We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Common DMT themes Options

motiv311
#1 Posted : 2/27/2012 8:44:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DMT ancedotals

Common DMT themes:

So a handful of friends including myself have been smoking large amounts of DMT (and/or changa) with B. Caapi bark, Salvia leaves, tobacco, and more ..

we all seem to be experiencing similar themes.

THE FEMALE and her Helper;

Often described as a dark/greenish turqoise female being often accompanied by an Elf Helper.... Some have called her medusa, but in my case I found her name to be something like "Mother Makoowa" .. The elf helper that accompanied her told me I should sit up straight and pat ATTENTION! Because I should be humble and submissive if I deserved to behold the great mother. She was very powerful and frightening, yet magestic and perceptive. When she visited me my whole vision spectrum was engulfed by a panoramic vision of her face. She was red-eyed and wild, ancient and wise. Her face was made up of a bloc-like pattern almost akin to leopard spots; green turqoise and marble blues stood out. Mainly it was just eyes in a sea of blue green earthy rubies. She knew everything about me, my skin went goosebumbs as she judged me from the inside out. I wasn't worthy of being communicated to directly, and any inquiries had to be directed to the helper.

The Man in Black:

Only two of my friends have had similar accounts as to what I've encountered. I call him the "film noir man" ... A sort of menacing "overseerer" in an old school suit, black , with black shades and a top hat of sorts and cigarrette. For me sometimes he was just in the corner sort of watching over things, but one time my whole trip was about this dude. He was there for security, a no non-sense and yet mischevious character. One secound he'd be on my shoulder and the next he'd be in the corner. Always carried himself with extreme swagger and yet I never trusted him fully.

The cleaner people :

Probably the truest example of prime DMT maddness; I call this energy "the cleaner people" ... I wound't neccesarily consider these situations "entity contact" but in the end I had an experience which transformed my opinions in this regard. The Shadow-Shifting Cleaner Man is apparent when you breanthrough on DMT and find yourself in a place where EVERYTHING looks upgraded/different and ever-changing almost as if you've traversed dimensions or gone to the future 20 plus years. Sometimes if you are in a room, a messy room especially, you'll find it free of clutter in this state. Only a few objects in the room really matter suddenly. They seem sleeker X20 than normal, and often for me personally I'll find brand names either gone or transformed into some sort of ancient heiroglyphs which are much cooler than "Panosonic" or "Samsung" ....
Everything seems much more exciting when DMT gets to this mode, architecture tickles you, man-made items and structures are iconographical and are shown in the very BEST sense of how they were originally intended. In this mode, things are constantly SHIFTING as if someone had their hand on a dial and were fucking with your dimensionallity to demostrate its flexibility and variaty.

One time I felt a communication in this mode; "everything that can happen DOES happen, and Everything that Does happen IS happening RIGHT NOW!!!":

Ill post more when I have more energy

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Felnik
#2 Posted : 2/27/2012 2:42:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No jesters or clowns? or carnival circus stuff yet?
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Dethrone
#3 Posted : 2/27/2012 5:12:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Felnik wrote:

No jesters or clowns? or carnival circus stuff yet?

The first things I seen on my recent trip were Jesters,Clowns and Kings.I seen them on and off throughout the trip.

deeplake
#4 Posted : 2/27/2012 9:31:34 PM

turn on tune in drop out

I don't believe I've seen, or pehaps never recognized an entity on a dmt trip. Or maybe just don't remember on extreme breakthroughs.? But with salvia breakthroughs on the otherhand, have had contacts. I recently did an experiment with mescaline, mxe, and dmt combined and met my match that time! Luckily I had a sitter cause I was really in another realm. I've been on some heavy trips, but that by far topped them all. If you could imagine the first 2 min. of an extreme salvia breakthrough but lasting about 45 mins. That's about the only thing I could compare it too. Thank God it was a good one !
I have an overactive imagination, and am certifiably insane. So anything I post is purely fictional.

Indoril_Nerevar
#5 Posted : 2/27/2012 10:49:50 PM

The third eye,humanity's only hope...

Quote:
Everything seems much more exciting when DMT gets to this mode, architecture tickles you, man-made items and structures are iconographical and are shown in the very BEST sense of how they were originally intended.

Sounds very interesting...if everyday items seem that way,I can't imagine how an artistically crafted object would be perceived.
The character Indoril_Nerevar is an artistic work of fiction, and thus all his claims and ideas are works of falsehood and fiction and should be treated likewise. There is no relation between Indoril_Nerevar and any real living or dead person, and any existing similarity or seeming relation is purerly coincidental.

motiv311
#6 Posted : 2/28/2012 6:17:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes I've seen like parades... Elf guys who like stick out thier tounges and go "Peek-a-boo" .. No kings yet...

Also I've seen lots of beatiful snakes and dragon type entitys.

Super Radical
#7 Posted : 2/28/2012 6:20:33 AM

Poop Giggle

I'm always surprised eyes aren't on these list Shocked

There are some things.

motiv311
#8 Posted : 2/29/2012 9:41:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

well the feeling of being observed or watched always comes over me... And yes sometimes i visually see an Eye or Eyes.

Its not always the most comfortable part?

BlueidPirate
#9 Posted : 3/1/2012 4:05:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Elf guys who like stick out their tongues and go "Peek-a-boo"

This one struck me recently, as happening a few times.

۩
#10 Posted : 3/1/2012 4:30:14 AM

Let me try to think of some off the top of my head from my own experiences:

- Being guided, or shown something, by something.
- Rapid speed evolution of beings and civilizations, with notions of them being seeded.
- Games beings in the universe play.
- Planet and other alien terrain fly by's.
- Feelings of traveling at the speed of light.
- Synesthetic perception of universal reflections seemingly infinitely echoed between me and whatever hyperspace is.
- "Worm holes" or tunnels that lead to other people or animals perception, with the feeling of crawling up to anothers' eyes.
- Divided perception into not just one but two, even three observers.
- Insight into various things about relationships, diet, posture, and all the other weird details in life.
- Feelings of being inspected, and feelings of an intelligence that surpasses our own.
- Totally unexplainable stuff.
- Time ceasing to exist or something.
- Coming back from a breakthrough and seeing my friends around me as well as myself in the mirror with pointy elf-like ears, and things in the room moving as if they are on fire. Also very pink skin. Weird, I know.
- Eyes opening up out of hyperspace, mouths opening up and blowing wind that moves the visions. Happened to me in a forest a few times.
- What seems to be alien plant life flowing and growing, some of which seemingly aquatic in motion.
- Sometimes the typical jester or white bearded wizard slips its way into the melting creation pot of hyperspace.
- Hearing an explosion that seems external, and then tuning into the neuroelectricity/carrier wave or whatever it is I am emitting where it seems like hyperspace stems from. Insight into possibilities about the operational octaves of hyperspace. There is a puzzle here that will be cracked in time IMHO. I like meditating on this one.
- Jewel encrusted creatures, monkeys, fish. "God-like"
- Quicksilver neon and pastel theme
- Totally dark blacker than black with a bit of white, blue, purple
- The hub that looks and feels like a yantra on the way in that winds up being the cymatic symphony of the self that leads to whatever it is hyperspace is . .
- Clouds that billow forth gray and shiny with symbols that droop pillars twisting it's way to envelope me before total immersion into hyperspace.
- The golden cathedral of mind.

N,N-DMT is interesting.

JuremaSpaceship
#11 Posted : 3/1/2012 1:14:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The only reoccurring entities for me are the jesters/clowns, they always seem to keep their distance tho.

Also,the man in the top hat...I've definitely seen him a couple times, he's always right at the end of the experiences and is only there really briefly.
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

Global
#12 Posted : 3/1/2012 1:47:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Ok, let's see if I can do a quick run-through of themes I typically encounter

Egyptian
Indian
Oriental
Carnival
Elf-like
White Light
Godhead (many faces to the godhead)
Mansion
Vaulted areas
Sacred temples/realms
Celestial
Being shown the proper way to do something
Underground cities
Castles

I'm sure there are plenty more, but those are what just come off the top of my head.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Dedalus
#13 Posted : 3/2/2012 4:08:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Some kind of carpet sock-puppet duck that says (in my thoughts) what sounds like "kaplah ooh" and which means "I told you not to worry; are you going to be stubborn, now?"

