We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1516171819NEXT»
Why you should NOT take DMT Options

vovin
#321 Posted : 4/27/2017 2:24:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

GuruD wrote:
Interesting Vovin. You write a detailed report on how to extract dmt, which is easily available all over the internet, and then create a thread telling peole why they shouldn't smoke dmt.

On second thought, after thinking about this for a moment, I came to realize that you might possibly feel responsible for helping people to do something that might not be in their best interest, and are simply stating the dangers involved. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to figure out what's going on here?

take care

The thing is sometimes we don't fully realize the impact that we have on the world and those in contact with us. Making the tek was a tool to help me explore DMT, I made it originally for myself because the current methods were downright dangerous. It was only an afterthought to make it public. I didnt really think much of it at the time and then shortly after I had a rather dramatic trip, read 'mass of the phoenix' and I spent the next 7 years trying to not think of DMT. In that hindsight of time I finally came to terms with what DMT gave me and what DMT cost me. Then I came back to the community out of curiosity only to learn my tek at the time was so revered.

Something I had done on a whim with little real thought had the effect of bringing one of the most powerful experiences a human can have in life to thousands no matter where they were, for good or for ill. I think in that perspective you can understand why I think a warning label is essential.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jees
#322 Posted : 4/27/2017 11:10:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

vovin wrote:
... read 'mass of the phoenix' and I spent the next 7 years trying to not think of DMT...
Search function failed on me, but found the link here:
The Mass of the Phoenix - my final jouney into the abyss

Wink

DieMeTry
#323 Posted : 5/29/2017 9:51:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great post, thanks! Its true, there is no beginner path. Take the plunge when you are ready and never before. Cool

twattlehead
#324 Posted : 5/30/2017 5:21:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
vovin wrote:
... read 'mass of the phoenix' and I spent the next 7 years trying to not think of DMT...
Search function failed on me, but found the link here:
The Mass of the Phoenix - my final jouney into the abyss

Wink

Thanks for the link. I also searched and couldn't find it. Thanks to vovin as well ofc, though it was a harrowing read.

#325 Posted : 6/10/2017 1:26:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Bump.

One of my favorite threads. Not so much the title as the contents inside..

I like these:

vovin wrote:
There is a danger, even for the experienced user. Sometimes, rarely, one undergoes a particularly intense experience, It can be brought on by overdoing it but I have seen others report that is can come from normal dosages, Shattering the veil and breaking through the break through. This results in a ego death experience that has broken even the most experienced of users often enough to get them to shun this chemical and anything to do with it for some time possibly for good. It's a role of the dice when it will happen, maybe never for most, but for some it does come.

Uncle Knucles wrote:
I appreciate the post, Vovin, and agree with it completely. I worry at times that we may be contributing to overly casual experimentation. From my own experience I can say that (for me) this thing does come with a price. I can't turn off the things I've seen. They are with me all the time.

Espurrr
#326 Posted : 6/10/2017 2:13:33 PM

Quote:
from Hyperspace Fool:
Change your life, stop lying, be better to people, channel what you receive through art, music, words or dance... go hiking, go surfing... whatever. Don't think you can just sit on the sofa taking changa rips and playing video games. You will have your ass handed to you in a guilded tesseract.

This is true
stop lying, to yourself and everyone else, if theres a long chain of lies at work in your life, BREAK IT, come out, confess, just make it stop.

Having had a series of journeys with psilohuasca, my last journey which was by far the most challenging, the most difficult, and i'm sure i can't put into words the grip of the undeniable truth IN MY FACE, was almost as if i had been unawarely insane all my life, and by becoming aware of this, i had gone a level more crazy, that i had done it at last!

This stuff takes dedication, it takes sacrifice, sacrificing your tendencies, you sacrifice your addictions, you sacrifice these insane habits that have been ruining your life forever, they make you commit, they make you understand what true discipline means, and here comes the headline ...

"if you do not grow, you will pay."

im sure everyone can have their fun phase with these tools, im sure seeing fractals is good to understand fractals, im sure its good to experience joy and in general something outside your mind every once in a while... until you're crushed, annihilated, until you see every single time you've hurt someone racing in a timeloop in that hyper-reality and it will sting, it'll sting very bad, until you see every piece of affection you denied from your parents, until you see every injustice you did in the world, until you see your desperate try to escape and escape and escape, until you see the chains you put on yourself... until you see you didn't do yourself any good when you renounced your religion, until you see ALL you knew was and will be A LIE, until you see all this... and it doesn't come with a warning, it doesn't give you a head start, and if you back out in the middle of it, if you don't make it right, your life will be over

deepthinker
#327 Posted : 10/7/2017 9:46:33 AM

meet me at the love parade

How amazing would it be if everyone in the world HAD to do this substance at least once per year in a controlled setting.

Then all the experiences were documented for the good of the world.

Space hopper
#328 Posted : 1/4/2018 5:03:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm terrified of this substance but I have the calling. I have had many bad trips before and also many good trips. Although I have only been on a business man's trip once the rest were Lucy and mooshy. I'm almost ready for my extraction but I would say I'm about 3 months away from being ready for launch. I suffer from anxiety so I'm getting into meditation to try and help.how will I know when the time is right for flight?
DMT is the most powerful hallucinogen there is. If it gets stronger than that I don't want to know about it.

