We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Vaporization of the harmala alkaloids Options

Lost travellier
#21 Posted : 2/29/2012 1:00:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for answers!
- The good way to vaporize harmalas on tobacco. I shall try and on spearmint also.
How long minutes is this harmala sense lasting? (And what time of the delay possible to allow between vaping harmalas and vaping spice?)

Anyone tried to vaporize harmalas-salt (chloride, etc.)?
Was it sometime spoken that no big difference in evaporation fb or salts...
Is it the truth?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Indoril_Nerevar
#22 Posted : 3/1/2012 6:06:24 AM

The third eye,humanity's only hope...

why don't you just take it orally or infuse it with a herb?
The character Indoril_Nerevar is an artistic work of fiction, and thus all his claims and ideas are works of falsehood and fiction and should be treated likewise. There is no relation between Indoril_Nerevar and any real living or dead person, and any existing similarity or seeming relation is purerly coincidental.

Explorateur
#23 Posted : 3/1/2012 8:45:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Indoril_Nerevar wrote:
why don't you just take it orally or infuse it with a herb?

Orally sure it works, but the intrapulmonary ROA have some advantages as well, you should look at the changa threads.

Then, some people don't like to smoke, and vaporization should be less harmful or more healthier (depends your point of view).

Lost travellier
#24 Posted : 3/1/2012 9:58:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Indoril_Nerevar wrote:..."why don't you just take it orally or infuse it with a herb?"...

= About my acceptance harmalas:
- Verbally works fine for me Smile , but not always such duration acceptable.
- Changa - an excellent way, but for me this gives too sloppy and uncontrolled results. Shocked (I have postponed the experiments with changa for the future).
- Sublingually method not quite pleasing. (I also am going to hereinafter to continue the experiments).
- A method of the smoking on tobacco (on spearmint) or evaporations presently the most interesting for me. Wink I collect whole information on this to with smaller mistake more exactly to strike the purpose.

In general, it is necessary for me to try all ways of the acceptance to know and choose the most optimal for all possible tasks.

I also happy if my experience can be useful in the general bank of the knowledges...

monomind
#25 Posted : 2/16/2016 11:24:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Resurrecting an old thread here but yet it is a way for me to give something back to this great community and source of information.
I successfully vaporized harmine with the e-nano vaporizer ( I suspect it can work with any other quality desktop vaporizer such as the volcano etc.) Had to set my nano to max temp but lo and behold: thick clean vapor produced which was tasteless, smell-less and yet potent. I vaporized 20mg+30mg of pure harmine alkaloids to very noticeable effects. I vaped some weed at T+15mins and after 90 mins redosed another 25mg harmine. Seems the harmine made the weed stone very clear headed which allowed for some self exploration and understandings to take place. My next experiment will be to vape the harmine and once effects are noticeable to vape some spice ( which I suspect will need a much lower temperature setting ).
Like Changa but without burning anything...

brilliantlydim
#26 Posted : 2/20/2016 12:02:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I prefer to not use my GVG for harmala free base. instead i use a oil burner pipe dedicated for that and i find this works great.

Explorateur
#27 Posted : 2/21/2016 9:05:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Monomind, what was the result the vaporisation ?
Almost nothing, as freebase DMT vaporised ?

monomind
#28 Posted : 2/22/2016 9:51:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Explorateur wrote:
Monomind, what was the result the vaporisation ?
Almost nothing, as freebase DMT vaporised ?

Pretty much. There was some white residue left on the glass stem ( the part between the heating element and where the harmalas are loaded ) but other than that it seemed to evaporate quite cleanly. However, I did use 4 pipe screens to put the harmalas on as the thin harmine powder might fall through the e-nano mesh, and maybe something was caught between the screens... didnt check ( If it is of interest, i can update this thread next time )

PREV12