We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1011121314NEXT»
Why you should NOT take DMT Options

d*l*b
#221 Posted : 10/20/2013 1:33:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OneFive wrote:
I'd also say as long as the DMT is washed properly and you take all of that yellow jungle stuff out of it, the more of a relaxing trip it will be . I think its the yellow stuff that gives bad trips.

At some point I felt journeys with it were far easier than journeys with gleaming white, just as I thought changa was at some point. I lulled myself into a false sense of security thinking I could have some kind of control via route of admin or a certain form but I soon got a hyperslap that told me that easy journeys are in no way guaranteed. It is all capable of doing some serious annihilation if that is what is due to happen.
D × V × F > R

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

OneFive
#222 Posted : 10/20/2013 8:06:37 PM

We pray just like insects.

d*l*b wrote:
OneFive wrote:
I'd also say as long as the DMT is washed properly and you take all of that yellow jungle stuff out of it, the more of a relaxing trip it will be . I think its the yellow stuff that gives bad trips.

At some point I felt journeys with it were far easier than journeys with gleaming white, just as I thought changa was at some point. I lulled myself into a false sense of security thinking I could have some kind of control via route of admin or a certain form but I soon got a hyperslap that told me that easy journeys are in no way guaranteed. It is all capable of doing some serious annihilation if that is what is due to happen.

I understand what your saying. Its just that i got a shock at how full on the yellow gear was compared to my usual white.
I think its the DMT/powder/crystals that decides, when ,why, and what. I also think you dont discover DMT it discovers you.
I may sound crazy but its more than just a substance.
There are Aliens in the load. Shocked

avangarda
#223 Posted : 11/3/2013 1:16:45 PM

Jazz

So true so and so well written!

Great advice and description of what´s to be expected.

Many thanks for those vise words

I was dancing and Kundulini was shaking with me Smile

DonGenaro
#224 Posted : 11/5/2013 11:13:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellently pointed out, vovin.
words for reflection (hopefully) for the newcomers.

Trikfinite
#225 Posted : 12/7/2013 5:12:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This thread is good reading, I appreciate the care that goes into the crafting of each post. Something very conscientious about the crowd here, wonder whyRolling eyes

My ears have been perked towards trying smoked dmt for close to 6 years now. It is scarce, that much about it I know. Soon, I believe, it will be before me. I know the answer is inevitably, "there is no way to know what to expect, nothing you have encountered will prepare you." There are a couple of curiosities that have arisen in my head in reading this thread.

One is that, according to Ethno-botanist Dennis McKenna, Psilocin is the most biologically available form of dimethyltryptamine (4-HO-DMT.) Now I have had several intense mushroom trips, on one occasion in particular, I went through a period of 1-2 hours of laying on my back in a trance state with my "eyes rolling into the back of (my) head." I saw many indescribable things.. felt very, very far away, as if I was in a balcony overlooking the cosmos at times. It was not the 'normal' spinn-y, swirly, augmented reality type of situation I have experienced on other dosages, it was very much an out-of-this-world experience(complete with awe, despair, blinding visuals, confusion, not having an inkling of location(or what location was/is), profound understandings, astonishment at the act of existing, and dizzying relief)--what I would consider a high level or "breakthrough" event as far as magic mushrooms are concerned. --My question is, is this somewhat akin to the smoked n,n-dmt trip?

mushy
#226 Posted : 12/7/2013 6:00:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

it certainly can be, some people say even high doses of 4-aco-dmt can get you to a break through level state. Very happy sub breakthroughs of dmt are very 4-aco/shroom like, in a funky kind of way.
the jungle spice has a jungle vibe

3000 Q
#227 Posted : 12/14/2013 12:34:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a really good topic. I haven't smoked DMT yet, and this will help me.

spiceseeker
#228 Posted : 12/14/2013 3:46:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

And the Mountains laughed.

EternalReturn
#229 Posted : 12/17/2013 10:13:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow, I wish I could read all of these posts. After reading a great deal I feel that I may never know whether or not I "should" try DMT. It seems that it/nothing is ever that black and white. The only thing that can be certain is that it is a profound and valuable experience.

What really intrigues me, however, is the sense of integration between objective and subjective levels of reality. Whether I see elves, demons, gods, or Pokemon during the experience it is all really just archetypal forms projected from my inner "otherworld". However, all breakthrough users seem to share common elements during their experiences - a sort of tapping into the collective unconsciousness and an objective metaphysical reality.