Terence McKenna

Naut
#329 Posted : 1/5/2018 1:03:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Space hopper wrote:
I'm terrified of this substance but I have the calling. I have had many bad trips before and also many good trips. Although I have only been on a business man's trip once the rest were Lucy and mooshy. I'm almost ready for my extraction but I would say I'm about 3 months away from being ready for launch. I suffer from anxiety so I'm getting into meditation to try and help.how will I know when the time is right for flight?

I mean there have been moments when I found it to be terrifying to approach the substance but I pushed myself to do it and the experiences were wonderful.. I've also had it where I felt immensely gravitated toward it naturally. I feel like it's different for everyone to find out when to do it, and I don't think it's 100% wrong to take the trip even if you feel daunted by the thought of it... sometimes one must push themselves off the cliff within the realm of reason, of course I'm not saying do it if you're an extremely perturbed person. Here's my thing, if I'm feeling stable over time (mentally) and if I am in my head telling myself I want to do it (angst and shades of emotion aside) then I will do it. I will jump off the cliff and fly. Maybe you can find an answer in there.
my loopy guess is that t. mckenna is off hopping about hyperspace wielding a butterfly net analog, all the while collecting the most peculiar.

Baelor
#330 Posted : 1/5/2018 1:16:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There is no way to know if one is ready to use a mind altering substance.
DMT is a shock for your brain. It is an experiance impossible to conceive and I'm drenched in fear everytime I'm about to vaporize it. Just seconds afterwards however, the fear changes in amazement about this strange unreal world. A world I then realize, i've missed.

One advice I want to give. You might want to use a vasodilator to counteract the vasoconstrictive properties of DMT. A clove of galic might work wonders.

Northerner
#331 Posted : 1/5/2018 1:18:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Baelor wrote:
One advice I want to give. You might want to use a vasodilator to counteract the vasoconstrictive properties of DMT. A clove of galic might work wonders.

Harmalas work well Wink
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Space hopper
#332 Posted : 1/5/2018 4:16:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow.... I already get paranoid about my heart when tripping and you drop that bomb on me hahaha. I have actually been taking raw garlic cloves everyday for months now so in a way I'm slightly prepared. Does the come up hurt? I remember on acid once the come up was very uncomfortable slightly painful in my upper body and the back of my head kind of like electric shocks
DMT is the most powerful hallucinogen there is. If it gets stronger than that I don't want to know about it.

Terence McKenna

Spiralout
#333 Posted : 1/5/2018 4:24:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lsd is more vasoconstrictive than most psychedelics.. also it's stimulating and can have an electric kind of feel to it; that's actually how I usually describe the body feeling too.

Unless your physically predisposed to vascular problems you shouldn't have to worry about it.

Raw garlic is good stuff Thumbs up

Space hopper
#334 Posted : 1/5/2018 5:43:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah man It wasn't like singular electric shocks but more like constant waves of static psychedelic current.

how much more is the body load of dmt compared to acid?

i can not remember anything from my first dmt trip apart from a deafening buzzing sound. It was like I banged my head really hard and passed out my mates said I just fell to sleep.

Looking back on it we never used scales. Maybe I had a super dose and my brain just erased it as self defense....

Terence McKenna

Baelor
#335 Posted : 1/9/2018 1:09:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When I vaped DMT the first time, I remember being reminded of a circulatory collapse. But that was just the come up. After that it's just exciting.

Space hopper
#336 Posted : 1/12/2018 6:28:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A few days ago I finished my extraction it turned out Allright. I have no idea how much I have as I have no scales..... Anyway I decided to have a little taste ten minutes ago. I just put some in the end of a cigarette and heated it from a distance so the cigarette did not ignite. Now I remember why I am so terrified of Dimitri

The dose wasn't big I know for sure because I didn't fully trip. But the body load was so intense I got a instant wave of dread. Plus my heart was drumming away which added more panic.

If I have a huge dose will I be so smashed that I won't notice the come up. It would be really good if I could just slip in to it like a dream without that feeling.... Oh no what have I done

Terence McKenna

Psilosopher?
#337 Posted : 1/12/2018 8:35:57 AM

Don't Panic

Space hopper wrote:
I just put some in the end of a cigarette

You just answered your own question.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

Drowning-man
#338 Posted : 2/3/2018 12:50:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Drowning-man attached the following image(s):
34c675de91c7585c40fc3ca1ed536719--alan-watts-the-message.jpg (55kb) downloaded 182 time(s).
giphy-54.gif (6,326kb) downloaded 182 time(s).
Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, in the middle of its street On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. REVELATIONS 22:1-2(Holy Bible)

Jees
#339 Posted : 2/3/2018 4:39:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Always funny, people who "get it". Big grin
Owell maybe I'm just a jealous guy Wut?

Mister_Niles
#340 Posted : 4/6/2018 6:38:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It makes a lot of sense to me. I always try to talk people out of trying dmt. Having your worldview totally thrown into doubt can be a devastating experience for some people.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

«PREV1516171819NEXT»