Such a lovely, alien-immersion feeling it is for your thoughts to no longer be in normal language, hahaha.
The above is for entertainment purposes only.

"A caged community of chimpanzees reacts very sensitively if a member of the tribe has received LSD. Even though no changes appear in this single animal, the whole cage gets in an uproar because the LSD chimpanzee no longer observes the laws of its finely coordinated hierarchic tribal order."
From LSD: My Problem Child

stationdragon
#14 Posted : 12/18/2013 6:29:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

*ANOTHER ONE OF MY LONG RAMBLINGS* hopefully worth the read
This thread is getting on a bit but I've just been having a little read because I find the DMT breakthrough experience to be fascinating but confusing. I find it very, very difficult to piece together my experience after returning and what I can remember of the experience is beyond explanation or even recognition.
As soon as I go back it begins it all makes sense again. I'm there, observing and taking it all in and I'm just thinking, "oh yeah, this is what I was trying to remember, why couldn't I remember this?" then, 6-7 minutes later I can no longer see it and if it's not right there in front of me I can no longer recall it's appearance even as it fades away. Coming back and shortly after, I get little sub-second flashes of how it looked, what I saw, what I experienced. And sometimes I remember really significant parts of the trip hours or even days/weeks later and I'm amazed I forgot about it.
Then there's some trips when I'm waiting to see that familiar living pattern/source of the experience or whatever it is I've lost memory of until my next blastoff, only to lie there, totally perplexed and have a totally different experience. For example, one of the last trips I experienced was not how I was expecting it to be, which was the brightly coloured carnival/being thrown about in a living multidimensional, neon patchwork quilt in the presence of jeweled elf creatures or one of the many other mad trips I experienced with these energetic entities. Instead I got what I can only imagine to be closer to an ayahuasca experience, it was very strange because it was so different to all previous trips I'd had.

