We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
what type of cappi should I grow?? Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 12/20/2008 5:37:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I am planning on ordering a rooted cappi cutting, as well as chacruna...but not sure yet as to weather or not i will grow black, white, red or yellow cappi...I only have experience with yellow so i think i will grow that one, but want others opinions as well...
Long live the unwoke.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 12/20/2008 6:22:20 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Cielo.

Hands down.

I believe it contains more THH than other types of Caapi...

My dream is to find a strain of Caapi which is almost pure THH and lacking in other compounds! I've seen a chemical test on some Caapi which gave these results, now I've just got to find a living plant!

(*Note*- I think "cielo IS "yellow" caapi)
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

jamie
#3 Posted : 12/20/2008 9:05:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

perfect!Very happy highest THH was going to be my next question!

they have rooted plants and hardwood rooted plants, I am guessing that hardwood is ideal?
Long live the unwoke.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 12/20/2008 11:17:11 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I'm not really sure what they mean by that... I assume the "hardwood" are big and thick? If so... thats what I'd go for.

I'll keep you updated on the pure THH strain of Caapi.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb