We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
THH + Diplopterys Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 12/21/2008 6:06:56 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I was thinking 75mg THH citrate + a 3-5g Diplopterys quid.

I was going to just sprinkle the THH on the leafs... what'd y'all think?

Will it be intense?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 12/21/2008 6:17:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

depending on the chali...SWIM did something similar to this..and got ok effects..he needs to try it again though

i wonder if cacao would help absorption of sublingual doses
it's a sound

mew
#3 Posted : 12/21/2008 10:09:51 PM

huachumancer

if anyone wants to know what i want for christmas,
its some dank live chaliponga!! Smile

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 12/21/2008 11:08:28 PM

Teotzlcoatl

We all need Diplopterys plants! I don't know why people aren't propagating/selling them! Just wait until I get my hands on ole Chaliponga! Everybody at the Nexus will have one!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

jamie
#5 Posted : 12/22/2008 12:33:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

hey coatl, if you have a vendor for live chali could you pm me pleeeeaasseeVery happy
Long live the unwoke.

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 12/22/2008 2:59:30 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I don't have any specific vendor, but I know they can be had... all people who have contacts in South America or the botanical commmunity please inquery and lets get some of these amazing plants in the U.S.A.!

Beware of fake Diplopterys plants and seeds!

'Coatl
#7 Posted : 12/22/2008 3:08:08 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I may add a Saliva leaf to the Diplopterys + THH quid...

What'd y'all think?

jamie
#8 Posted : 12/22/2008 5:52:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I think you should try itVery happy
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#9 Posted : 12/22/2008 5:54:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im going to try a chali quid, with a salvia leaf or 2 after drinking some cappi tea sometime soon as well and see how it goes...
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#10 Posted : 12/24/2008 3:50:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just tested out an enhanced chali leaf mix i made. Just extract chali alks, disolve insome iso and evap onto some ground chali leaf...works grrreaaat!..listening to eyes of the worldwith sterio headphones in my afterglow and cannot stop smiling..i think i like it more than mimosaVery happy ,im haveing a beingasm...
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#11 Posted : 12/24/2008 3:57:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How was it taken? Smoked? Sublingual?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#12 Posted : 12/24/2008 3:59:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smoked in a bubbler...didnt breakthrough, wanted to start low cusi didnt know the 5meo content of this batch. Got some nice visuals though and extreme euphoria... 20 mins later an still feeling afterglow ..
Long live the unwoke.

Jorkest
#13 Posted : 12/24/2008 4:03:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

what strength iso was it?
it's a sound

jamie
#14 Posted : 12/24/2008 4:07:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

99% iso
Long live the unwoke.

Jorkest
#15 Posted : 12/24/2008 4:07:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

where can you find something like that..or do you have to distill it?
it's a sound

jamie
#16 Posted : 12/24/2008 4:09:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

never smoked the crystals before evapping them on some sort of smoke mix, so next extraction im jsut going to keep the crystals, but the mix is still preety strong..stronger than any other chali I used it seems..
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#17 Posted : 12/24/2008 4:10:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

99%, i dunno i jsut get it at the grocery store, $3, but im in canada...cant you guys get it inthe states??
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#18 Posted : 12/24/2008 5:00:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In the states the grocery store SafeWay carries 99%.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

'Coatl
#19 Posted : 12/25/2008 4:06:06 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I'm set for doing it on the 26th... I'll let y'all know how it goes!

Any tips or pointers? A friend will be drinking a Caapi brew AND taking THH + Diplopterys! I'll just be doing a quid of Diplopyerys + THH! It should be great!

jamie
#20 Posted : 1/1/2009 6:07:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey coatl, did you end up doin it??? id love to hear the report if you did..

also, anyone ever have any smoked breakthroughs with chali alkaloids. I have been trying but cant really get what the breakthrough.. I feel like I am going somewhere, but its different than N,N. Could be the 5meo and beta carbolines changing the experience?? Its not that I dont enjoy it, in fact i find the experience VERY pleasurable and visually stimulating, maybe a bit more LSD like than the spice by itself, or even closer to aya..
Long live the unwoke.

12NEXT