We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What? what happened? Options

Tjay1
#1 Posted : 3/7/2012 1:52:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys, regrettably i didn't even know about this site until recently so i have a lot of reading to do that's for sure. I get shunned as crazy by people over thinking that plants have an inherent soul to them and they can teach so much if just given the chance. My journey has taken me to many wonderful and honestly down right scary places but all in all its was for the betterment of me as a whole. Lets get this straight I LOVE psychedelics and many people in the circles i run in cant seem to grasp something so obvious to me that a substance can have a profound effect on not just your thoughts but on EVERYTHING! Needless to say i have dabbled on many different planes of consciousness and always try to take that which i learned and apply it to my life. Now the reason im so interested in this site...well....i haven't tapped into quiet ALL of the planes of consciousness that i wish. There is still one that eludes me and has for a long time and im honestly determined to track its very essence to the ends of the earth if i must. I have very deep feeling, well more of a knowing that it has much to teach me and as such is for some reason hard to catch for me. But hey good things are worth waiting for right? Im hoping to learn much from this site and the others here. Thanks for having me

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 3/12/2012 7:40:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It really is something profound, isn't it. Just as life itself! It seems that you are determined to follow your own "spiritual" path if you will and have even goals set out for you. Still, i would not try to lose contact with the "ordinary" world. There are many different cultures out there. In fact, every person has its own set of values and beliefs. The belief in plants being lifeless, soulless objects is very common and it can't be expected for people to share an animistic worldview in this day and time.

Do you also take other plants? I recently found, that fruits and vegetables are really helping if you eat enough / juice enough of them (3KG +) daily.

Welcome!