Of course this intellectual understanding of the phenomena will most likely become utterly useless during those defining moments of dream-reality when it is time to let go. There are moments now when I feel like I can let go of my ego, and my sense of self. I'm not too worried about changing the 'direction' of my life, because as far as I am concerned I have fought my entire life to not sell my soul to any so-called direction or dogmatic ideology. But at the same time, the other half of my internal dialogue is telling me that the urge to let go is itself an illusion and just something I think I'm willing/able to do.

As long as it doesn't rob me of my ability to still find gratification from the physical senses, I am going to embrace the opportunity should it arise. In other worlds, I don't want to be left a zombie in any sense (something more apparent among strong opiate users).

But incredible posting in this thread, and thanks to all its contributors. If I find a vehicle anytime soon I'll be sure to do a follow up on this internal dilemma.

d*l*b
#230 Posted : 12/17/2013 11:47:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It sounds like you have a very logical view of it all and are as prepared as anyone to work =)

To put your mind at ease β€” I don’t think you will become a zombie or lose ability to still find gratification from the physical senses, the opposite probably! The main risks I see are delusion, obsession or being knocked off kilter by what is often a very extreme experience. If you can look at things and assess them critically I think you have a very useful skill though.
D × V × F > R

EternalReturn
#231 Posted : 12/18/2013 12:07:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

d*l*b wrote:
It sounds like you have a very logical view of it all and are as prepared as anyone to work =)

To put your mind at ease β€” I don’t think you will become a zombie or lose ability to still find gratification from the physical senses, the opposite probably! The main risks I see are delusion, obsession or being knocked off kilter by what is often a very extreme experience. If you can look at things and assess them critically I think you have a very useful skill though.

Yeah, seeing everything in such a logical fashion can definitely become a weakness as well. Damn Westernized educationThumbs down . It gets pretty scary when linguistic constructs and familiar symbols basically become shadows without any real transcendental meaning. The logic that allows us to rationalize the world gets thrown out the window and there's nothing left to grasp onto. Terrified me during my first trip (not DMT). But I've found that experiencing "otherness" strengthens that logic in a very positive way during more lucid moments and helps me see through BS paradigms and such.

And I'm somewhat familiar with not giving in to obsession and delusion. Things have gotten pretty warped for me in the past, but in those chaotic moments having a strong rational foundation has helped me keep my feet on the ground. It's equally important to know when to let go of reason, but that takes a lifetime to master...probably.

Flinkman86
#232 Posted : 12/18/2013 1:09:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hmmmm... i feel as if i came to a certain point in where i stopped asking questions.

Allowing me to continue further with these experiences. yes at first i become slightly obsessive, delusional, and my concept of reality was shattered. However i have moved past these annoyances within my dedication and persistence. I continue to prove myself wrong every time i feel myself find a spiritual plateau, transcending further into the abyss. Major breakthroughs never seem to fail me.

This is an infinite treasure to me and i will continue reaching further. I will continue my journey to find my true self. No matter what battles i may face, my will is stronger. When i find whatever it is i was looking for, i will continue on. Simply because i can..

Growth is limitless. Change is inevitable. We are infinite.

~Ignorant bliss is death to your wish~

lunareclipse
#233 Posted : 12/18/2013 3:23:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I love this thread.

I have known people in my own life who used psychedelics and were none the better for it, and sometimes much worse afterward.

I am not sure why that is, and yet for some people, it really helps them grow and become successful within their own little realms of life.

Redguard
#234 Posted : 12/27/2013 12:09:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I think Vovin brings up many good points but i think it would be more accurate to include all psychedelics in his warning. If you are new and a little hesitant to try i would suggest microdosing ayahuasca. There should be a thread somewhere about microdosing rue+acrb. Properly filtered/decanted/egg whites actually doesn't taste very bad. One can titrate himself into a full blown experience. I highly recommend Big grin
β€œI am that gadfly which God has attached to the state, and all day long …arousing and persuading and reproaching…You will not easily find another like me.”-- Socrates

kalvish
#235 Posted : 12/27/2013 2:32:29 AM

mushin

A Lifesaver thread !

Thank you.

Wise words
Ξ“ΞΞ©Ξ˜Ξ™ ΣΕΑΞ₯΀ΟΝ
ICHI GAN - NI SOKU - SAN TAN - SHI RIKI

β€œA typical neuron makes about ten thousand connections to neighboring neurons. Given the billions of neurons,
this means there are as many connections in a single cubic centimeter of brain tissue as there are stars in the Milky Way galaxy.”

