use a bong over my GVG.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

jamie
#7 Posted : 3/9/2012 12:43:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

a water bong is the most powerful method of smoking DMT I have ever come across.
Long live the unwoke.

acacian
#8 Posted : 3/10/2012 4:41:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah using a bong feels the most at home for me. and i smoked some changa with the second chamber attached the other night.. was like inhaling dmt flavoured air Razz
smooth as a babies bottom.. or yet smoother maybe

acacian
#9 Posted : 3/10/2012 4:45:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:
Wouldn't the water cool the smoalk so that some would 'de-vaporise'?

yeah i was wondering about that.. any thoughts people? didn't seem noticeably decreased in effects the other night, so i guess either way it doesn't make much of a difference. would be interesting to find out though

z0mbie
#10 Posted : 3/10/2012 6:36:49 AM

Buy the ticket, take the ride

Not sure what "de-vaporize" really even means, but I remember seeing a thread on here a long while back about a guy who was testing the potency of dmt vapors after they have been kept in a jar for certain amounts of time. If I remember correctly, he found that there was very little to no potency loss even after the vapor in the jar had become completely clear.
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others--the living--are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between now and later - HST

Coastal_Shaman
#11 Posted : 3/10/2012 11:24:30 AM

"That Guy"

This is slightly off topic but has anyone ever put ice in the bong with spice? The thought of really cool temperature smoalk interests me greatly..

C_S
"I was going to make a machine, but after reading here in the Nexus, everyone makes it sound like trying to smoke spice without a VG is like trying to have sex without fully formed genitals..." -- Pup Tentacle.

**Believe this guy at your own risk**

acacian
#12 Posted : 3/10/2012 11:56:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this was what i actually planned to do next as my bong has an ice chamber too Smile .. the good thing about that too would be you are breathing a little less air in due to the space taken up by the ice and thus it might be a bit easier to get a nice full breath of smoalk

#13 Posted : 6/3/2012 3:13:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

jamie wrote:
a water bong is the most powerful method of smoking DMT I have ever come across.

I was just strollin through this thread and came across this.. hehe

So true.. Laughing

Make Shift
#14 Posted : 7/21/2017 6:53:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I and my friends use a 12" bong with 2 completely different chambers.
The bottom one has boiling hot water (i believe it dissolves any impurities and also slightly humidifies the smoke) and then the top chamber has crushed ice cold water. I'm a complete non smoker. But this method enables me to breakthrough in 1 long hit. I can hold it in easily for 20 seconds without any temptation to cough. Works always !!
In the lingering moments before you die your body releases DMT‬. The same drug that makes you dream. The same drug found in every living animal. It's not an evolutionary trick to make you survive. Your body is choosing to release this drug now because it believes your fate is too grim for you to comprehend. So you dream. You dream that everything will be fine. You dream that nothing happened at all. It's in this moment that your body sits across from you. It tells you 'looks like we're not gonna make it this time.' You sit around a fire and recollect the past before soon parting ways back to the atomic ether. Your body does this because it loves you. You have never met anyone like your body. Your body has been with you everyday, good and bad. It's even kept a journal of your life carved in scars. Your eyelashes always wiped the tears from your eyes.