We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
so I did it..I went to the clinic. Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 2/29/2012 10:08:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I woke up today. It was birthday. I wanted to drink a big cup of ayahuasca..and I did..

...and it was unlike anyhting I have ever gone through. Deeper than any vaped or oral dose I have ever had. I only had 80g of some new yellow vine I got..I dont know how much admixture I took..but it was less than 3g of mimosa and then maybe .5g chaliponga. I also drank on an empty stomache. I should NOT have underestimated this vine. This is a warning for all who read this..ALWAYS test out a new batch of plants with a low dose to see how strong it is. This vine was alot stronger than any other vine I had drank.

I dont know how to explain the place where this ayahuasca to me to..all I will say is that is was way beyond anything I have ever encoutered before..it was literally terrifying to the point of crying and at the same time what I can only call "rebirthing"..over and over and over.

I would not end..I was puking every 5 minutes..there was this constant mechanical buzzing..at points it was all I could hear..and I would get strange thoughts as if the buzzing was some kind of language ..and there was like insectiods all around..but I could feel them more strongly than I could see them. They were there eyes open or closed but they felt like they were here with me and also like an octave higher than my in vibration..and I was stuck at this sort of breakthrough level but not soo far into this other cosmic dimension they existed in.

I was also freaking my face off every 2 minutes and then puking more.drinking juice and then repeating.

Finally I had had enough and decided that it was now time to go to the clinic. I knew that I was going to be okay..I was there enough to realize That I as in no physical danger. I have done this hundreds of time. This time was just soo powerful it was like trying to ride out a hurricane..I was dying, being reborn..shot through these wormholes that were unlike anything I have ever experience ending up in just the weirdest places and visions..the part that really got me was that I did not really have a body..it was just elections and protons etc..and when I waved my hands around I could hear a set of bussing tones as if I was listening to the music of electically charged molecules as they swept my my arms in motion. When I walked around everything was literally vibrating back and forth and the trails from the caapi were so stong that they would almost blend the whole room into 1 smur..if I walked down the hallway I would have to puke after as well as the nausea would get sooo bad anytime I moved. Everything was hyperspace..and hyperspace was everything.

I got my sister to drive me to the clinic becasue minxx had drunk as well. I did not want to take some come down pill to cut my trip off because I knew I had done this to myself and maybe I should ride it out(which i did and am glad now Smile ) but I also could not handle the constant loops of existane i was stuck in..as we were on our way there I would put my arm out the passenger window of the SUV I was waving my hand in the air..it was cloudy and humid and I could hear the electricaly chargd molecules making music against my hand in a sort of decending set of tones..I also could feel the water diffused throughout the air and they were communicating their history on this planet to me..I had synesthetic visions of the water being rained done countless times from the clouds..filling river, lakes and the ocean..forming the polar ice caps and then melting again..being evaporated back into clouds..the information traveled from the water droplets in the air into my hand, up through my hard and into my brain..the transer was as quick as a flash..with a timeframe omparable to the snap of a finger there is all of this planets evolutionary databank..I opened my eyes and the panic was back.

Sitting in the wating room of the clinic was very very weird..I had this bucket with me tha i had puked in and everything was buzzing and patterns were flying around the room. It was terrifying in the most literal sense of the word. I would NOT reccomend anyone go to the doctors after my expereince unless you are unsure of the safety of a substance. I know ayahuasca is safe, but still I went. I regret it now because by the time the doctor ever got to me I had come down a bit but was still tripping hard.

I told him upfront that I had drunk ayahausca and that I know it was safe..and by that point I was feeling a bit okay but I wanted him to take my blood pressure. He said it was normal..my vitals were normal. He started asking me though where I got it and all this crap. I just told him I ordered it legally from SA and that us all I woould tell him. I should not have even told him that much but I was just still hallucinating alot and could not think about what I saying. Then he started to go on and on argueing with me about why I think I find ayahuasca benifical..and telling me to maybe start a survey asking my friends how they feel about it...yeah this is why I will never see that doctor again.