- David Eagleman

starway6
#236 Posted : 12/27/2013 3:28:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=Visty]Excellent post and advice. After a year of triweekly mushroom sessions I can tell you, your perception of reality does change. It is a hidden process. It has lead me to question even more than I already did. This sort of stuff is not to be taken lightly. But I have found I can take it on.

Avid lucid dreamers also change their veiw of the world and thats only taking nutropics and supliments like galantamine..[no mind shatering drugs are nessasery..

Drug experiances can be acheived and duplicated in dreams.. if ones lucid skills such as
being able to think criticly in a dream are high enough..

But.. [the supliment galantamine].. has made lucid dreaming posible for many in the western world ...without the years of practice that Tibetan monks have to go through to acheive the clear light dream.....
Ive practiced lucid dreaming for years but couldent quite master it so i could have a lucid dream anytime at will...

The nice thing about drugs like salvia or DMT is they take you into a dtream state any time you smoke it..but the critical thought and recall is somewhat disabled in the experiance...

The more traditional drugs like LSD and mescaline can open doors too...

indydude19
#237 Posted : 1/17/2014 8:26:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great post, i would add that whether beginner or experienced, the dose is of vital importance, not only too have enough for a breakthrough but not too much. about 3 or 4 years ago SWIM had a traumatic experience in which he accidentally did between 2 or 3 times the breakthrough dose and proceeded to go into a seizure like state, about the same as the one in Strassman's spirit molecule book, and then had an extra long journey that to his mind seemed endless for all time. When SWIM came out of it about 30 minutes later it was clear something was different in his head. he felt his head was half the weight it was before, he proceeded to lose about 20 pounds over the course of a month and a half, 20 pounds that could not be afforded for such a slim person, because he could no longer feel hunger or thirst, AT ALL. It took lots of reflection, excercise, and various other practices to recover this function. Just an experience SWIM had when not excercising proper respect and caution on this journey. in the end it netted a good thing as SWIM realized he had seen true inner peace of the highest level, but the 16 yr old's mind was not ready for such a thing then.
I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I became human. Then why fear disappearance through death? Next time I shall die, Bring forth wings and feathers like angels; After that, soaring higher than angels-- What you cannot imagine, I shall be that.

Any speakings written are the purely fictional ramblings of an illiterate grande taco, and are false in the face of truth when judged by the all-father. They are in no way real.

Lushi
#238 Posted : 1/28/2014 12:59:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,

I have also read through the whole thread over the past 3 days. My eyes will probably suffer, as I've read on my phone. But nevermind.

I have been to this site, maybe 2 years ago, when I was really interested in trying dmt. Time passed by, and eventually I had an experience with another substance, which left me reasoning and thinking in a similar way as many of you here do, concerning giving dmt to other people. With difference, that I am pondering about introducing some my friends to Heavenly blue morning glory seeds, lsa being the active compound as you know.

As ridiculous as it may sound, I had a breakthrough during my second ever trip, on 310 of those seeds. (my first trip was on 242 seeds) So now I am left worried if it may happen to any of my friends, given the strange circumstance that it happened to me so early. I am not really experienced with it. (never met anyone who used it), and I generally considered (and still do, really) it a somewhat lower category psychedelic, and am not sure if it is needed to be taken with such caution? (I am really afraid to give even lower doses to some of my good friends). Hearing that people who tried lsd and dmt still haven't had the "from-now-on-you-are-not-really-you moment", and that people do some psychedelics for years without it, honestly seems a bit strange, but I colud imagine it.

Still, does anyone have any advice considering caution regarding these seeds? I am already cautious because of my own experience, but I could use some reassurance about whether to expect people to reach the Peak on lsa, or not.

As far as the discussion about introducing people to life-changing substances, I guess it can be argued in favor of both opinions: if you have sympathy for people the way they are meant to be, you just might want to spare them the possible horror of experiencing dissolution of themselves; yet if you look at it from a different perspective of the Higher I, you might want everyone to shed their human skin and reach for their only true nature, which is nature itself. (bla bla..) Very happy

That would be it from me for now, I just might start checking in here from time to time, as I see it is an interesting community here where we could talk about subjects not mentioned in the daily too often.

Have a good day all

hummus
#239 Posted : 1/28/2014 4:20:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When you've heard the answer, hang up the phone.

3rdI
#240 Posted : 1/28/2014 4:46:49 PM

veni, vidi, spici

when you've heard the answer, ask another question
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

«PREV1011121314NEXT»