We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hyperslap Options

Purges
#1 Posted : 2/22/2012 3:15:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: A bit drunk / stoned - not a particularly good mind set for travelling
(physical condition) Set: Good
Setting (location): My living room as usual
time of day: Midnightish
recent drug use: Cannabis, Beer

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 72kg
known sensitivities: The back of my knees, supe hot chillis
history of use: Have had my fair share of smoked experiences, one Pharma

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Bud smeared with full spectrum orange goo
Dose(s): Not sure, couldn't weigh it, but from the effects and duration I'm guessing 50mg+
Method of administration: Bong

EFFECTS

Administration time: Midnight, 00:30
Duration: 10-15 mins
First effects: first hit was very mild and nice, second hit was an instantaneous transformation
Peak: 10 secs after second hit
Come down: 30-40 mins
Baseline: 1 hr

Intensity (overall): 5
Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 0 during, after effects were maybe 1-2, but I was so rattled that it was hard to enjoy
Implesantness: 4
Visual Intensity: 4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 2 residual scared shitlessness
Afterglow: 0

I just wanted to make a record of this really as it was without a doubt one of the most intense and terrifying experiences of my life. I deserved it though. It was totally my fault. Let me explain.

It was just a regular evening, I was going out to meet a friend who I hadn't seen in a while to catch up and have a couple of pints of beer. I am a bit of a lightweight and 2 pints will get me on my way quite easily. Over the beer he asked me about DMT and I started getting excited, trying to describe it as best I could. This planted a seed in my mind that I would have a smoalk later on I guess.

When I arrived home I smoked some weed and chatted with my girl until she went to bed. I read some Nexus and then decided to have a go on this orange waxy spice I have had for around 6 months. I had used some weed to scrape it up and it was coated in a baggy. There was no real way of weighing it or figuring how much I was about to smoalk, but my tipsy mind was feeling brave. I smoked a bowl full and had some lovely blissful feelings and a bit of visual sparkliness, but nothing particularly mind blowing. Feeling comfortable, I loaded up a second bowl with a much bigger blob of wax, filled up the chamber and ripped that sucker good and hard. BIG MISTAKE. Within an instant the room had disappeared. My heart was beating at what felt like a million miles an hour and I was struggling to breath. I am pretty sure at that moment I was having a full blown panic attack looking at the symptoms.

It was absolutely terrifying, I felt like I had completely lost my grip and was being plunged into death and insanity. Everything was moving incredibly fast and I certainly couldn't distinguish any lessons or meaning from the visual aspect of the journey, which as far as I remember was a series of interconnected tunnels that kept collapsing in on themselves, imagine being in a building where the walls were collapsing towards you and you spent the whole time narrowly avoiding being crushed to death, it was like that. Don't get me wrong I have lost contact with reality many times before, but the nature of the trip combined with the physiological symptoms was just TOO MUCH it was a complete over load. I think about this point I passed out for a while, who knows.

I came to, still with +3.5 visuals in the room, ie, it still wasn't there, but I could sense it. I was shaking and utterly drained and confused. To put it bluntly it felt like some sort of cosmic rape, I felt abused.

So what went wrong?
-I had been drinking
-I had not meditated or set the room up for a journey like I normally do
-I was doing it just recreationally without any real intention or goal
-I had not weighed my doses
-There were no harmalas involved, freebase on its own has done similar things to me before, harmalas generally make the experience very meaningful and generally loving even during tough points.

There was a lesson in the end, after all Wink

Please be careful people!

Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

JuremaSpaceship
#2 Posted : 2/22/2012 4:05:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds almost exactly like the report that I posted last night. I wont use dmt after drinking alcohol ever again.
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

Felnik
#3 Posted : 2/22/2012 5:02:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You have to be more careful bro .
I had a similar experience a while back . I learned my lesson
About dose . Always attentive to set and setting .
Never let your guard down . I have disiplined routines
That I follow .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

ewok
#4 Posted : 2/22/2012 5:48:08 PM

Reports like this make me glad I've never gone through with smoking dmt after drinking. Combo just doesn't seem to gel.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

corpus callosum
#5 Posted : 2/22/2012 6:29:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Main lesson of the day= random doses of DMT goo can be very unforgivingTwisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Purges
#6 Posted : 2/22/2012 7:17:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jurema & Ewok: Yes booze and DMT is a BAD idea, I don't think I will be doing that again. No sir-ee! Shocked