The thing is, that doctor should be there for this sort of thing. If I know I am okay but still feeling weird like that it should not be a huge thing to go there to see how I am doing..I was not like dying asking for the guy to save me from some heroin OD..he just went on about all this crap..then he called poison controll to ask them becasue he did nto believe me that ayahuasca was not toxic..BWT he knew who Gabor Mate was and of his use of ayahuasca for addictions..he brought that up when I mentioned ayahausca..but I dunno how he felt about it.

He then started to lecture me about how I dont know the exact ammount of mg's I took of the DMT becasue it is just in some plant...and he was going back and forth because I told him approx how much I took give or take a bit..and he kept argueing and then I stuipdly said I had extracted it oncer to know the %%..I dont think he really concidered what I had said at all..but my main reason for posting this is I am worried now that I said that to him..would he tell the police? would they flag me? I really dont think he even cincidered it when I said it as it was just in passing really quick to make another point..but still..I feel so fraking stupid for even say it.

Anyway I left and refused to take any meds as I was having a really great experiencce at this point. I puked up my whole stomach before I saw him and by the time he even got there I was alreayd feeling better and better. When I left I felt so damn good to be alive and well and to he a human being on earth. Life really is the greatest blessing and being could receive. I guess I just had to die today..today is my symbolic and literal birthday. I wont forget this experience ever but I am not keen on repeating it either.

Be careful when testing new batches of plants!

I am glad that I just rode the trip out and did not abort it. I can see though how in somesituations just ending a trip is the most comforting thing to do..and all I wanted was to be comfortable. I feel like I was reborn though now..so I am glad.

Long live the unwoke.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ice House
#2 Posted : 2/29/2012 11:13:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

I'm sorry Brother..... I feel for you. I really do. I had a similar experience a couple of years ago. I was on 3 grams of Ps cyanescens, 2 grams oc Cubensis, and 300 mg of 69ron's THH. Well I talked my wife into taking me to the ER because I was dying. lol. It was a great experience but one better off had at home. I am so sorry you had to go through that. I wish you all the best integrating that experience.

Love and Light,

Ice House
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Felnik
#3 Posted : 2/29/2012 11:15:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

with all your experience with this stuff. I'm surprised you went to a docter.
I guess i don't understand why you wouldn't just ride it out. It must have been really intense to do that.

I know the feeling when it gets beyond manageable but that has never lasted very long for me.

all I can say is wow.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

gibran2
#4 Posted : 2/29/2012 11:52:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

jamie wrote:
...and it was unlike anyhting I have ever gone through. Deeper than any vaped or oral dose I have ever had. I only had 80g of some new yellow vine I got..I dont know how much admixture I took..but it was less than 3g of mimosa and then maybe .5g chaliponga. I also drank on an empty stomache. I should NOT have underestimated this vine. This is a warning for all who read this..ALWAYS test out a new batch of plants with a low dose to see how strong it is. This vine was alot stronger than any other vine I had drank.

I’m glad you made it through this experience successfully. I’m sure your experience with ayahuasca helped you deal with this – others with less experience probably wouldn’t have handled it as well as you did.

I also think going to see a doctor was a responsible thing to do. As they say, better safe than sorry.

I’ve written posts before where I mentioned the great variance in caapi potency. I’ve extracted batches containing as little as 0.3% and others containing as much as 3.0%. From low to high, that’s a tenfold increase in potency. (You’ve expressed disbelief when I’ve reported high yields, but I think you’ve now demonstrated through direct experience that caapi potency can vary quite a bit!)

Anyhow, I didn’t really mean to say “I told ya so”, but it’s important to emphasize testing batches before making assumptions regarding potency, especially when it concerns caapi.

Happy "birth" day.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

jamie
#5 Posted : 3/1/2012 12:15:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Yeah Gibran this vine felt like it was 2 times a potent as other vine I have had. I have drunk more than 80g on many occasions of other "yellow" caapi vines..this felt like I had drunk 160g. Never encountered vine like that before. It was the harmalas that made it soo powerful and intense. I dont think any ammount of DMT alone could do that same thing to me..hard to explain.
Long live the unwoke.

joedirt
#6 Posted : 3/1/2012 12:23:16 AM

Not I

Glad you made it home ok.