On this one the trip was very gentle and developed slowly, the breakthrough was in much darker tones but it flowed into my field of vision so clearly and carefully. What I saw was yet agsain very hard to describe but where I expect to see the mandala (which has taken many forms and behaved in so many different ways) I saw an electric light, very soft visually but intense in power. This seemed to come from four different points and meet in the centre making a fifth point but they were all connected together in some indescribable extra dimensional sense, it was sort of whitish, bluish grey in colour and for a few seconds it just existed, doing nothing other than producing some sort of energy. It kinda reminds me of a DMT version of the flux capacitor from back to the future except very vortex like and curving in on itself as if it was consuming and creating it's own power.
I began to question at this point if my three hits was going to take me much further, recent ones had lit up my vision in seconds and had me bouncing around magical brightly coloured landscapes with the elves in seconds, but this developed slowly and carefully.
Eventually this energy source began to give way to something else and I could feel my transition taking place. But instead of all that brightly coloured madness, this vortex gave way to the pooling together of a living substance. Not like the usual living pattern with the breakaway rolling subsections that loom towards you, no this was totally different altogether. It seemed to exists within the scaffold of the energy vortex and it sort of pooled together like oil and it had that psychedelic flow/pulse. It was Earthy in nature and in colour tone.
It was (now this may be hard to envision but it's all I've got) a cross between an oily substance, leafy (brown, Autumn, same vein-like pattern a leaf has) and everything feminine in all of the universe, compassion, patience, forgiving, nurture, care, hope, love, compassion.
The strongest thing I felt from this presence was the compassion, it was teaming with it, it was like my mother. I don't mean it reminded me of my birth Mother, no it was like when people talk about God as my Father, this was how this presence looked upon me.
I often giggle throughout parts of my trip because there's so much mischief and fun and it's very fast paced, but I didn't crack a smile during this trip, it was very, very important and I had a great amount of focus during this trip, but as usual I was unable to bring much back with me. I was very solemn and peaceful but quietly distracted after this one. I had just been in the presence of something very powerful but very calm and comforting and it was focussed on me in that moment and it felt so peaceful.
The only visual thing I remember other than that is very odd, it was a round object much like a poker chip with a symbol on it which looked like the number 2 except the tail of it swooped down more to a point. It's odd because I can never see anything so logical in form during a DMT trip, everything I see I cannot explain with our Earthly tongue as we do not possess the capability to describe such wild objects, environments and entities, but this was very clearly a 3 dimensional object recognisable in hyperspace. It's the only time that ever happened. But the feeling from this trip definitely felt to me how I imagine ayahuasca feels, I guess I felt like I was with the spirit of ayahuasca and it was a very humbling experience.
Other than that I've had some recurring themes, my favourite of which are jeweled elf-like creatures who like to pull faces, stick their tongues out, move their bodies in strange, tribal sort of raindancy sort of ways, they like to really get in your space and jump all over you or even inside you and they want to show you things, amazing things that blow my mind when I see them, they even got me to create some objects by "speaking" and when I did they went wild, jumping around and "hugging" me.
A friend of mine regularly gets beads shot into his mouth, or even mouths as he has described before. He's been chased around by children elves with their toys and he's even been completely taken apart piece by piece before being reconstructed.
I haven't been able to go recently because I've been ill for over 3 months now, as soon as one thing has ended another has begun because my immune system hasn't had time to recover before I'm exposed to another person with one winter bug or another, but I'll be better soon enough and I can go back and try once again to bring something of value back with me.
I'm not saying I don't bring back anything of value normally, I'm actually quite discerning when it comes to the lessons to be learned and I always get a conformation within a day or so. Also because of this incredible faith in the experience and the spirit world in general, not drinking fluoride contaminated water for the last 8 months and regular spiritual practices and also not shying away from my beliefs but being completely open with people about them I am becoming more and more connected to the greater powers that we possess. It's all very mish-mashy at the moment and there's little control but because so many of my friends who I see daily all understand this concept and are open about it and all take DMT and other psychedelics, it's coming at us in all manner of ways and from all directions. Most notably saying exact sentences simultaneously or thinking a subject then a friend talking about it immediately, having a conversation about a rare subject then that being on a TV channel or somewhere on facebook so something. It seems to be a seemless flow of this lately, I mean seriously, for months on end, every day, getting stronger and stronger. But I simply accept it and try to understand more and the more focus I give it, the more present it is.
WOW I've yammered on for quite some time, I'm pretty stoned, it's late and I can't stop thinking about these experiences so the Nexus is the place I found myself at.
I hope you enjoy the read any way, I certainly enjoyed sharing and I'd like to read more of your experiences Smile

Joshua2112
#15 Posted : 12/21/2013 7:58:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've had many a journey that were identical to your cleaner people experience. I have kids so clutter is everywhere. The room is similar to the room I was in before taking off but as you described completely free of clutter, crisp with everything remaining having a techno construct look, furniture looks completely different but the same, with the edges all 90 degrees, there is no roundness. Identical trip down to the conversion of TV and stereo labels to alien symbols. Very weird indeed to have identical visuals as someone else. This was very common for me to experience in my early experimentation. Probably been there at least half dozen times.

ZeroSignal
#16 Posted : 12/21/2013 12:21:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

stationdragon wrote:
I hope you enjoy the read any way, I certainly enjoyed sharing and I'd like to read more of your experiences Smile

That was a nice read. I have the same problems remembering things correctly and even when I do, it's very difficult to relate the experience in words. Maybe it's supposed to be that way though, I find all my experiences to be very personal. It's like telling secrets to people. Smile
"..dimethylated spirits on fire in me.."

#17 Posted : 12/21/2013 4:31:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

DMT common theme...hrm.

Imho, non-complacency is the common theme of all my DMT experiences.

much love,
tat

kajex
#18 Posted : 12/21/2013 7:41:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Electricity, hyper-technology, software updates