We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Ultimate Way to Smoke DMT Options

ewok
#1 Posted : 3/3/2012 2:15:11 AM

Doesn't sound like the ultimate way to me.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gibran2
#2 Posted : 3/3/2012 2:27:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Oh my. Rolling eyes
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

a1pha
#3 Posted : 3/3/2012 2:38:40 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Never, ever, ever smoke out of aluminum foil.

Please, people, do not use this 'ultimate' method.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

۩
#4 Posted : 3/3/2012 2:46:00 AM

This should be removed.

Sky Motion
#5 Posted : 3/3/2012 2:49:15 AM

<3

There's too many of these threads.

1.) GVG

2.) Classic VG

3.) Machine

That's all..top 3

ayalove
#6 Posted : 3/3/2012 2:49:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i think if you add a percolator somehow it would be the "super ultimate way to smoke." also spending 10 bucks to avoid any health hazards and making sure your spice gets used up efficiently is always a good option.
"for as long as there is love and light; I will fight for what is right; as a warrior with all my might; I will guarantee that hope shines bright" --Prayer of the Paladin

"If you labor, you are a "laborer", If you work on a farm, you are a "farmer", If you flow, you are a "flower""--Forest Sage

Community, Love and Passion Smile

stoneyone
#7 Posted : 3/3/2012 2:51:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah not a fan of smoking off of tin foil.

But this got me thinking has anyone eversmoked spice/changa out of a gravity bong? seems like that could be a sure fire way to get a one hit breakthrough.

psychotropia6
#8 Posted : 3/3/2012 2:58:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:

Oh my. Rolling eyes

haha we need an expert sales pitch here on the gvg Wink

psychotropia6
#9 Posted : 3/3/2012 3:00:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

stoneyone wrote:
yeah not a fan of smoking off of tin foil.

HEY NOW. never confuse tin foil with aluminum foil. . . .

geeg30
#10 Posted : 3/3/2012 9:02:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Do what the junkies do and flame your tin foil to get rid of any residual aluminium.
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"

Kash
#11 Posted : 3/3/2012 9:24:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

"Ultimately" a good way to remove your brain cells. Burning aluminum/tin = bad amigo.

Glass oil burner forever and always my favorite.
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

Ellis D'Empty
#12 Posted : 3/3/2012 4:41:33 PM

Snirfneblin

And this is why we have the "Welcome Area"

Pleased
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

Ford Prefect
#13 Posted : 3/3/2012 9:24:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

geeg30 wrote:
Do what the junkies do and flame your tin foil to get rid of any residual aluminium.

Yeah, junkies usualy give good health adviseRolling eyes

"flaming" the foil before use is just going to further oxidize the foil. Thats a bad thing. Have you ever found foil in an empty fire pit? It falls apart, flakey and thin (think iron oxide). You will inhale aluminum with this technique. Thats a bad thing.

If it's a cheap devise you are looking for that can bottle the smoke order a test tube with a two hole stopper and another stopper with no hole and a couple of straws or tubes to insert and inhale from. DMT goes in to test tube, vaporize the dose, inhale through straw, cap and pass it to the left. Also if any vapor resolidifies in the test tube you cab just re-melt and enjoy.

I like the gravity bong idea, that sounds like it would be pretty intense.
Earth: Mostly Harmless... Dont Panic!

tele
#14 Posted : 3/3/2012 9:51:31 PM
Explorer

How can a fool advice? Only because he/she doesn't know any better and doesn't bother to to look into "traditional" methods.

Electric Kool-Aid
#15 Posted : 3/4/2012 12:18:06 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

The ultimate way to burn and waste spice! I guess spice has a weird way picking people to travel and people to not.

Spice 101 - click everywhere
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

astralspice
#16 Posted : 3/4/2012 2:28:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

approx, what is the dose your taking with this device? putting the whole tin foil thing aside, you will find that alot of the spice will be forming patterns on the sides of your bottle which means it's a bit of a waste and you'll be taking bigger doses.
I made a Breakthrough waterfall/pisser bong with a 1.5 litre water bottle, a socket, a small hole in the bottom for the piss to evacuate. and noticed this right away. It didn't bother me too much that I was taking probably 60mg hits because it was a ''sure breakthrough'' and just so damn easy to let gravity brew it up then take one big and suprisingly smooth hit

I wonder if you could find some thin glass to replace the foil.
REALITY 5.0

DoctorMantus
#17 Posted : 3/4/2012 6:48:43 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

smoking outta aluminum could give you lock jaw.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

nen888
#18 Posted : 3/4/2012 7:14:18 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

remove this thread if that's the consensus, but..

..actually, that's how i tried it the first time when was about 21 as i had no pipe (or cardboard for that matter)
..and, yeah, that is the rocket-ship to infinity/god/spirit..if all the smoke is taken in a single rapid lungful, the strength and velocity was beyond any other method i've tried..
..i don't think the foil would be heated for long enough or hot enough to be a toxicity issue..i worried at the time if the aluminum could cause a chemical reaction in the tryptamines, but this wasn't happening..i have no idea what Doctor Mantus is referring to above, but that's mantids for ya..Smile
so, when you've got no other means, improvising can lead to astonishment..haven't done this way in two decades, but i wouldn't snob the method off..

DoctorMantus
#19 Posted : 3/4/2012 7:56:42 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

DoctorMantus wrote:
smoking outta aluminum could give you lock jaw.

Well its what ive heard. maybe i am wrong. Maybe it was another metal.

In The end foil is probably not the best item to use.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

nen888
#20 Posted : 3/4/2012 8:09:10 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

if there really is some evidence of harm this way it would be good to know, so by all means remove this thread if people feel so strongly about it, and of course it would be foolhardy to permanently use this method, but i don't entirely understand the alarm it has raised..

..you know, Doctor Mantus, i have generally (without much thought) agreed with your latest transmission regarding aluminum foil, which is why i very quickly afterwards found a glass pipe and never looked back..however i sometimes ponder just how potent and apparently not toxic the experiences (about six) were..so, out of interest, i offer the following from wikipedia..
Quote:
Aluminium foil has a shiny side and a matte side. The shiny side is produced when the aluminium is rolled during the final pass. It is difficult to produce rollers with a gap fine enough to cope with the foil gauge, therefore, for the final pass, two sheets are rolled at the same time, doubling the thickness of the gauge at entry to the rollers. When the sheets are later separated, the inside surface is dull, and the outside surface is shiny. This difference in the finish has led to the perception that favouring a side has an effect when cooking.

..if a lower temperature lighter is used on the foil, it does not burn, and it only takes a very short time for the dmt to vaporize..the foil was only used once
while certainly aluminum is toxic in the body, i can't see how it could enter the body by this method..i.e quick vaporization into a chamber on foil..

123NEXT