So...I guess I'll be sure to try a test batch of this new black caapi I have!

Peace

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

jamie
#7 Posted : 3/1/2012 12:36:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Felnik wrote:
with all your experience with this stuff. I'm surprised you went to a docter.
I guess i don't understand why you wouldn't just ride it out. It must have been really intense to do that.

I know the feeling when it gets beyond manageable but that has never lasted very long for me.

all I can say is wow.

I am surprised I went also. I would not go back though again because sitting there was damn horrible. I think the main reason I went was becasue there was these moments durring the peak where I would sort of just get overwhelmed with all these sounds and visuals and other tactile sensations all at once..like WAY WAY to much neuro-feedback and I would almost become convinced that I was going to trip forever. I cant explain it now because it is not explainable, but when in that place where I was the idea that things are not ALWAYS that way is just absurd. You are seeing what it all really is(at least it seems that way). I had the concept of what it is like to be down and grounded..but it was as if I just popped that circuit right out of my head and there was no going back. But I wanted to go back.

I have ridden out alot of very difficult ayahuasca and mushroom experiences. This one was just more out there on every level..I have definatly taken that much DMT and even more many times. This is why my only explaination is the vine was just insanely strong..minxx who usually has 100g or more vine only drank 20 or 30g of the cup with a bit of mimosa of 80g I poured for her and then she stopped becasue it was hitting her so strong. I just downed my whole cup like usual. That was my mistake. I will always always batch test my caapi from now on.

As bad as all this might sound, I really did touch upon something(if only briefly) thay was truely divine..and that is life itself..the entire cosmos..just everything. The true light. Too magnificent to bear.
Long live the unwoke.

Super Radical
#8 Posted : 3/1/2012 12:56:52 AM

Poop Giggle

Wow.
But I can't imagine the doctor would report you or something honestly.
The ramblings of a tripping person.

I think it was a good idea to go to the clinic though c: Better safe than sorry, exactly.
Even with everything it does sound like an amazing experience.

Thank you for sharing!

There are some things.

SWIMfriend
#9 Posted : 3/1/2012 1:02:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This IS the unavoidable problem with taking plant materials directly, however. You simply can't know for sure what you're taking--for example: any one plant could have a mutation where, perhaps, it produces DOUBLE (or more) of some secondary metabolite. There's simply no way to know for sure.

There's always also the problem of contamination--pesticides, fungus, you name it.

All the above is substantially solved by extraction and purification.

universecannon
#10 Posted : 3/1/2012 1:02:59 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Glad you made it through ok. That sounds like a really profound experience

happy (re-)birthday!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Madcap
#11 Posted : 3/1/2012 1:16:03 AM

illudium Q-36

Glad you are ok Happy Birthday
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

tetra
#12 Posted : 3/1/2012 1:17:08 AM

BaconBerry

Now I'm stoked to journey myself tonight.

I'm surprised you puked so much, having consumed on an empty stomach. Need me some of that vine.
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

smokerx
#13 Posted : 3/1/2012 1:31:49 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Happy Birthday Jamie Smile

I can relate to the puking every 2 minutes part - would not want to go through that again

I'm glad you OK
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Doodazzle
#14 Posted : 3/1/2012 2:12:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Doctor patient confidentiality plus "the ramblings of some tripping guy" plus they let you walk out of there and obviously did not consider you in any danger nor dangerous to others=you are alright. He did not call the cops.

I am utterly convinced that no cops were called. Please let go of that fear, you don't need it.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

jamie
#15 Posted : 3/1/2012 3:43:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah I am really not too paranoid about it anymore..

I did just realize something though..this was not just this new yellow vine. I brewed 320g vine in total for 4 doses of 80g each. We have had this thick caapi section that weighted roughly 120g on our alter for over a year..that thing seemed to accumulate insane ammounts of energy(if that sort of thing is possible)..every time I drank I would hold this thing and feel its energy permeate me. I have played with this vine on countless ayahuasca journies.

That vine was finally replaced by another vine on the alter and it was thrown into the brew..so it made up 120g of the 320g that went into the brew..not sure how much of the brews strength was due to that caapi vine or the newer yellow vine..