Felnik: Generally I am very careful, but as you know alcohol can do some funny things to people's judgement. If you look at my other reports, I do have a sort of ritual that I do beforehand, plus my doses are weighed and moderate. Unfortunately because of the nature of the extract, and the fact it had been scraped off the dish with some bud it could not be weighed to any worthwhile degree. I am a bit pissed off at myself for using this sacrament in such a way Confused

Corpus: Unforgiving is the word mate. Ruthless and unrelenting would also be appropriate adjectives. Thankfully my psyche is pretty resilient and no lasting trauma has been caused. I'll be taking a break for a while, which is a shame because I haven't been particularly deep since the end of November and was gearing up for more adventures, and then this has to happen! Rolling eyes

Sky Motion
#7 Posted : 2/23/2012 4:23:35 AM

<3

There's been times after a few beers all my dumb buzzed mind can think about it smoalking.

I have to hold myself back from loading the pipe and going in, reports such as this at the nexus are the only thing that holds me back from doing so.

Thank you for sharing this experience Purges, if I remember (which I may not) you haven't traveled in a while before this journey right?

Anyways, you did learn the lesson after all, like you said, and like I've told you, I love your reports and hearing from you brother, so be well and you will known when the time is right again!

Much love!

Purges
#8 Posted : 2/23/2012 11:48:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers Sky Smile Yes you are right, I haven't been deep since my birthday back at the end of November, I hadn't really felt the need / call until my first Pharma a short while ago, that was a 'mild' experience, but very pleasant and interesting all the same. I don't really know what I was thinking when I added that big ole blob of goo onto the top of my bowl. One more reason not to drink booze I guess lol

Hopefully the next report will be a more on the sublime side of things, I'm not sure if I want to endure another experiencee like that for a looooong time!

Orion
#9 Posted : 2/26/2012 4:06:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You took it right in the face my man, words of wisdom and good report Very happy
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Purges
#10 Posted : 2/28/2012 12:51:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Right in the face is an understatement! BAM! Right in the soul! Aaaaaaaarggghhhhh!

Electric Kool-Aid
#11 Posted : 2/29/2012 8:02:05 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Oh man! That sounds like drinking and spice driving! Not a good combo!! Sounds like you were drunk, flying through hyperspace too fast!! You are lucky the hyper cops didnt bust your @55 Shocked

What is that goo? Sounds like condensed DMT. I have some goo that when scraped went rock hard. Seems potant.

Take care next time bruddah! Stay cool~
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

Purges
#12 Posted : 2/29/2012 9:59:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LOL I would say that I was 'tipsy' - certainly not drunk, although the weed may have tipped the balance some what.

The goo was an impure extract - like what you get after your 5th-6th pull with heated naptha. This stuff is soft and waxy, and it seems potent as hell!

I certainly won't be doing this again though! Just thought I should spread word to make sure no-one else thinks it might be a good idea to pick up the pipe after a night on the juice!

Staying cool is the name of the game mate Cool

deeplake
#13 Posted : 3/1/2012 9:26:43 PM

turn on tune in drop out

[quote=Purges To put it bluntly it felt like some sort of cosmic rape, I felt abused.

[/quote]
That's a classic! You cracked me up.
I have an overactive imagination, and am certifiably insane. So anything I post is purely fictional.

deeplake
#14 Posted : 3/1/2012 9:44:30 PM

turn on tune in drop out

And BTW Purges. I would'nt let this bad experience hold you back. I have bad experiences with spice just like you described maybe every 10 times I do it, but I just rub it off and still do the same dose next time and always have a good one. If I had 2 bad ones in a row I might reconsider. But I need the "scarry" experiences just as much as I need the plesant ones. I have the utmost respect to spice due to the 'scarry' experiences.
I have an overactive imagination, and am certifiably insane. So anything I post is purely fictional.

tele
#15 Posted : 3/2/2012 12:38:07 PM
Explorer

A classic "let's have some fun" Laughing

It can definately be tough as hell.

BTW, have you yet tried the sublingual harmalas + dmt combo?

Purges
#16 Posted : 3/2/2012 4:08:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Deeplake - Glad you liked my analogy! I am sure most who have experimented with this stuff for any length of time can relate. It is certainly not stopping me from further explorations, however I am not feeling the call to smoalk at the moment. I will certainly be going back at my usual (weighed!) doses soon though, hopefully another blissful journey is in order...

Tele - that was exactly it lol, I let my guard down. Sorry to say that I haven't tried the sublingual harmalas yet this^^^ has been my only smoalk this year so far as I have started to experiment with oral dosing a little recently. I will be sure to give it a try the next time I feel the urge to pick up the Genie though Cool