We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
SWIM can never go back Options

Nanaki
#1 Posted : 12/23/2008 1:25:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM had his latest experience with an oral method of DMT yesterday, using THH as the RIMA.
He is realizing he is more sensitive to energies around him. He felt what seemed like sadness
from a Christmas tree. When he relaxes his mind, he can see the fluidity of reality. He can focus on anything in his mind and feel the energy of that thing.

He is starting to think like a philosopher in some ways. The big kid he used to be seems to be fading away. SWIM is missing this side of himself. He realizes now the world is an illusion. He has seen a hole in reality through his 3rd eye, with lizard-like on the other side who were neither malevolent nor benevolent.

But he realizes now he has trouble getting emotionally moved by music or movies, because he realizes they are fake, part of the illusion of reality.

SWIM wishes sometimes he were back to his ignorant self. Not that this knowledge he has opened up is a bad thing. But he can't be the kid he once was, the one who can be immature and fun. He must now grow up and mature.

this is all fascinating, but SWIM wants to say that before you take that "red pill" be sure you want your belief system flipped on its end.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 12/23/2008 1:46:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

indeed it does flip you on your head..but you must realize something about music...music is what the universe is...its a vibrating mix of frequency..music is the only real thing..its what it all is!
it's a sound

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 12/23/2008 2:36:29 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Know enough to know that you know nothing.

For I know none.

Think about what I just said.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

moracca
#4 Posted : 12/23/2008 2:42:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:

For I know none.

pssshhhh yeah... but what do you know anyway

pinche
#5 Posted : 12/23/2008 2:42:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nanaki, Ive gone thru basicaly the same thing. The veil has been lifted. Ive been dealing with it for about ten years ,its not a bad thing your just more aware.I think its a natural evolution and you just sped things up with entheogens.Everything is real, how could something not be real.Its just our arrogant human minds that classify things and deem them real or unreal good or bad.Just be,observe without judgement.And if you want to be a kid again then do it.You can do whatever you want,just try not to hurt anybody.Then again, all I know is that I know nothing.

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 12/23/2008 3:07:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

moracca wrote:
'Coatl wrote:

For I know none.

pssshhhh yeah... but what do you know anyway

hahahaha
it's a sound

eviljackalope
#7 Posted : 12/23/2008 4:26:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well put. I like to think of it all as the greatest joke ever percerived. Life that is.

It does flip you on your head. But im glad I took the red pill, I wouldnt have it any other way.

You wouldnt want to live your entire life not knowing the truth, now would you?

But I wonder how long the majority of the population will be fooled......

I know too how movies dont do the same trick that they used to. Music however is real.

islandhome
#8 Posted : 12/23/2008 4:43:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

its all real
really nothing

i to went and am still going through something like what you discribe
but it was before any use
and if any thang use has helped me enjoy it a lot better
its all about the moments

you should enjoy the effort buy true artists
and this reality was mad buy true artists

and your one of them
now make something we can enjoy
You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

Jorkest
#9 Posted : 12/23/2008 4:46:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

video games on the other hand are freaking sweet!! new worlds for us all to play in
it's a sound

eviljackalope
#10 Posted : 12/23/2008 7:18:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
video games on the other hand are freaking sweet!! new worlds for us all to play in

Amen to that. Fallout 3. Fable 2. Spore. Half Life 2.

xantus
#11 Posted : 12/23/2008 10:33:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

when I came to this precipice, a mckenna quote resonated with me.

something along the lines of..."shamans are those who have seen the end, and thus can take their part in the show free from anxiety"

many things have become funnier as a result.
a lesson is to stop thinking, embrace the moment of present felt experience. " " are infinite. don't worry, you've already been there....and you'll be there again.

gosvami
#12 Posted : 12/23/2008 11:41:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:

yea...huxley would say: a brave new world...Sad
OM

endlessness
#13 Posted : 12/23/2008 4:01:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

to the original poster:

yes we all understand what you mean. When one has such strong experiences, the consensus reality and the manifestations of the 'straight' world are not so attractive anymore.

but as for movies and music, there's a whole trick about it, which is to realize that there are different levels inside of them, and to find out the music and movies that are inspired by this same (or a similar) experience that brought you 'away' from this world

sure after using dmt, MTV and hollywood will seem fake.. But then listen to some special stuff (imo like Ott - Skylon cd, some jimi hendrix, etc) or watch movies like 'the fountain', 'blueberry', 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest' and so on.. then you start seeing this psychedelic/spiritual/normality-criticising base and these special movies and cds will be very deeply appreciated

at least imo

Jorkest
#14 Posted : 12/23/2008 4:59:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well said endlessness...the more you learn(or see) of reality..the more levels become open for you to see..its like...SWIM has this book..that he looks at sometimes...its got a bunch of really interesting stuff in it...but whenever he has a crazy experience..and then goes back to the book...there is more information there for him that was hidden before...

its all about deeper levels of understanding..but make sure..your childlike nature..is one of the best things you've got! stay spontaneous..stay humorous..and when in doubt..find a baby..and look into their eyes...because the babies know too..but then the world trains it out of them..but if the babies can handle it..so can we!
it's a sound

moracca
#15 Posted : 12/23/2008 5:07:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you can't find any movies that tickle your fancy, try "the city of lost children"

and I am the opposite in RE: video games. I kinda of hate playing them now. but then again i also hate tv except for discovery channel and the like

Jorkest
#16 Posted : 12/23/2008 5:11:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i like video games for cold winter days..when its just too crappy to go outside..and you just want to be comfortable and warm inside...and it has to do with the game of course..but im not addicted to them like i was when i was a kid...now its just like a passing bit of fun

yay my 1111 post!!
it's a sound

Faust
#17 Posted : 12/24/2008 2:42:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

eviljackalope wrote:
Well put. I like to think of it all as the greatest joke ever percerived. Life that is.

It does flip you on your head. But im glad I took the red pill, I wouldnt have it any other way.

You wouldnt want to live your entire life not knowing the truth, now would you?

But I wonder how long the majority of the population will be fooled......

I know too how movies dont do the same trick that they used to. Music however is real.

I think and feel the same way.

Endogenous dumps of DMT at the end of your human existence is really similar to the final curtan call, the last dying breath and pangs of earthly reality clawing into your brain for dear life, excuse the pun.

Also, I recommend Shpongle, they have a single/album "Divine Moments of Truth" about DMT and LSD. Also; "Are You Shpongled."
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" - Sir Isaac Newton

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Nanaki
#18 Posted : 12/24/2008 2:52:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is that how it is in life, like in some movies, where the dying person is staring blankly ahead saying "it's so beautiful"? Do they see the same things SWIM sees on a DMT experience?
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Jorkest
#19 Posted : 12/24/2008 3:12:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im sure they see a slightly different version
it's a sound

DreaMTripper
#20 Posted : 12/24/2008 10:05:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I doubt they'll have a psycedelic experience the theory of DMT being released when you die is just that, a theory and has little evidence..
Maybe some dieing people see everything without ANY fear and thus percieve things to be that much more beautiful, more likely imo that a massive serotonin release is exeprienced aswell as endorphins but im sure if you researched peoples deaths you'll see alot of people are in total agony and have no mystical psycedelic experience whatsoever!

I dont like this coupling of DMT with death and birth, maybe theres some truth in it but it takes away some of the realities of dying imho..

12NEXT