This vine from out alter also looked alot older than other vines..like ancient, really fat mature vine and it had all of the bark intact. Usually I never see caapi with bark intact. Often it is scraped off. I have heard bark is very strong but not sure of those claims.
Long live the unwoke.

un-known-ome
#16 Posted : 3/1/2012 4:50:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@jamie In my mind that is a worst-case scenario. That is a latent fear of mine that enters into my consciousness whenever I'm under the spell of entheogens. If I did not fear for getting caught or being exposed I am sure I would have much more pleasant experiences, but that is a consequence of my environment.

Vine potency is something to be taken very seriously, but as I've learned it's a fool's game to ingest ANY plant directly although I continue to do it. I consider my first experience of only 50 grams of yellow vine and 15 grams of mimosa brewed with vinegar and water. I hadn't prepared myself at all, and I don't know what I would have done if the caapi hadn't run its course within three hours. I didn't vomit. Three weeks later I take the same dose of black vine, and was so overcome by its effects that I didn't dare touch the mimosa. I still don't vomit. A week later I have 3g syrian rue and an unknown amount of mimosa. I am in distress for two+ hours but still do not vomit. The next week I prepare ~4g syrian rue with citric acid, and vomit on three separate occasions and am completely indisposed for three+ hours. Absolutely miserable. Going forward I will extract my alkaloids, although I am in possession of white vine and claims of its milder effects make me comfortable ingesting it in tea.
"Culture is NOT your friend" - TMK

Dead-Yolk-Mau5
- Yolks N' Stuff ( 2008 )

The year is 01 ADMT

Dante
#17 Posted : 3/1/2012 12:44:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What an intense experience! Glad all ended well Pleased

Happy new birth day!!
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

teotenakeltje
#18 Posted : 3/1/2012 2:32:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what an experience! Your story is a reminder to watch out because this is powerfull stuff we're dealing with!
I drank my first ayahuasca this weekend, 50 grams of yellow, caapi only. I fell asleep while waiting for the effects, so I obviously dosed too low. It was kind of dissapointing because it is hard for me to find time to journey, but now I'm kind of glad I treated it with the necessary respect and caution. This happening to you, with all your experience, is a lesson to me, and all of us.
Happy rebirthday Smile

Felnik
#19 Posted : 3/1/2012 4:26:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I,ve thought about your experience and I,m remembering
That feeling of perminence in that you will remain like this
Forever. The idea that any kind of drug was taken is
Almost totally forgotten. Why does that happen ?

The last time I was hit with that , my limbs were transparent
And everything was vibrating , the air outside was filled
With waves and vibrations. I was vibrating , I became convinced
That it was an alien attack on the whole world and was desperetly
Trying to reach my wife on the phone . Thinking that mass worldwide panic
Was underway. The thought that I just drank some black caapi
Vine and vaped an unmeasured load of spice didn't even cross my mind .
I was terrified the whole time feeling I had crossed a line and would remain
This way forever.

To me its a testiment to how real this other hyperdimensional
Reality layer may be.
It's possible at this point in our evolution that its still too much
To handle all at once.

Funny too because I,m in the process if brewing
A big very old piece if vine . I will proceed with caution .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

jamie
#20 Posted : 3/1/2012 5:04:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

teotenakeltje wrote:
what an experience! Your story is a reminder to watch out because this is powerfull stuff we're dealing with!
I drank my first ayahuasca this weekend, 50 grams of yellow, caapi only. I fell asleep while waiting for the effects, so I obviously dosed too low. It was kind of dissapointing because it is hard for me to find time to journey, but now I'm kind of glad I treated it with the necessary respect and caution. This happening to you, with all your experience, is a lesson to me, and all of us.
Happy rebirthday Smile

I am very familiar with falling asleap after drinking when I either have no admixture or too little..harmalas can be very sedating. Sometimes alot can go on in that space where you fall asleap..like very visionary dreams..sometimes though you dont notice them and it seems like you just fall asleap and that is it.

I find that adding some wayusa to the brew will counteract some of that sedation and keep you more lucid durring the experience.
Long live the unwoke.

123NEXT